Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

So, Pyle's having a fight with a Prefect, and he's seriously outclassed here.  Anyone wanna bet on what's going to happen to my beloved swindler?

Categories for Betting:

--Pyle gets sent to the Infirmary--

--Pyle somehow escapes--

--Pyle DIES--

Place your bets now, ladies and gentlemen of Corpus Rahkshi.

I mean

Draco is a high rank

He could just say

he was a traitor that needed to be put down

No witnesses

No one would be the wiser...

But seriously, it's most likely going to be infirmary. If Pyle tried to run... Well, there really is only one Rahkshi who is faster than Draco, and that's Sliver, who is a level above everybody's(least) favorite Prefect.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

I reckon he DIES.

:k: :m_o: :v: :s: :m_o: :r: :r:

BZRPG Characters: The Collector of Masks and Zavesh

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Disco, Phobia, MaharaRomulus and Remus

Hero Factory RPG 2.5 Characters: Whipcrack and Charles Erudite

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

I don't think Draco will kill Pyle. He knows certain other Prefects *cough*Sliver*cough* would be only too happy to hold him accountable for that, and doesn't have good enough reason to risk it.

Also, there is a Dodge Rahkshi who could probably outpace both Sliver and Draco, but she's not around at the moment and hopefully will never need to.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

He knows certain other Prefects *cough*Sliver*cough* 

Sliver isn't a Prefect.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Isn't her demotion to slop-server only supposed to be temporary, though? I would consider a Prefect who happens to be suspended at the moment still one of the Prefects in general.

And probably if Draco were to kill someone, I imagine she'd be reinstated: someone would need to pick up the slack while he endured punishment, and her punishment for her less significant crime is probably approaching finished.

Well, she was stripped of all authority, so at this moment in time, she is not a Prefect. Just a regular student. Maybe even less than that, since she's being forced to do the Porter's jobs. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Actually, she was demoted for starting a cyclone in the gym. 

Sliver was demoted because, unlike all the other Prefects, she isn't described with words like BIG, TITAN, MASSIVE, HUGE, IMPOSING, BULK, HULK or GIANT

given corpus has a gym, every student should be described this way tbh, we've all been playing wrong...

Or not, considering almost no one IC's their characters eating.

...but close to it

Or sleeping. 

So...

I know we sort of agreed to hold off on submitting our own profiles for a while, but we should probably work this out sooner rather than later, since we are still players, after all, and this issue was likely to pop up again at some point anyway. Seeing as to how I'm one of the Substitute GMs, and as such, self-approving one of my own characters would be a conflict of interest, I'm thinking we might be better off if we just replaced my vote with some input from everyone else, and see how things go from there.

With that out of the way, here's Torment, the second (and final) member of The Agony Sisters. Feel free to tear into it as you see fit, people.

Name: Torment

Variation: Density Control

Level: 2

Gear: Two Flailed Morningstars and a large, two-handed Warhammer

Appearance: Torment's armor retains her original black and green coloring, standard for those of her variation, along with some additional gunmetal thrown into the mix, as she has no love for the art of subtlety. From her torso up, she has the appearance of an otherwise completely unmodified Rahkshi; her Kraata case still rests between her shoulders, providing her with the signature hunch found in the rest of her species, and her organic body is more or less the same as the day she was born, aside from some severe scarring streaking from her head to about halfway down to her tail. Her suit's limbs, on the other hand, are an entirely different story.

From the waist down, where her legs should be, is a massive drill, which is almost always constantly spinning like a top in an effort to keep her upright and has its mechanisms wired into her suit's spinal column, allowing her to control its rotation (though she can only accelerate up to roughly the equivalent of an average sprint) via mental command. Despite being originally designed for transportation purposes only, and as such, is rather awkward and clumsy to try to attack others outright with it, she finds herself experiencing great satisfaction on the rare occasions when she is able to go airborne and actually successfully manages to land on people, which helps her cope with the fact that she can no longer enter Flight Mode.

While her arms appear to be abnormally large at first glance, causing some to believe that their additional mass is to help her maintain a better semblance of balance, their true purpose is actually far more sinister. Each appendage, specially forged from the same material as the drill and the rest of her upper body, has the ability to split itself in two, revealing extra limbs with which she can use to both attack and defend, primarily by swinging around said Morningstars, provided that she isn't already using them to enhance the strength of the blows from her Warhammer. On the off-chance that she does become unbalanced, however, they can also be utilised as an alternate method of transportation, allowing her to quickly scurry around most surfaces in a similar manner to that of an insect or an arachnid, which is even more unsettling to watch than most people realise.

Personality: Before receiving her modifications, Torment's personality was one of jealousy and hatred. Now, however, she only exists to cause suffering in others, mostly by personally reducing them to little more than a bloody pulp littered in the scrap that once belonged to their armor.

