Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, everyone!  I'm finally getting the guts to apply after lurking for years...  Here's to hoping I'll be able to keep this girl alive and well for a long time.   :)

Name:  Morpheme

Variation:  Confusion  
Level:  2  
Gear:  Morpheme travels with essentials:  Her weapons and her writing tools.  She totes a small canvas satchel, wherein she holds several sheafs of notepaper for writing and sketching.  Her faceplate has been customized with a pen holder.  The only time you'll catch it empty is when the pen is in her grasp.  As for weapons, she wields a three-bladed spear with two short prongs and a longer, finer one.  A small, lightweight dagger sheathed in leather is bound about her left forearm.  Morpheme also keeps a pair of protodermis knuckle-dusters for close combat in her satchel.  
Appearance:  She is of average height, but slightly skinnier than other Rahkshi.  Instead of orange, her eyes are a stunning ice-blue.  She colored her legs and faceplate dark green for a little more individuality.  Her chassis is dull grey, painted with streaks of forest green and black.  Her defining feature, though, comes in the shape of her spines:  They're arms torn from Onu-Matoran.  Her Makuta, Chirox, had experimented with grafting limbs, and he tried to make Rahkshi spines more useful.  The experiment went horribly askew.  Although these appendages are utterly useless for grasping any form of weapon, she has limited control over them.  They're excellent in both intimidation and comfort, as well as for carrying contraband snacks.  
Personality:  The first thing to know about Morpheme is that she's a very open Rahkshi.  Many can tell what she's thinking from a mere glance at her eyes.  The second thing to know is that she enjoys all forms of language.  Music, literature, and creative writing are her favorites.  Often, she'll recite riddles and rhymes for any Rahkshi's ear, whether or not they actually do listen.  Within these poems are pieces of herself; the trivial dream she had becomes lyrical, her knowledge of others transforms into many a limerick.  If you hear her out, Morpheme takes to you like a ranama to a lava flow.  She will become an honest, lifelong friend, eager to see you succeed.  Tridax forbid you dismiss her writing, though:  If her ego gets injured, her resentment towards the offender manifests itself via her powers and her tongue.  Complicated phrases serve as distraction.  Then, when opportunity arises, Morpheme does what she does best:  She writes.  More specifically, she carves words on her foe with her dagger.  The pen is mightier than the sword, after all.  When she's fully engaged in combat and a thought strikes her, she'll vow to remember it -- in fact, she fights better when her unfinished art is on the line.  
Bio:  A daughter of Chirox, Morpheme was one of the "odd ones out", the failed experiment who liked ink better than battle.  The other kraata in her brood used her words against her.  After one particularly cruel chewing out, she vowed that she would never be as intentionally cruel to anyone as she'd been treated...unless they deserved it.  Morpheme plotted her escape, but where would she go to?  What could be her haven?  And then she overheard it one day.  Chirox mentioned another one -- another two? -- of his experiments:  Two kraata, ice resistance and heat resistance, fused into a single being with dual awareness.  They had gone to a school for Rahkshi, where they could learn almost anything they wanted to.  There.  That was it.  She wanted to be there.  So Morpheme fled, hoping for a better life than one she had known thus far.  
Edited by Lumen
  • Upvote 1

RPG profiles  

Corpus Rahkshi:  {Morpheme}

~

Fall is here, hear the yell;  

Back to school, ring the bell;  

Brand new shoes, walking blues;  

Climb the fence, books and pens.  

I can tell that we are gonna be friends!  

I can tell that we are gonna be friends~!  

~

So, as you all have noticed, the game has been pretty dead. But while the GMs get things up and running, I thought I'd do a quick rundown of what's going on and who's waiting on who. Please refer to this list if your character is in the assignment.

