Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Name: Vaalku. But he is often nicknamed Mangle.

Variation: Electricity

Level: 2

Gear: Equipped with a staff of Electricty and also carries a small dagger.

Appearance: Blue and white armour color scheme, Back covering apparently dented from the inside, Spine-fins twisted and torn(style originally Turahk), Expanded eye holes, Hunched frame, Bulky hands, One foot has a large scar, Device implanted in his arm.

Personality: Very quiet. But at the same time very threatening. He doesn't like authorities whatsoever, and secretly respects Toa even though he has never seen one. And he is unusually soft.

Bio: No one really knows besides himself and Tridax what happened to him. Something big got to him. Either way, it increased Vaalku's intelligence but shattered his personality. He has a deep care for Tridax and threatens anyone who speaks badly of him. He hopes someday to meet a Toa that he has heard legends about.

Squid is going to talk to Exxan as a friend and try to resolve things diplomatically. He has nothing big against Exxan, he is just going to show he doesn't approve and should shape up.

Where is Exxan right now, exactly?

Thank you, cool-headed Rahk! I was worried about not having you in the fold, but I approve of your rationalism. As long as we respect each-other's boundaries, I see no reason to interfere.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

Also, congratulations, Roman, for getting to level 3.

Please note that both Squid and Phogen, played by PMOS and Funkydude respectively, also leveled up. 

Done. Funky, PMOS, congratulations as well.

When I posted that, I had not yet read Corpus, just the Register. As far as I knew, you were the only one.

EDIT: Click, would Fang be amenable to joining the Abyss?

Edited by avmatoran

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Also, congratulations, Roman, for getting to level 3.

Please note that both Squid and Phogen, played by PMOS and Funkydude respectively, also leveled up.

Done. Funky, PMOS, congratulations as well.

When I posted that, I had not yet read Corpus, just the Register. As far as I knew, you were the only one.

Ah! Yes! I must update that.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

You see, Omega's situation would have been a perfect entrance for Unknown, coming out of the shadows, silently slitting Omega's throat with a mear grunt, and then sulking away into the shadows.

*edit*
Wait, thinking about it, I might make a new character.

Name: Siren

Variation: Chameleon

Level: 2

Gear: Katana & Throwing knives

Appearance: She has a more robotic appearance than other Rahkshi, with red armour and green patches throughout

Personality: Almost robotic, she lacks any emotional output, never changing her near-male voice from tone to action. She has been known to give almost-emotions, but these were just guises.

Bio: After being created, she herself moved differently, more jagged and sharp, and chose a prototype shell as her armour instead of proper functioning armour, making her movements more sharp and pointed. Tridax looked upon her as being a proper warrior, never ushering out of any command, she performs actions with deadly efficiency.

Edited by Alijar

Haha, poor Xara looks like she swallowed a nail.

Thanks you for being so supportive... Not. 

Speaking of which, Exxan better watch his back.  :evilgrin:

*sighs* Why take everything so personally? Exxan beat up Squid in the last assignment, and they became friends because of it. 

Okay, just got to raise a point here: 

IC: Fang

"One of the Twins is a Rahkshi of Silence. Judging by the names, that would be Silencer. By the same logic, the other could be illusion. There is little for us to work with there..." He glanced at Squid. "...if it comes to violence."

The Twin's actual names aren't common knowledge. IC, they haven't told anybody, not even Exxan or Phogen. "The Twins" is just what everyone calls them, because no one knows their names. Fang might be able to determine that one of them was a silence Rahkshi, but he wouldn't be able to figure out the other solely based on the names he doesn't know. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

corpus.png

Here's a selection of Rahkshi from the users who gave me permission to sprite theirs. Generally I just used the default coloration, default build, crimson eyes and whatever spines I felt like if those features weren't described. And I'm really sorry about Xara's spines... I tried. (OK if I sprite Palma, Ultron?)

• Upvote 3

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

You can also sprite Burst if you want, but he doesn't look much different from other rahkshi, besides battered armor and an eternal look of anger.

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I really like how those turned out. Good job.  :winner:

"At the end of the day, if I'm stronger, and faster, than I can kill those in my way. All else has no meaning to me." 

Was this a paraphrased Red versus Blue reference?

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"At the end of the day, if I'm stronger, and faster, than I can kill those in my way. All else has no meaning to me." 

I was listening to Daft Punk's Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger right when I read this. Wat.

Scheme it, plan it, do it, makes a

Smarter, better, faster Phogen

1692672add1210aaa7e28482eb92cdfe.jpg

"At the end of the day, if I'm stronger than you, and I'm faster than you, then I can kill you! And that is better than anything money can buy!" - Felix. 

Can I just say that was probably the worst lynch mob ever? It sounded so promising, then Squid ran off, Omega went crazy, Fang collapsed, and it all fell apart.

Perhaps. If he can find an advantage to working in your group, and if their motives align with his own. He's kind of a lone wolf kind of character, but we all have seen where that gets him.

Honestly, why is it that everyone who loses to Exxan is such a sore loser? Fang attacks three people at once and gets when he loses? Caoutchouc goes off for revenge after Exxan beat him fair and square?*

Seriously the only person Exxan has actually attacked wound up being his friend. What is it with you people? 

*Well, more like rectangular. He did use books, after all...

They're all overreacting, and I assure you all that Exxan won't be so merciful in future. So if you guys really want to attack him again, you make sure that you're going to win this time around, because I won't be letting anyone get to try a third attempt.