Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

I should also mention that the wiki is open to all players of the game, so if you guys want to make pages for your characters or help us update the many, many articles that still need it, you're welcome to. Scorp and I have been trying to get some more event and character pages up, but we've got a long way to go.

From the dark depths of the sea, a creature arises. A squid. Well, not really a squid. A Rahkshi named Squid. And not really from the sea, but rather a hiatus of IRL stuff and forgetfulness. 

But now I'm back. From the past. And confused. 

I'm ready to finally get back involved in this RPG that stood the test of time. I just don't know where or how. Has anything major changed?

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Name: Uunrak

Variation: Density Control

Level: 2

Gear: A long shafted axe that can be wielded either in one hand or two handed. Also a tough buckler he always wears on his left arm. 

Appearance: Uunrak is relatively tall and muscular. His colours are black and green, with a black armour and green secondary colour appearing sparingly throughout. His eyes are a venomous green colour. 

Personality: Uunrak at times didn't try enough, lacking motivation. After his journey to Corpus Rahkshi, he gained a new perspective, and now tries his best to live up to his potential, even though some days he struggles see the point of it all. He tries his best to be pleasant to be around, but sometimes finds it hard to stay lively in a social situation, and finds too many strangers at once a bit overwhelming. He has a certain sense of morality that can at times put him at odds with more pragmatic individuals.

Bio: Uunrak has messed up a lot before even reaching Corpus Rahkshi. Due to lacking motivation, Uunrak repeatedly became a disappointment in his Makuta's eyes, eventually almost getting executed before he barely managed to prove himself worthy enough to simply be exiled instead. Having no-where else to go, Uunrak began his long trek to Nynrah and the Corpus compound located south of it, during which journey he levelled up to 2. Having finally arrived at the compound, with a new outlook on life, Uunrak hopes to start over and get a new lease on life.

Edited.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Alright, while I don't have much free time I would like to try to rejoin this. Where (in game) and when (out of game) would be a good time to come back? And what would be a good IC explanation for Abyssium and Anubissium's multi-year long absence?

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

regurtitates profile ​Hey look i had a profile lying around from way back a year ago and never got around to joining this rp but it still seems to be running so without further ado i'll post my profile and begin punctuating my sentences.

Name: Blink

Variation: Teleportation

Gear: Blink forgoes the traditional Rahkshi staff in favor of a pair of small blades, simple in appearance with naught more than handles wrapped in cheap cloth and plain blades with a slight curve to them. Additionally, he carries a small blue gemstone around. It has no real meaning or use, and is simply a trinket he carries.

Appearance: Blink had made some extensive modifications to his body, mainly completely changing his colors: The neutral grey areas have been made black and his colored sections are, oddly, somewhat of a camouflage pattern, although not a very effective one, seeing as its colors are shades of light and dark blue. His previous accidents are evidenced by several scar-like scratch marks on his lower arms and legs, as well as a few on his faceplate.

Personality: Blink’s personality is energetic and optimistic, seeming more like it should belong to a Toa. (Minus all the morals and heroism, of course.) He also quite prone to taking risks and thus often gets people, usually himself, into trouble, and has gotten himself hurt more than once.

Bio: Blink’s time at the academy has essentially been an accident conga line. Academically he’s remarkably average, when he’s not off getting his face fixed up. (Again.)

Edited by QuirkyTurtle

oh hey someone new!

Okay, cool, so your profile looks pretty good overall, there's just the itty bitty issue of the fact that teleportation Rahkshi can't teleport things that aren't themselves or on them.

Here's the link to the BS01 Kraata variations page where you can see exactly what you can do at each level.  http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Kraata_Variations

Once that's edited, consider Blink Approved.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

Right, editing that now. This is really more of a problem of me describing it badly, though, i never intended for him to be teleporting anything around independently of himself, although i do see how one would get that impression. Oh, and a quick question: Is there any limit to how often a teleportation Rahkshi can teleport, other than the obvious? (That is, to say, keep it realistic and don't godmod.)

Added.

Not that I know of, though doing it excessively would likely be quite the mental strain on your character.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Heyo a new profile for filling that devious mastermind hole that a few of you have mentioned has been around since forever. (AKA since no more Phogen or Chequars) Also officially retiring Poly and Pentaghast for the foreseeable future.

Name: Zas'ma

Variation: Hunger

Appearance: Zas'ma is fairly nondescript, her chassis having no sort of silly frills or spikes of any kind. In fact the only notable difference in her chassis is that the Kraata case extends over the top of her head slightly in a hoodlike fashion. While slightly limiting the flexibility of her head's range of motion, it provides some additional protection from attacks and light's debilitating effects in her vision. Her body is otherwise sleek, the natural black coloration maintained to a glossy finish. Her eyes glow an acid green, and around the rear of her waist is a black leather half skirt(think the Kama that Clone Troopers wear) this provides some additional leg protection from the rear and sides without compromising on mobility.