VIP                       Strategy         Location                                                       Next up
Tube's Team -     (Offensive)     Attacking Sim's Team                                  Luffy/Booger
Diode's Team -   (Defensive)    Regrouping, Diode seeking Illusive              Illusive
Crate's Team -    (Defensive)    Moving indoors                                             Floor/Door
Vyper's Team -   (Defensive)     Indoors                                                         Vyper/Uunrak
Sim's Team -       (Defensive)    Attacked by Tube's Team                             Luffy/Booger
Aza's Team -       (Defensive)    Moving indoors in sight of Sliver's Team      Attack
Sliver's Team -    (Offensive)     Approaching Aza's Team                              Attack
Waiata's Team -  (Offensive)      Searching                                                     Reda
Kri's Team -        (Offensive)      Eliminated
Misery's Team -  (Defensive)     Mute/Exigent scouting, Thud protecting VIP  Attack

For Smudge, it doesn't look like Loganto is coming back, and I'm not sure if Tim's still around. Guess we'll find out. I'll post shortly.

I just edited Morpheme's last post so she acknowledges Danger (and passive-aggressively calls out his brother, mwahaha).  

RPG profiles  

Corpus Rahkshi:  {Morpheme}

~

Fall is here, hear the yell;  

Back to school, ring the bell;  

Brand new shoes, walking blues;  

Climb the fence, books and pens.  

I can tell that we are gonna be friends!  

I can tell that we are gonna be friends~!  

~

Hey all, Dilly-Dal here. I'm more active on BZP as of late since BZPGOT S3, and I thought I'd hop back in here. Is it uncouth for me to continue using my 2 year old Aka'Ri character or should I kill it and make a new one?

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

I hardly did anything with Aka'Ri. I'll probably just awaken them from a LONG SLEEPtm in their dorm and have them start anew. And now that I have more LIFE EXPERIENCEalso tm , I know how to write and speak so I'll not be acting like a 12 year old who just learned how to use a keyboard. 

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

well, i said i would do it. so i did it.

Name: Lost

Variation: Confusion  

Level: 2  

Gender:  Lost has no concept of gender. Thus, they/them pronouns.

Gear: Lost carries no gear, though their weapon of choice is simple – a staff. Not a normal Rahkshi staff, but rather a bo staff. Aside from that, they carry no gear. They were never taught the importance of such a thing.  

Appearance: Lost is short and stocky, their limbs far shorter and thicker than what a normal Rahkshi would possess. Even their spines are rather nubby and thick, bent at odd angles and at varying lengths. Splashes of a faded green streak across their chest, arms, and back, breaking up the otherwise dull grey of their chassis. Their claws are dull, and they always hold themselves rather timidly.

Personality: Much like their appearance, Lost is rather…stunted. They lack the ability to form complex thoughts or sentences and are easily scared into running away. They avoid confrontation at all costs – after all, that’s the only way they managed to survive as long as they did. They are rather amicable though, and more than willing to become friends with nearly everyone. Mostly because they’re too naïve to believe that anyone who looks like them would hurt them.

Quick to learn, but slow to apply, Lost is a master at shallow memorization. They can recall specific names, places, and objects…but struggle with managing to critically think or comprehend advanced topics like that. Even with speaking, Lost is hardly able to construct complex sentences. Oftentimes, they resort to single-word responses and gestures to get their ideas across. The difficulty with communication makes Lost seem even less intelligent than they already are, though they don't seem to be bothered by this all too much.

Bio: Born to a Makuta who cared more for experimentation and cruelty instead of truly raising a child, Lost had little chance of living a fairly decent life. Their Makuta swiftly decided to…experiment on the newly-born Rahkshi, to test not only the physical limits, but the mental limits of the “new breed” of Rahkshi. Lost was isolated, far away from the rest of their brood. Far away from any guiding hand, or any way of learning. Their body was bound, trapped in a room with all too much light in it. Lost was never spoken to, never unbound, and never interacted with their Makuta for quite some time. Eventually, they were freed. The Makuta got exactly the info they wanted – just like any normal intelligent being, Lost’s growth was just as stunted as one expected. Of course, having an intelligent Rahkshi was a boon in and of itself…so Lost’s Makuta sent them off to Corpus.

Unfortunately for Lost, they were never taught how to speak beyond very basic sentences. Not to mention the irreversible damage done by the “experimentation” left Lost mentally and physically stunted. They were lucky to arrive to Corpus alive, let alone relatively uninjured. They never even chose their own name..."Lost" is simply the word they ended up using to describe themself first.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

For Smudge, it doesn't look like Loganto is coming back, and I'm not sure if Tim's still around. Guess we'll find out. I'll post shortly.

