Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Ugh, ninja'd. 

But there are plenty of things to do at the school even when the assignments aren't happening. You can hang around in your rooms, chill in the library or refectory, or train your combat skills agaisnt practice dummies or other students in the gym. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

This is my first time doing one of these so here goes nothing!

Name: Revenge (also Vengeance or just Ven)

Variaton: Density control

Level: 3

Gear: special Zamor-sphere launcher, equipped with a small, dagger-like, bayonet.  the launcher also has a special apparatus (because anything that would be useful to put in a zamor is banned on campus) designed to fill a zamor with pure energy, making it explode on contact. (This is strong enough to send a Rahkshi flying several feet, bit won't do more than a scorch mark on it's own)

He also owns two books, one is a book of legends from the outside world, which he believes is complete fiction(how could a Toa ever even equal the might of a rahkshi?) but he enjoys reading it anyways.  The other book is simply labeled "Ven".  He refers to it as "book" It functions as his journal.  He usually doesn't carry his books on his person.

Appearance: The standard black-green of density rahkshi manifests itself on Ven as a black body with two green stripes, on on each side, running lengthwise along it.  His back spines are thin triangle shapes that end in curved hooks.  He has a special targeting scope over his right eye, this is only used for long-range shots.

Personality: Ven is reserved. The best way to try to be his friend is not to.  If you do try he will see you as a nuisance and dislike you even more.  Occasionally he will form a bond with someone who he holds dear and considers a friend. He is a fierce friend and he would risk a crawl in the sunshine without his armor for someone who he cared about.  He loves books, especially storybooks.  He also has a strange fondness for sunlight(when in armor) and one of his major "stress relievers" is to sunbathe with a good book.

He chose the name "Revenge" for a reason.  If you get on his bad side he will make your life miserable, when he runs away is when you should worry.  This policy of geting back when he is wronged extends to when his friends are wronged as well.

Also. he doesn't understand why a rahkshi would be anything else other than a male.

Bio: Venge's "father" was reluctant to participate in the Corpus Rahkshi experiment.  After much debate it was agreed that he would donate one kraata on the condition that he could keep the resulting rahkshi for one week at his personal residence.  Although the terms of the agreement prevented any interaction beyond a few sentences spoken through a door Ven got the opinion that his father cared for him.  While at his father's house Ven picked up a book of legends and read it.  He grew so attached to it that he took it into the school as well as the journal his father gave him to "foster higher-level thinking."

How did I do?

Edited because "Venge" was token

Edited to clarify blaster streingth.

Edited by Smudge8
  • Upvote 1

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

You just barely got ninja'd by the other Venge. :P

That doesn't matter. It can be a common name like Floor. 

Bio: Venge's "father" was reluctant to participate in the Corpus Rahkshi experiment.  After much debate it was agreed that he would donate one kraata on the condition that he could keep the resulting rahkshi for one week at his personal residence.  Although the terms of the agreement prevented any interaction beyond a few sentences spoken through a door Venge got the opinion that his father cared for him.  While at his father's house Venge picked up a book of legends and read it.  He grew so attached to it that he took it into the school as well as the journal his father gave him to "foster higher-level thinking."

How did I do?

The rest of the profile seems alright, but I'm not sure about that bio. You'll have to wait on Ultron's ruling for that. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Bio: Venge's "father" was reluctant to participate in the Corpus Rahkshi experiment.  After much debate it was agreed that he would donate one kraata on the condition that he could keep the resulting rahkshi for one week at his personal residence.  Although the terms of the agreement prevented any interaction beyond a few sentences spoken through a door Venge got the opinion that his father cared for him.  While at his father's house Venge picked up a book of legends and read it.  He grew so attached to it that he took it into the school as well as the journal his father gave him to "foster higher-level thinking."

How did I do?

The rest of the profile seems alright, but I'm not sure about that bio. You'll have to wait on Ultron's ruling for that. 

Im willing to change it.  This is my first time. I wanted an explination of why he had the book and journal.

There was no Venge on the Approved Characters list.

Well, that's just because I'm still waiting for approval. Still got dibs though :P

Ok, I will just change Venge to Ven, hopefully that is not token.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

There was no Venge on the Approved Characters list.