Gear: A metal cored leather wrapped bull(Mukau?)whip, capable of channeling Hunger abilities, but is otherwise no more dangerous than any other whip. Curiously has more flagella than one might expect from a whip of this type. Twin daggers, well weighted for throwing. An arming sword.

Personality: Zas'ma craves power. Hungers for it even, but knows deep down that power must be earned. But don't let that fool you into thinking she's some kind of moral light in the darkness, she knows that there are many paths to power and she intends to use whichever best suits her at the time. To this end, she is cordial, helpful, even selfless at times, and ruthless, cruel, and entirely self serving at other times. Her true tendencies are for personal strength, and she has little pity for the plights of others in the belief that if they cannot fix their problems in their own, they deserve everything they get.

Bio: Zas'ma has spent much time already at the Acadamy, but spent most of her time learning that she was not what she wanted to be, and often lost fights, ending up broken in the Infirmary more times than she cares to admit. She retreated into herself for a time, maintaining her distance from everyone and everything, watching the others fight, grow, and die. She vowed to learn from their mistakes, as even the most influential persons either disappeared or simply faded back into relative obscurity.

Edited by The UltimoScorp

• 3 weeks later...

Either or. Characters like Tear, Xara, and Kat have custom, usually nameless parents with distinct personalities, while Fang and Diode have canon parents, and Grim's parent Gorast has even appeared in game and acknowledged them.

• Upvote 3

Name: Orloc

Variation: Mind Reading

Level: 2

Gear: An ornamental dagger, decorated with weaving floral patterns of gold over a dark metallic blade originating from its golden hilt. Its pommel has a beautiful green gem in it, held in place by an intricate golden floral spiral that wraps around its edges. Orloc is extremely protective of this dagger, and keeps it sheathed and hidden within their robes at all times.

Appearance: Orloc is small and scrawny, sporting a light lavender armour and wearing over them some rather ragged maroon robes which hide most of their figure. Their red gleaming eyes seem to be perpetually squinting, with Orloc over all looking rather like they're very ill.

Personality: Dismissed as insane, Orloc indeed comes of as rather... unstable. Ranting about fantastic and nonsensical things almost at every opportunity, it would likely take a miracle to actually make useful conversation with them. Thankfully, there seem to be times when they gain a shred of lucidity from their usual manic cloud minded state, where they can hold more... coherent conversations with those around them.

Bio: Said to have been born defective, Orloc was always a disappointment to their Makuta, spouting nonsense and fantastical incoherencies at any given occasion. They didn't even seem to possess any of the abilities their type normally have, and was as such regarded as a waste of space. As such, their Makuta, being "benevolent" as they were, decided to send their worthless offspring to a place they regarded with equally little reverence; Corpus Rahkshi.

Heyo a new profile for filling that devious mastermind hole that a few of you have mentioned has been around since forever. (AKA since no more Phogen or Chequars) Also officially retiring Poly and Pentaghast for the foreseeable future.

Name: Zas'ma

Variation: Hunger

Appearance: Zas'ma is fairly nondescript, her chassis having no sort of silly frills or spikes of any kind. In fact the only notable difference in her chassis is that the Kraata case extends over the top of her head slightly in a hoodlike fashion. While slightly limiting the flexibility of her head's range of motion, it provides some additional protection from attacks and light's debilitating effects in her vision. Her body is otherwise sleek, the natural black coloration maintained to a glossy finish. Her eyes glow an acid green, and around the rear of her waist is a black leather half skirt(think the Kama that Clone Troopers wear) this provides some additional leg protection from the rear and sides without compromising on mobility.

Gear: A metal cored leather wrapped bull(Mukau?)whip, capable of channeling Hunger abilities, but is otherwise no more dangerous than any other whip. Curiously has more flagella than one might expect from a whip of this type. Twin daggers, well weighted for throwing. An arming sword.

Personality: Zas'ma craves power. Hungers for it even, but knows deep down that power must be earned. But don't let that fool you into thinking she's some kind of moral light in the darkness, she knows that there are many paths to power and she intends to use whichever best suits her at the time. To this end, she is cordial, helpful, even selfless at times, and ruthless, cruel, and entirely self serving at other times. Her true tendencies are for personal strength, and she has little pity for the plights of others in the belief that if they cannot fix their problems in their own, they deserve everything they get.

Bio: Zas'ma has spent much time already at the Acadamy, but spent most of her time learning that she was not what she wanted to be, and often lost fights, ending up broken in the Infirmary more times than she cares to admit. She retreated into herself for a time, maintaining her distance from everyone and everything, watching the others fight, grow, and die. She vowed to learn from their mistakes, as even the most influential persons either disappeared or simply faded back into relative obscurity.