Yeah, I'm still around. Just haven't been checking in as often is all.

Should probably get on that now that things seem to be a bit more active here.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

@Scrubbish, if you could tone down the suggestive overtones on Kri juuuuust a bit, that'd be awesome.

Starting to push a line into territory we're not sure we can cross here on the site and we'd rather be safe than sorry.

Whoops. Maybe I was going a little too overboard with the whole masochism thing.

Edited.

Posted.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Due to some... rather unfortunate circumstances in the Discord chat, all of which had something to do with me, I think the best course of action would be for me to exit this game until further notice.  I caused some pretty big controversy, I take full responsibility for my actions, and I desperately want to avoid causing anything similar in the future.  I'll stick around a little while longer, if only to finish this assignment, but them I'm gone.  And seeing as this game was really the only thing keeping me tied down here, it's safe to say that I won't be very active around here, save for irregular updates in the Epics forum.

To everyone affected, I deeply apologize for either offending you or making you uncomfortable, and I humbly ask for your forgiveness.

Best of luck in future endeavors,

--Lan Marvelous--

Honestly as someone in the server, what happened was relatively minor. And as far as I can tell, no one really holds ill will to you or your characters.

It was a relatively small argument. If you feel more comfortable leaving the game and server, it's up to you. No one is forcing you to stay. But no one is mad at you. People make missteps, And tone is really hard to tell online so people might've seemed madder than they actually were in reality.

Don't place all the blame on yourself - I'm certainly more to blame than you are, since i instigated it.

If you feel uncomfortable in the server and game yourself, that's perfectly valid - but please understand that no one is actively mad or still upset at you (as far as I can tell. I can't speak for everyone, just myself.) The decision is ultimately yours.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Nato, there is no second floor for Sliver to be on, and no windows for her to enter through anyway. If there were windows, they would have been blown out from her earlier attack- something that one of us would have noted in a post- and additionally we'd be able to see each other through them. Which we aren't. If there was a second floor, I'm sure at the very least Aza or Kororia would have the sense to also be guarding the staircase.

I could be wrong, or picturing a different building to what everyone else was, but as it is, Sliver's actions make the actions of everyone else make no sense. I'm really sorry and should have clarified more about the building instead of my brief "I think it has one door" in my last post.

If one of the other players in the building disagree, then that's fine. I can have Kororia move to protect the stairwell and say it's, I don't know, partially hidden or something. In fact I may as well do that since otherwise this building is just a rock cube. I can edit if people want it changed though.

EDIT: Never mind I fixed it.

EDIT EDIT: Just found out Scorp had told Nato that the building had two floors and at least one other entrance. While it doesn't make sense that Aza and Kororia at the very least wouldn't take this into account, this isn't an error on Nato's part so I'd like to say a big sorry to Nato for getting that wrong.

Have a new character profile though

Name: A! (the exclamation point is included)
Variation: Power Scream

Gear: A little blackboard around his neck for writing messages. A supply of chalk. A lot of yell in his lungs and in his heart. He carries his staff, which is shaped more like a very long trumpet. It is capable of increasing the strength of his yells and also operating as a megaphone. Mostly he uses it as a loud and terrible trumpet. It sounds like bees.
Has a book on sign language, and a notebook with pencils in case he loses his blackboard. Has packed some small electronic devices- these are for making music. He bought them with earnings from running errands for the Matoran of his home island. He is a little disappointed he couldn’t bring his whole setup.

Appearance: Tall and lanky. His kraata has a big mouth for big yells. If his blackboard isn’t around his neck, it’s typically in his bag, where his chalk is.   Personality: Very cheery and loves to make noise, especially yell. Unfortunately, not everyone is fond of his big yells so he has a blackboard to write on, which hangs around his neck most of the time. He can write in Matoran and loved using this ability to greet the Matoran on his Makuta’s island, who, after growing used to his presence and working out he probably meant no harm, would greet him in return and supply him with fresh chalk. He knows a little sign language, since he’s still learning it, but he has the gestures for “where can I find chalk?” down pat.
He isn’t the best fighter. Unless you measure fighting by yell strength. Then he is the best fighter.

