Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Ok, found a reference on what Density Control really does from The Darkness Below, page 66.

"...it was a Rahkshi with a black head and spine, and dark green claws and feet. Vakama launched a disk at the floating creature, only to see it pass right through. ... The Rahkshi screeched... it went from ghostly to solid and plunged down. ... At the last moment, the creature's density changed once more and it floated upwards again."

So evidently Density Control Rahkshi must simultaneously change their baryonic and mass density. To become lighter than air they must become intangible, and to become intangible they must become lighter than air.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

All hail Phogen!

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Hold on a second there Dane.

1: A Matoran ran right at Omega, one of the Rahkshi trashing the village.

2: Omega's response to this was to leave his suit.

3: Omega somehow knew how to infect a mask without the natural instinct of the old breed. 

4: Omega returned to his suit exactly as he'd left it, rather than collapsed from lack of support.

Does anyone else see any problems here?

Edited by Akavakaku

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

I see many problems there...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Wait.

Isn't this assignment a horrible idea?

I mean, what if we need to go to Nynrah later and the Ghosts recognize us as "that Rahkshi that destroyed 666 presents" and refuse to sell us anything or even attack us? You're pissing off the dealer...

That sort of the point. Its a dilemma; do you help out now, get your credit and reward but probably ruin your rep in the village, or do you try and stand up for the little guys, keep the Ghosts on good terms and try to get XP by fighting for their cause...but probably earn the ire of your fellow students. Lines are being drawn, which side you fall on and all that jazz

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Time for another one

Name: Rider

Variation: Rahi Control

Level: 2

Gear: Rider possesses a short bladed Katana (A Wakizashi as described by Po). He also has a violin with a blade added on to it, made by his friend Raptor.

Appearence: Rider learned from observing Rahi that camoflage is the key to stealth. So He constantly has a camo pattern on which is highly effective in the dark. He also painted his armour green to fit with his stealth theme. 

Personality: Rider usually is unwilling to talk to other Rahkshi. Rider likes to listen to Rahi. If he does open up, however, he is usually very kind and a cunning ally.

Bio: Rider was hatched a couple of weeks back. When he arrived at the school he almost immediately went out to the causeway. he found the village close to it and found his best friend, Claws. Claws is an ussal crab and follows Rider wherever he goes. He is not a fighter yet but Rider is working on it and those claw jabs are coming along nicely. He can, however get defensive at times and thats when you will find a claw mark on your back leg if you are an offender. Claws is a grey ussal.

Edited by Jayne Cobb

Orrrrrr....

Be Phogen and let your acolytes do the wrecking.

MWUHAHAHA

And of course, make it up to said acolytes with favors etc etc....

Edited by Funkydude527

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

Yes. Be nice to your acolytes. 

Matoran don't have electric lights, Roman. You could replace it with overloading a string of lightstone shards, frying a lightvine or even killing a chain of lightfish in their gloves. Anyway, I'll ask again: wouldn't lightvine be toxic to Rahkshi?

They're Nyrah Ghosts, though. If they can create complex weaponry and other tech items, I think it's safe to assume they're capable of making electrically-powered lights. I'll wait for Ultron's ruling on the matter before I go back and edit anything. 

I may be having too much fun with my characters. Fang's trying to save Christmas one sack of decorations at a time, Hoto's having an emotional breakdown, and Tube's just lost. Meanwhile, all the "normal" Rahkshi are smashing things and formulating complex plans to somehow gather the maximum amount of decorations. Probably should take it back a notch or two. :P

Holy Makuta, Corpus Rahkshi made the BZP front page!

This is clearly a stunt by Phogen to get more publicity.

• Upvote 2

Here comes some new players! I can't wait to manipulate... I mean befriend them. :D Hopefully Fang acquires a larger Resistance.

By the way, this is my new headcanon for a Bionicle Christmas. Frilly vines, fancy crystals, colored light fish bulbs, and all the Mata Nui statues. I really want to draw some of this (you know, once finals are over).

Check your messages, Norik! Tis where the master plan is!

And I assume the lights in general possess some metal component, whether it be a mount or connecting wires, or in the case of gas or fuel fed lights for the village, pipes. Either way, as long as they have that metal component, all is understood and fine. I will acquiesce to Ultron for judgement on the particulars of the lights.

If the judgement is negative, the way the strategy should be shifted IC should be fairly obvious. PM me if it is unclear. Your orders stand.

Sidebar: MY PLAN IS IN MOTION MWUHAHAHAHA

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471