Name: Orloc

Variation: Mind Reading

Level: 2

Gear: An ornamental dagger, decorated with weaving floral patterns of gold over a dark metallic blade originating from its golden hilt. Its pommel has a beautiful green gem in it, held in place by an intricate golden floral spiral that wraps around its edges. Orloc is extremely protective of this dagger, and keeps it sheathed and hidden within their robes at all times.

Appearance: Orloc is small and scrawny, sporting a light lavender armour and wearing over them some rather ragged maroon robes which hide most of their figure. Their red gleaming eyes seem to be perpetually squinting, with Orloc over all looking rather like they're very ill.

Personality: Dismissed as insane, Orloc indeed comes of as rather... unstable. Ranting about fantastic and nonsensical things almost at every opportunity, it would likely take a miracle to actually make useful conversation with them. Thankfully, there seem to be times when they gain a shred of lucidity from their usual manic cloud minded state, where they can hold more... coherent conversations with those around them.

Bio: Said to have been born defective, Orloc was always a disappointment to their Makuta, spouting nonsense and fantastical incoherencies at any given occasion. They didn't even seem to possess any of the abilities their type normally have, and was as such regarded as a waste of space. As such, their Makuta, being "benevolent" as they were, decided to send their worthless offspring to a place they regarded with equally little reverence; Corpus Rahkshi.

In the interest of finally getting things rolling again on this front, I'm just going to go ahead and approve these.

Should be added to the list shortly.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Shout out to all the wonderful players that still check in here, the Corpus Rahkshi discord is up and running, if you'd like to hook up with the other players be sure to join up!

https://discord.gg/cRsVvTH

On a side note: Johnrahk has been exceptionally busy so in the interest of keeping the game moving forward, should he be unable to post within 48 hours, I'll bunny Thurisaz to wrap up his tournament.

• Upvote 3

Hi, I know I expressed interest in this rp earlier, and that hasn't changed >.< me and my friend are still working on our profiles, but I think I got a bit carried away, haha... I also got kicked out which was a setback, but I intend to get back to it soon >.< Hope everything is going well.  Should I wait to join the discord chat? I'd like an easier way to keep tabs on things since I've had trouble being active on BZP xD

Edited by PancakeShiners

"a b c d e f g, Rahkshi are my enemy.

Some are black, some are blue.

That one's chewing on my shoe.

Now I'm running for my life,

One of the Rahkshi has a knife!"

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

• 2 weeks later...

SMUDGE!!

Let me tell you, we have been counting down the days until your "2 year vacation" was up. ;) I doubt any of us expected at the time that we'd still be around. But here we are, three years in, still kicking. It's awesome to have you back.

I've been keeping Melody "warm" for you, as it were. I'll have to send you a PM to get you updated on what's happened with her character. Fortunately (and unfortunately), Corpus isn't the game it once was, and so you don't have a whole lot of reading to do. In the meantime, check out the Timeline to get a general idea of where she and the Fellowship have gone, as well as the rest of the game around them.

Loganto's been around, so whenever you're ready you can hop back in with Melody and Cuutuk as they return to the school from "music practice" to see what the latest assignment will be. Oh, and Melody just got to level three for her efforts in creating the Fellowship. :)

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the welcome! Revenge should be returning to play soon, although before he does I would like to solicit your opinions. I have been considering giving Revenge a sibling, which would give a specific reason why his father called him back. This character would arrive at the school with Revenge. What do you think about that idea?

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

Just wanted to throw this out there, but my browser hasn't been properly displaying/loading the Discord login screen for the past week, so I'm currently unable to visit the site.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Ok, here is Revenge's new Bro,

Name:Danger

Variation: Teleportation

Gear: Scythe, two retractable wrist blades

Appearance: Danger Is the standard Green and Blue of a teleportation Rahkshi. He is blue with a green streak down each side of his back. His spines are short and stubby.

Personality: Danger is kind, positive, friendly, and quite naive.  He sees the world as an adventure waiting to be explored. This often leads him to get into bad situations.

Bio: Revenge's father was one of the few Makuta with a conscience. He was hesitant to participate in the Corpus Rahkshi experiment but was convinced to create one participant. After sending his son off he began to wonder, and worry, how his son was doing. After a while he pulled a few strings and was able to see his son face to face again. Overcome by emotion he impulsively went back to his lab and created another son, Danger!

Added.

There's a link to the new character list in my signature, since we lack the means to update the old one.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

that's mostly on me, apologies. i got caught up in personal stuff. Danger looks good, consider him Approved.

And hey, welcome back, smudge~

Thanks, I understand.

Yes, this rpg is wandering worryingly close to the brink of death...

Honestly, I don't mind the RPG slowing down a little, that way I don't have to check it multiple times a day. I do agree that something must be done, and I have a few ideas.