Bio: He startled his sire Makuta when he emerged, and the sound has inspired him ever since, even to the point that he took it as a name. Unfortunately, he cannot modulate volume to his voice. He has two voice levels: yelling, and power scream yelling. His Makuta sent him away so they could nurse their headache in peace, and maybe even rid themselves of tinnitus before he comes back.
They say, if he reaches Shadow Level, he will have a yell loud enough to wake Mata Nui himself. The ‘they’ who is saying this is A!. Very loudly, so everyone knows.
Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't currently have specifics on the devices, since I didn't really think about it that hard, but they are parts of a very simple electronic music setup. So a MIDI keyboard looking thing would be in there probably, something like a computer (but in the interest of the game I'd say it's a computer only capable of compiling and arranging music), a sampler, stuff like that.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Wielder, good to have you back!

I think you should recall that Scorp and I are the GMs now (Timageness stepped down). Glass beat Exxan to win Thurisaz' tournament, and now Icarax is running a VIP game assignment in the Gym. The Rebellion is in an uneasy alliance with the Hand of Spiriah after fending off a mysterious group of Toa. A small group gathered in the courtyard telling stories is probably a good bet for interaction, although Lucid probably wouldn't approve of munching on flowers. That's a pretty cursory rundown but things have been slow lately.

We also have a Discord now! If you're interested, it's probably a pretty good place to chat and catch up.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Hello, all! I'm rather new here, and after a bit of confusion, have finally found the right place to post this! I've posted this once before, but that was on the actual Corpus Rahkshi thread, but thankfully i'm posting it here in the correct place this time :D

Name: Grakatas

Variation: Accuracy

Level: Two

Gear: Additional armor; legs/forearms only. Quake Breakers. Quake Breaker Staff. [OOC: in terminology I can understand, the additional armor is basically medium armor out of something like D&d, or a video game, it's not standard Rahkshi armor, but it isn't Keetongu levels of armor plating, basically an in-between. Will provide further clarification if needed.]

Appearance: Stockier legs, stockier forearms. Shorter than standard Rahkshi, more Toa sized. Looks similar to a standard Vorahk otherwise. [OOC: I have pictures of MoC, if visual is required]

Personality: Thinking isn't really a strong trait for him, outside of social interaction. Combat tends to involve "Look at target, find weakest point, hit until target is not moving", wash/rinse/repeat. Talking is easier than thinking, though not by much. Sentences tend to consist of one to a handful of words. He is rather polite however.

Bio: Outside of classes, things have been very routine. However, there were some defining moments for Grakatas. His acquisition of two sets of Quake Breakers is the most memorable thing for him. The second most memorable thing is equipping thicker armor, because of the realization that momentum, or the sudden stop more accurately, hurts. A lot. One pair of breakers he wears on his feet, the other pair, with the help of the Ghosts, were fashioned into a staff of absorption. Nothing compares to the thrill of navigating the Chirox Causeway, however, a frequent pastime of his. Something about the momentum of jumping from pillar to pillar is rather enjoyable.

Edited by NinthG1g4-by73

Name: Paradox

Variation: Teleportation

Level: Two

Gear: Jagged slab of protosteel fashioned into a large kanabo like club. Semi-reinforced protosteel foot plates [because I refuse to say Feet Additions in terms of equipment/gear]. A satchel that contains only a device with a prerecorded message.

Appearance: Looks like a Panrahk, even has the spines of one, but in certain areas in and around the joints, there appear to be worn down patches revealing green and blue metal. Tall, and solidly built, but walks with a slight hunch, as if in a perpetual state of readiness to pounce.

Personality: Violent, and rather mentally unstable when engaged in combat. Just as likely as to attack friends as he is to attack enemies. When in not engaged in fighting, he frequently argues with himself, threatening an unseen or imaginary figure, saying that he'll "stab them with a brain knife, make them bleed thought juice and smear it over the walls". Whenever alone, he talks to shadows as if they're a person of high respect, reassuring them, saying he'll do his job, because he wouldn't be there otherwise. Good hunters always do their job.