Bio: Created by the same Makuta as her sister, Misery, Torment had only one goal, and that was to be the best combatant amongst all of her siblings. Unfortunately, life didn't go as she had planned, and she would eventually grow to despise them as their skills began surpassing her own. Deciding that enough was enough, she started to purposely cripple her sparring partners after her losses, which led to a decent number of them backing out of matches due to fearing what she would potentially do to them, and thus allowing her to advance well beyond the status that she actually deserved. While initially amused with her outbursts, her father soon grew tired of them as he was forced to constantly repair the damage she had caused, so arriving at the conclusion that it was finally time to take her ego down a notch, he placed her in a match against his actual top student, who just so happened to be Misery herself.

And she schooled her royally.

Despite Torment's failed attempt to snap her in half afterwards, it was decided completely against their will that the two of them would be paired up together, mostly in the hopes of some of the former's skill rubbing off on the latter. Instead, this only served to fuel her feelings of rage, now entirely focused on a singular target; Misery, the physical embodiment of everything she, in fact, wasn't. Instead of actually learning anything, she soon found herself plotting her sibling's demise, eventually breaking into her father's armory as her envy devolved into mindless insanity and rigging the entire mess hall with explosives just to be rid of her once and for all. Yet again, however, the hand of fate found itself intervening in her schemes, and after accidentally knocking over the heatstone she had planned on using to set them all off, she ended up killing off everyone else from her batch instead while grievously injuring herself in the process. Luckily (or unluckily, depending on how you look at things), aside from losing all four limbs, a piece of shrapnel tore its way through both her faceplate and Kraata case, causing severe brain damage and effectively lobotomising her to the point where she had no recollection of her ambitions or the incident itself, which simultaneously spared her from her father's wrath and turned her into the sadistic brute we know today.

Deep down, though, she just knows that there's a reason why she secretly despises Misery, aside from the fact that their father ordered her to keep Torment in line during their stay at Corpus Rahkshi, but she simply can't figure out what it is for the life of her.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

So...

I know we sort of agreed to hold off on submitting our own profiles for a while, but we should probably work this out sooner rather than later, since we are still players, after all, and this issue was likely to pop up again at some point anyway. Seeing as to how I'm one of the Substitute GMs, and as such, self-approving one of my own characters would be a conflict of interest, I'm thinking we might be better off if we just replaced my vote with some input from everyone else, and see how things go from there.

With that out of the way, here's Torment, the second (and final) member of The Agony Sisters. Feel free to tear into it as you see fit, people.

Variation: Cyclone

Level: 2

Gear: Two Flailed Morningstars and a large, two-handed Warhammer

Appearance: Torment's armor retains her original black and white coloring, standard for those of her variation, along with some additional gunmetal thrown into the mix, as she has no love for the art of subtlety. From her torso up, she has the appearance of an otherwise completely unmodified Rahkshi; her Kraata case still rests between her shoulders, providing her with the signature hunch found in the rest of her species, and her organic body is more or less the same as the day she was born, aside from some severe scarring streaking from her head to about halfway down to her tail. Her suit's limbs, on the other hand, are an entirely different story.

From the waist down, where her legs should be, is a massive drill, which is almost always constantly spinning like a top in an effort to keep her upright and has its mechanisms wired into her suit's spinal column, allowing her to control its rotation (though she can only accelerate up to roughly the equivalent of an average sprint) via mental command. Despite being originally designed for transportation purposes only, and as such, is rather awkward and clumsy to try to attack others outright with it, she finds herself experiencing great satisfaction on the rare occasions when she is able to go airborne and actually successfully manages to land on people, which helps her cope with the fact that she can no longer enter Flight Mode.

While her arms appear to be abnormally large at first glance, causing some to believe that their additional mass is to help her maintain a better semblance of balance, their true purpose is actually far more sinister. Each appendage, specially forged from the same material as the rest of her upper body, has the ability to split itself in two, revealing extra limbs with which she can use to both attack and defend, primarily by swinging around said Morningstars, provided that she isn't already using them to enhance the strength of the blows from her Warhammer. On the off-chance that she does become unbalanced, however, they can also be utilised as an alternate method of transportation, allowing her to quickly scurry around most surfaces in a similar manner to that of an insect or an arachnid, which is even more unsettling to watch than most people realise.

Personality: Before receiving her modifications, Torment's personality was one of jealousy and hatred. Now, however, she only exists to cause suffering in others, mostly by personally reducing them to little more than a bloody pulp littered in the scrap that once belonged to their armor.

Bio: Created by the same Makuta as her sister, Misery, Torment had only one goal, and that was to be the best combatant amongst all of her siblings. Unfortunately, life didn't go as she had planned, and she would eventually grow to despise them as their skills began surpassing her own. Deciding that enough was enough, she started to purposely cripple her sparring partners after her losses, which led to a decent number of them backing out of matches due to fearing what she would potentially do to them, and thus allowing her to advance well beyond the status that she actually deserved. While initially amused with her outbursts, her father soon grew tired of them as he was forced to constantly repair the damage she had caused, so arriving at the conclusion that it was finally time to take her ego down a notch, he placed her in a match against his actual top student, who just so happened to be Misery herself.

And she schooled her royally.