Well, that's just because I'm still waiting for approval. Still got dibs though :P

Ok, I will just change Venge to Ven, hopefully that is not token.

It's not token, nor is it taken.

And then another newbie comes by and creates a character named "Ven"... :P

Edited by Gukko Lord

Having the same name is fine. In real life people have the same name, after all.

For example, the name "Floor" in this game is supposedly as common as the name "John." 

I for one am excited for all the new students. There appears to be some very interesting personalities I can't wait to interact with. I feel like there's going to be an archery match between Raptor and Chekquars at some point, and Tube will of course be rooting for their master. Blaze makes an interesting contrast with Mahrika, who is also Adaptation, and sounds like a fun character to meet. Maybe she can join Dodge's Harem. :P I can see Venge and Exxan meeting in the library and getting along well. I just can't wait to see what factions they join (Phogen's Cabal, Fang's pathetic Resistance, Caoutchouc's liberalists, etc.)

I also find it funny that everyone comes running as soon as Dodge goes down, but there were three other targets, and no one is caring about Caoutchouc. Exxan just hasn't gotten on (though they are in the battle with the Twins and Fang in the silence field), but will probably be well taken care of, and  Phogen's all good (of course), though only Squid and Omega, the ones that were there, bothered to check in. I just didn't realize Dodge had such a following. Maybe they do have their own faction of... I don't even know.

Caoutchouc is stealthy, he can slip under the radar and fore whatever reason, people assume he is dumb.

Well, dumb in the wrong ways, he has good common sense and street/fight smarts.

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

Wow! Look at all the fresh faces to bring into the fold of Phogen's Heroes!

*Ahem*

Hello all you newbies! I represent the head of a little scholarly/evil cabal going around at the school. His/Her name is Phogen. If you ever need something done, or simply would like employment that may or may not qualify as respectable, contact me. I welcome all, provided your morals are flexible, and your ambition checked by intelligence.

Why yes, he/she is a budding evil genius, and usually has some sort of scheme involved with, well, everything. I hope you can stay on the right side of those plans, potential acolytes, allies, and clients.

In any case, welcome to the school! I hope you have a great time here!

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

Name: Abyssium

Variation: Darkness

Level: 2

Gear: He has twin short swords, about three feet long, that can lock together at the hilt to become one double-bladed sword. These swords are also black with red glowing paint down the spine of the blades. He stores them in sheaths that attach behind his waist in an x-pattern. He also has a black metal unpowered staff he will sometimes pair with his double-bladed configuration. This staff can collapse to a foot and a half-long section, attaching to the right side of his waist. He is attempting to create a portable holographic projector to carry with him, but it still needs work.

Appearance: His armor is almost entirely black, with red streaks of glowing paint down his dorsal carapace and along his limbs. The paint on his limbs is in a circuitry pattern. He can dim the paint using his power if he wants to. His legs are longer than those of most Rahkshi, while his arms and body are the normal size. 

Personality: Abyssium is a pretty decent strategist, and so is trying to hone his skills, but what he truly enjoys most is combat. Pairing his two skills together is a formidable foe, when he remembers to plan in the midst of a fight. He is rather silent, staying in the shadows to strike from them. He enjoys sneaking up on others and striking when they least expect it. He also believes that any pun is a good pun, regardless of what others think.
Bio: Abyssium still feels like he hasn't settled into a specific group of other Rahkshi yet, but he is starting to be welcomed by both the strategists and the warriors. He is waiting until he feels truly accepted before he will even begin to be less quiet and guarded.

Edited by avmatoran
  • Upvote 1

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Wow! Look at all the fresh faces to bring into the fold of Phogen's Heroes!

Haha, yes! The crazy name I came up with is catching on! 

for whatever reason, people assume he is dumb. 

But he is dumb. in the assassination assignment he walked up to his target and told them "prepare to die." And not only did he then fail to kill them, he was himself killed by a combination of insects and books

• Upvote 1

He attacked a nerd on his home turf. That's incredibly stupid. 

• Upvote 1

19. Unless it's a trick question.

I fail to see how this is relevant. 