Bio: [bio has been discussed with Sergi over the Corpus discord]

• 2 weeks later...

Been debating joining for a while, and finally decided to do so. Here's my Rahkshi, Thunder.

Name: Thunder

Variation: Weather Control

Gear: Thunder has the typical staff of weather control, able to split into the dual heads. These staff heads are bladed and can be used as individual weapons. Usually kept slung at her waist. Wears a silver pendant around her neck with the likeness of a Kanohi Jutlin.

Appearance: Thunder’s armor is gold and grey with jagged crimson markings along her head and carapace, and she has light purple eyes. Thunder is tall and lean, and her rectangular spines are quite long. Her Makuta gave her a tail tipped with an extra spine, made to help with balance issues that Thunder had in her early days due to being quite front-heavy.

Personality: Quiet, but unafraid and strong, and somewhat annoyingly independent. Prefers to let her actions speak for her. When she does talk, she does so quietly and with great intent. Normally, however, she communicates with chirps, growls and snarls, as well as the occasional screech. She has a decent level of knowledge about science, which is what led her Makuta to send her to Corpus, and is quite adept at combat despite her thin build.

Bio: Thunder was a simple Rahkshi of Weather Control whose knowledge began to evolve not long after her creation. She chose a name, a gender, and even started sneaking into the lab to experiment with viruses. Her rapid advancement perplexed her Makuta, who promptly sent her over to Corpus where she would hone her skills, and not interfere with ongoing experiments.

Hello, welcome to the game!

Everything in your profile looks good, just two things to note. Although Rahkshi can be given staffs that greatly amplify their power, the ones Corpus students have don't usually do that, and I'm assuming Thunder's won't either. And, it might be good to know more about how dexterous/useful that tail is - I don't expect it to be a problem, considering several more extreme modifications we've had, but a little more detail might be nice.

With that out of the way, Thunder is approved! I look forward to playing with you.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Her tail isn't incredibly prehensile or strong. The most she can use it for offensively is a quick whack or sweeping someone off their feet, though this is more of a last resort as her tail is used first and foremost for balance. She's somewhat of a fall risk if someone messes with it. Though it is useful if she ever has to swim.

And yay! Now she's approved, I'll get a post up!

Greetings and salutations, new player! We also have a discord if you want to chat with other players here.

EDIT: Well, this is my last character for good(hopefully). I didn't really have an itch to play another a character, but I liked this one so much I thought I might as well add them to my roster.

Name: Carraig

Variation: Limited Invulnerability

Gear: Carraig carries a massive claymore with her at all times, as well as a bag of jars filled with different colors of warpaint. In addition, she carries a small, weathered rock to remind her of what she must be like.

Appearance: Carraig is colored stone-grey and blue. She is slightly larger and stockier than your average Rahkshi, and she has covered her armor in another layer of plating(only protects against slashes and thrusts, not blunt force, and her joints are exposed.) Her eyes are a shade of orange, and the armor at her shoulders has been made to be jagged, to represent a range of mountains. Her spines are also jagged.

Personality: Carraig could be described in one word: unshakable. Once she is set on a decision, there is nothing short of outright death that could stop her from following through with her choice. Some might see this as outright stubbornness, but she simply views it as not bowing to fate. If she is destined to fail, then she will make her own destiny. Her loyalty to her friends is undying, and if she has to put her life at risk to save them, then she would do it without hesitation. She is also quite blunt at times, and likes to make rude jokes(all in good fun).

Bio: One of Carraig’s first memories is her Makuta telling her that she must stand firm in the face of danger, and be like a mountain-immovable. When she left for Corpus, she vowed to stay true to that principle in everything that she did.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Name: Whisper  

Variation: Density Control

Level: 2.

Gear: A kusarigama, the weight on the end speckled with small spikes. A compact crossbow, capable of being easily disassembled and stowed away in a pouch on Whisper’s back. A number of smaller pouches adorn her belt, one of which holds the bow’s ammunition.

Appearance: Whisper was spawned in a somewhat underdeveloped state, being smaller and shorter than most Rahkshi, and quite thin compared to most of her peers. Her armour is a mottled meld of blacks and purples, punctuated only by the green of her eyes. 