Despite Torment's failed attempt to snap her in half afterwards, it was decided completely against their will that the two of them would be paired up together, mostly in the hopes of some of the former's skill rubbing off on the latter. Instead, this only served to fuel her feelings of rage, now entirely focused on a singular target; Misery, the physical embodiment of everything she, in fact, wasn't. Instead of actually learning anything, she soon found herself plotting her sibling's demise, eventually breaking into her father's armory as her envy devolved into mindless insanity and rigging the entire mess hall with explosives just to be rid of her once and for all. Yet again, however, the hand of fate found itself intervening in her schemes, and after accidentally knocking over the heatstone she had planned on using to set them all off, she ended up killing off everyone else from her batch instead while grievously injuring herself in the process. Luckily (or unluckily, depending on how you look at things), aside from losing all four limbs, a piece of shrapnel tore its way through both her faceplate and Kraata case, causing severe brain damage and effectively lobotomising her to the point where she had no recollection of her ambitions or the incident itself, which simultaneously spared her from her father's wrath and turned her into the sadistic brute we know today.

Deep down, though, she just knows that there's a reason why she secretly despises Misery, aside from the fact that their father ordered her to keep Torment in line during their stay at Corpus Rahkshi, but she simply can't figure out what it is for the life of her.

I like this a lot.  :D

Edited by Kovsorr the Collector

///////

Feel free to refer to me as either the Collector or Kovsorr, and if I don't reply to something, send me a PM!

I now find myself wondering - why does cyclone only ever seem to attract the nastiest of characters? 

Edited by The Good Guys

I'm actually still debating on whether she should be either Limited Invulnerability or Density Control, which would tie in with her character even further, considering how these two are the variations that are essentially the polar opposite of (Misery's) Teleportation.

Hopefully, I'll have a final decision by the end of the day. Until then, however, the rest of the profile is still up for review.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I now find myself wondering - why does cyclone only ever seem to attract the nastiest of characters? 

Mayhaps it's because cyclones are unpredictable and destructive- the perfect power for nasty characters.

My dearly departed Silencer defied that stereotype. Sure, he was kind of a jerk, but he gave up his life to save his brother, in the end. Not such a bad guy after all, I guess. 

Literally everyone that Fang has gone up against have nearly killed him. 

The perfect power for bad guys is silence, proven first by Beliwa and secondly by Johnrahk.

But why silence?

///////

Because it's very easy to kill someone if they can't hear you coming.

Especially if no one else can hear them scream. 

Because it's very easy to kill someone if they can't hear you coming.

Especially if no one else can hear them scream. 

So, a kaita with the powers of fear, silence and slow is going to be the most terrifying thing ever.

You can't run.

You can't scream.

You can only feel abject terror as you die.

Fun times.  B-)

///////

Wait, really?

*checks*

Well, not quite.

///////

I have a question for Collector.  How did Mahara know that there was an Infirmary here, and that the doctor's name was Palma, when, to my knowledge, Mahara is a complete newbie?

I have a question for Collector.  How did Mahara know that there was an Infirmary here, and that the doctor's name was Palma, when, to my knowledge, Mahara is a complete newbie?

Oops.

Um... she heard it from Phobia. *nervous intensifies*

///////

Oops.

I'm not calling you out or anything; I was just curious.  No need to be nervous... I think.

Edited by capMARVELOUS

Oops.

I'm not calling you out or anything; I was just curious.  No need to be nervous... I think.

I'm pretty sure I kind of had a slight brain malfunction when I wrote that. Ah well, we'll pass it off as saying that she did, in fact, hear it from Phobia.

///////

Changed Torment's variation to Density Control.

Other than that, I believe I'm ready to finally have her looked at.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Some players (myself included, on a couple of occasions) have chosen to play things as if their characters have been given some kind of information about the basics of the school prior to their arrival. 

So I don't think this is really much of a big deal. 

In addition to what Nato said, keep in mind that just because your freshly minted character is new to the game itself, that doesn't necessarily mean they absolutely have to arrive at Corpus within the confines of their first post IC; back when Wyrd was still active, it was also perfectly acceptable to pretend the newbies were simply biding their time in the background and learning the ropes beforehand, so the location in which they debut (within reason, of course - setting your opening post on Malebranche or Visorak is obviously not going to fly) can essentially be anywhere you ultimately want to put them.

Rail started off inside the gym, only to wind up fighting Xara within a few posts, Venom's was in the Dorms, and Liar (the Dodge Rahk, not Rail's disguise) has been lurking around for quite some time before he even went near the Cauldron to repaint himself, just to name a few.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Okay. It's been a while but I have some thoughts on this now.

Predictably, my concerns are mostly toward her modifications. One, why does she have them in the first place? I tentatively assume her Makuta made them to replace her missing limbs, but why would he do that? If it was a punishment, it seems like a pretty bizarre one. Second, in continually powering this drill to remain upright, I would expect her to tire rapidly - how does she cope with this? Last, each arm can split once into two for an overall maximum of four, correct? (This seems likely, but it's a little bit ambiguous and I want to be sure.)

Aside than that, I think Torment looks good.

Also, I'm probably going to move the tournament forward soon. Dark_Stranger hasn't read the PM I sent him a week ago, and hasn't posted since long before that. Onaku, I thought you were still around, but if you want Orimnoc to have a chance to move on, you had best post as her within days. Things are just too slow now to keep waiting forever.