Can we not argue the semantics of what ou characters did and whether it was a good move or not? It get's old.... real fast. Ultimately, he went in, against two opponents, who were prepared, and he didn't know, and lost. That doesn't make him stupid. All that means is that he lost. You have a bad habit of putting people down, Roman. And you should really try to be aware of it.

Well, cancel the Revolution everybody. There will be no uprising today. Apparently, Fang just doesn't have the reputation to lead anything. I guess in the last assignment, he did take a lightblaster to the face, and spent a few days in recovery. And he isn't exactly known for strategic thinking. But you'd think if anyone came after you with a plasma covered sword, they might be slightly intimidated.

Eh, I'm over it. I guess I'll just have to build that up. From the looks of it, that's not happening anytime soon.

Can we not argue the semantics of what ou characters did and whether it was a good move or not? It get's old.... real fast. Ultimately, he went in, against two opponents, who were prepared, and he didn't know, and lost. That doesn't make him stupid. All that means is that he lost. You have a bad habit of putting people down, Roman. And you should really try to be aware of it.

Correction. He went agaisnt one opponent, then was attacked by the second after the first had already basically beaten him. With books

And I'm not trying to put him down. It's kind of a running joke. Tiragath is always trying to make out that Caoutchouc isn't as dumb as everyone seems to think, but I just can't get past his dismal failure of an assassination attempt on Exxan. 

Name: Hyaku

Power: Magnetism

Gender: Identifies itself as female since it has decided it has many female traits e.g. focusing on appearances, not above fighting dirty, very organized.

Gear: Carries a small knive and a container of metallic protodermis dust. Wears a plant-weave cloak with hood. 

Appearance: Fairly average bright orange/black magnetism Rahkshi. Only has one prominent spine spike appearing like a dorsal fin.

Personality: Aloof, observant, stealthy, secretive, and goal-oriented. Dislikes its bright orange color due to poor camouflage. Wears its cloak when outside.

Bio: Regularly skips class and is always trying to explore.

Do Rahkshi need to breathe? And is water pressure a worry for them? Thank you.

What do I write here?

Someone, say something funny so you can be remembered for posterity.

First attempt at RPing...

Name: Pounamu (Maori for greenstone)

Variation: Plant Control

Gender: Rahkshi are gender-less but Poumanu usually identifies as male (unless it is useful not to)

Gear: Taiaha (google it) with bits of vine attached to the upoko as main weapon, along with a bag with miscellaneous possessions and bits of junk.  

Appearance: Standard Rahkshi of plant control

Personality: Poumanu is very quiet and withdrawn. Although he will never seek out the company of others, he secretly enjoys it.  He is a very sneaky individual, seeing everything in terms of how it could be used to his benefit later. While intelligent, Poumanu is considered a failure by his Creator-Makuta (whose name Poumanu does not know) because he does not show much ambition, preferring to take orders rather than give them.  At least that's what he wants you to think...

Bio: Poumanu was created by a Makuta who did not initially like the idea of letting a Hyper-intelligent Rahkshi out of his sight, although when he didn't show any sign of ambition he was sent to the school to be "fixed"  Poumanu seeks the substance used to transform Krana into Krana-Kal, in hopes of duplicating Teridax's "Kraana-Kal" experiment, but he has know idea where to start looking.

...I keep telling myself that I'm not gonna come back to the RPG Forum ever again, and that I don't have the time for it. Then something interesting like this comes along and I start getting ideas like a deathmetal Power Scream Rahkshi or a Kraata that insisted on the usage of a defective, small Rahkshi and named itself Short.

Dangit Power. I thought I had escaped the clutches permanently.

I might join this little game. I'll have to think about it.

Edited by Toa of Dancing
  • Upvote 1

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Just updated Fang's profile up to current events and for his more rebellious nature.

I'll probably get around to fixing up Hoto's and Tube's soon, but I've got something I want to finish up first. :D

Edited by Click

I actually feel really bad about Exxan bludgeoning Fang.

It seems that people only ever choose to attack Exxan when he has allies around or boody-traps primed and ready. 

Eh, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Hopefully, after this, Fang will start to realize madly dashing into a situation (especially a three-on-one fight) doesn't turn out well, and he'll learn to think things through. Maybe he'll actually win something.