Personality: Whisper prides herself on her flexibility in social situations, and is able to adopt a wide variety of acts, attitudes, and accents to suit her purposes. She thrives on being underestimated, feigning helplessness and vulnerability to coax others into expressing sympathy and offering aid. She’s capable of holding her own in a fight, having learned to favour speed, agility, and unpredictability to compensate for her deficits in raw size and strength – however, she still prefers to favour more indirect means.

While she does care about Rahkshi as a species, her time as the daughter of a warmonger has taught her all too well that sacrifice is an integral part of any successful operation, and so she is willing to use, manipulate and betray whichever individuals she must in pursuit of her goals.

Bio: One of the earliest New Breed rahks to be spawned by her Makuta, Whisper was also the most disappointing to him. In addition to being diminutive, she was also physically weaker than most rahks, only able to speak in a whisper, and lacked the characteristic spines of other Rahkshi. She was very much the runt of her litter, but made up for it with cunning and opportunism. While most Makuta may have been impressed by her resolve and skill at survival, Whisper had the misfortune of being a child of Icarax, who valued only strength and aggression, and had little more than disdain for his child’s tactics.

Unappreciated by her parent, and bullied by her siblings, Whisper swiftly lost faith with her Makuta and the Brotherhood, and became determined to chart her own path. Fortunately, her father made this quite easy for her, first venturing off to try to conquer the Northern Continent, then being sent to oversee Corpus Rahkshi. During his absence, Whisper ventured off to visit other Makuta, conversing with them if they were willing, training and mingling with their rahks for a few days or weeks before moving on elsewhere.

The more she saw, the more her hatred for the Makuta grew. In time, she journeyed to Corpus Rahkshi, filled with a new kind of determination: to help other rahks step out from the shadow of the Makuta, and make her father regret underestimating her.

MOC: https://i.imgur.com/79pGtI7.png

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

two new Characters incoming!

Name: Punishment

Variation: Mind Reading

Gear: Punishment carries a long staff with a spiked ball on one end and a short blade on the other. He also wears partial armor, covering his forearms, lower legs, and torso. This armor is covered in curved spikes.

Appearance: Punishment paints himself jet black with red stripes that look like claw marks. He is  very large for a rahkshi and is covered in curved spikes.

Personality: Punishment lives by one motto, “Only the strong survive.” He believes that the world should be led by the strong and those who cannot keep up are left to die. Because of this he has dedicated his life to becoming the strongest, focusing mostly on his physical strength and combat skill. His mind is sharp, but not exceptional. He is willing to betray and manipulate to come out on top. If he believes he must develop a new skill so he can remain on top he will fully dedicate himself too it.

Bio: Punishment was born in a dangerous environment. His makuta kept all of the Kraata in a cage and gave them minimal food. The strong bullied the week, taking most of the food for themselves, leaving the others to starve. Punishment saw this and committed himself to the system. He rose slowly through the ranks until the selection process was done, and he was given a suit. He has spent his time at Corpus Rahkshi honing his skills so that no matter what happens, he will always be on top.

Name: Toxitora Junior

Variation: Weather control

Level: 2

Gear: Junior carries two short swords and a belt of throwing daggers. 

AppearanceJunior likes to paint herself purple with pink tiger stripes. Other than that she looks like a normal weather control Rahkshi.

Personality: Junior is extremely agreeable and friendly. Her favorite hobby is interacting with others, whether it be talking, fighting, or doing art, as long as everyone is  happy she is. She will often go out of her way to talk to strangers and cheer up those who look sad. She also thinks very highly of the Makuta, Practically worshiping them. She will obey their orders almost unquestioningly.

Bio: When the idea to augment Rahkshi intelligence was first proposed Makuta Toxitora was hesitant at best, and chose not to participate in the project. However, she kept close tabs on it and the students soon caught her attention. There was just one problem, Toxitora found the new breed's free will rather annoying, and she set out to fix it. Through many experiments she developed a process of mutation, mind altering, and education meant to instill an unwavering loyalty to the Makuta. However, the process resulted in many failures, costing hundreds of Kraata, and it still needs refining. As a test run Toxitora has sent her first successful prototype to the school.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant