Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Good luck with that.

Well, you never know. An assignment outside of school grounds, or something where no-one is there to see it.

If Shark is distracted... Phobia shall POUNCE and make good his revenge!

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

Good luck with that.

Well, you never know. An assignment outside of school grounds, or something where no-one is there to see it.

If Shark is distracted

Shark

distracted

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Upvote 2

VBWj75sh.png

(You like that GIF, don't you?)  ^_^

Bah, all Phobia has to do is convince an illusorahk into projecting an illusion of something in Shark's way. Then BAM, he shall pounce.

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

Is Shark really that focused?

(Also, dat epic GIF doh)

///////

Nah, we're just messing with you. Go for it.

Oh OK. :D

It's going to look like this:  :headbonk:

Although I think the biggest reason it might fail is that Phobia is really not that good a manipulator.

///////

giphy-downsized-large.gif

y this gif tho

It's a great gif, why not?

It's best used for those posts with the slowly shortening text to highlight a ridiculous situation, such as the one above, or the earlier one about Frog getting a level.

///////

Ah, but Phobia has plenty of reason (in his mind, at least).

Also, who was said rahkshi who is now dead?

///////

Yeah, I've been reading through the back pages of Corpus Rahkshi and I seriously don't remember a Wielder. He must have died quick.

///////

Oh, well that makes sense then.

///////

With luck. (insert emoticon for nervousness here, as I can't find one)

///////

I know, hence why Phobia shall be a sneaky rahkshi and probably stab Shark in the back.

He's not insane enough to try a straight-up fight.  :D

///////

Not sure how Sergei feels about me Phobia plotting to kill his character...

Thanks, though!

Edited by The Collector Of Masks

///////

Okay, I've slept on it, and I really don't want to restart this argument. I'll get to editing it soon.

You could always give my unofficial guide to combat a read. If nothing else you might pick up a trick or two.

Didn't actually see it in your sig till you pointed it out.

purposefully antagonize me

Just so you know, Recherche bullying Frog wasn't me trying to be mean OOC, it's just that bullying the crippled loner is undoubtedly his style.

Oh yeah, I knew that. Tbh Frog isn't very innocent in any circumstance anyway.

Thanks, though!

Don't worry, I'm cool with it. It's consistent with Phobia's character, and I've schemed a few deaths myself, so I can sympathize. Just don't expect Shark to go easy on you.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Thanks, though!

Don't worry, I'm cool with it. It's consistent with Phobia's character, and I've schemed a few deaths myself, so I can sympathize. Just don't expect Shark to go easy on you.

Oh, I don't. I'm already cooking up a complex evil scheme that will help Phobia to win a fight against him.

///////

Bah, all Phobia has to do is convince an illusorahk into projecting an illusion of something in Shark's way. Then BAM, he shall pounce.

On this, I don't actually think we have any Illusion Rahks at a high enough level to pull off something this complex. It doesn't seem to be a particularly popular variation among the playerbase. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

On this, I don't actually think we have any Illusion Rahks at a high enough level to pull off something this complex. It doesn't seem to be a particularly popular variation among the playerbase.

Oh. Well then, the plan must be RETHOUGHT!

///////

Shark is somewhat comparable to Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII; both are brutal, cold, calculating, and a pain in the ### to defeat.

The only real difference between them (besides the planet-killing meteors and the alien DNA, obviously) is that technically, the only girlfriend Shark has killed off so far was actually his own. Because, you know, why profess your feelings for someone when you can just shank them in the throat? :P

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Wait, why did Shark do that?

///////

Because he viewed his budding feelings for Rain as a weakness.

And Shark doesn't like having weaknesses.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Oh. Poor Rain.

///////

Twas a great post.

Definitely among the top ten of best and most memorable posts in the game, at least in my opinion. 

• Upvote 2

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

So I thought to myself: Tear was two minds with one body, Glaciem Ignis was two heads with one body, so the next logical step in the chain is two bodies with one set of legs!

Henceforth, presenting Romulus and Remus:

Name: Romulus/Remus

Variation: Heat Vision/Heat Vision

Level: 2

Gear: Romulus doesn’t feel the need to carry any equipment, as his hands are oversized and massively clawed enough to do just as much damage as any weapon, not to mention his massive strength and toughness.

Remus, however, is far more cautious (not to mention weaker) and carries a short sword to defend himself with, though he usually just relies on Romulus to defend him from any threats.

Appearance: Romulus and Remus are conjoined rahkshi. Their kraata are entirely separate, but they themselves are not. Remus is attached to Romulus’ back, and unfortunately cannot walk and must rely on Romulus to do the moving for him.

Romulus is a huge, bulky thermorahk, his yellow armour reinforced with metallic plating. His hands are far larger than most other rahkshi’s, and they even have enormous claws built in.

Remus, attached to Romulus’ back, painted himself white and blue to appear as different from his compatriot as possible, and is quite weedy. His legs are useless stumps that may as well not be there.

The sheer weight of carrying both him and Remus means that Romulus is extremely top-heavy, and therefore far likelier to topple over than any other rahkshi. This is not helped by the fact that his left eye is pretty much blind, due to an unfortunate run-in with *gasp* a fikou spider.

Picture of the MOC here. More pictures here.

Personality: Romulus is a true brawler, who enjoys fighting other rahkshi, and also a bit of a bully. Despite this, he is not very intelligent, can easily be tricked, and usually it’s Remus who does all the intellectual work.

Remus is a conniving trickster, continually scheming to bring about others’ downfalls, and callously messing with people's minds. Some might call him manipulative and evil, but he would say he’s merely enjoying what he can do with life. For extra fun, imagine him with the voice of Lord Frieza from Dragon Ball Z Abridged.

Neither one considers the other to be his 'brother' and Remus refers to Romulus as his 'compatriot', while Romulus refers to Remus as 'this/that guy on my back'.

Bio: When Chirox placed two kraata in his energised protodermis to create two more rahkshi, he did not expect the two kraata to merge together for whatever reason, creating a hybrid of two shells. Chirox couldn’t be bothered to scrap this body and make a new one, so he simply placed Romulus and Remus inside it and called it a day, much to Remus’ annoyance. The two made their way to Corpus Rahkshi, where Remus intends to gather a group of followers, and Romulus intends to fight something a little stronger than a fikou.

EDIT: Balanced significantly, although I couldn't think of an original debilitation for Romulus and therefore just gave him the suggested blind eye.

Edited by Kovsorr the Collector
  • Upvote 2

///////