Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Yup. The ones who don't exist...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I've just about reached the end of my tether, and so has Exxan. 

All I was trying to do with the Lawyer thing was to add a bit of humor. Getting mad at me for that is just unreasonable. You act as if you are mad at me in person and not just in this game. If so that is just silly. It is a game. Getting mad at and being overall annoyed at me over trying to add humor makes me feel like I'm not welcome here.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

Alright, here are the pictures of my MoCs of Jayar, Vlad, Ivan, Hoto, and Short that I've been promising. Since the point of these pictures is to depict the characters, I've done a bit of digital fiddling (cheating :P) with some of them, from adding lights on Vlad's cape (yes, it's really a towel) to recoloring entire pieces. There's two folders, one with large (absurdly large) pictures, in case you want them, and one with reasonably sized pictures.

• Upvote 1

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

All I was trying to do with the Lawyer thing was to add a bit of humor. Getting mad at me for that is just unreasonable. You act as if you are mad at me in person and not just in this game. If so that is just silly. It is a game. Getting mad at and being overall annoyed at me over trying to add humor makes me feel like I'm not welcome here.

Whoa, whoa, what? This has absolutely nothing to do with you as a person. I'm just growing impatient because I thought you players in general might be a little more organised and actually cooperate to have their characters come up with a solution to this problem. Instead, you're all basically ignoring each other's characters and suggestions and going around in pointless circles. 

The lawyer thing and half-arsed attempt at an insanity plea both annoyed Exxan because it made a mockery of the serious nature of the situation. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Whoa, whoa, what? This has absolutely nothing to do with you as a person. I'm just growing impatient because I thought you players in general might be a little more organised and actually cooperate to have their characters come up with a solution to this problem. Instead, you're all basically ignoring each other's characters and suggestions and going around in pointless circles. 

The lawyer thing and half-arsed attempt at an insanity plea both annoyed Exxan because it made a mockery of the serious nature of the situation. 

Ok. Thank you for clearing that up now. Also I didn't ignore suggestions. I even suggested we used other's ideas.

Also. What happened to my signature? :/

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

Dane gets upset every time a pair of characters even remotely smell like they might become a ship. 

What do you mean, got rid of Funky? Your vain attempts of thwarting Exxan x Phogen shall not be stopped!

There are way too many x's in that last statement. 

I don't think it's as significant as Exxan thinks it is that everyone listened to Chekquars. I at least was influenced OOC by your 'you guys are so dissapointing' posts. Probably others were as well.

Jeez. I didn't realise I was so influential OOC. I assume most of the time that no one listens to me anyway. 

I don't think it's as significant as Exxan thinks it is that everyone listened to Chekquars. I at least was influenced OOC by your 'you guys are so dissapointing' posts. Probably others were as well.

Jeez. I didn't realise I was so influential OOC. I assume most of the time that no one listens to me anyway. 

I can't tell if that was sarcastic or not...

(It didn't help that Zakaro Kapura'd me in calling for a vote. If he hadn't, I would have called for the same and Exxan would have been noting that everyone agreed with Jayar.)

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

I got two ships, by accident. Xara and Glass just kind of... happened, and Phogen's hitting on Exxan because he's powerful. 

I think Silencer, Illusive and Era will remain shipless, though. 

Yeah... I'm beginning to think Exxan had too much faith in the students, and that I had too much faith in you players. 

I honestly thought there'd be some semblance of order in this thing. Instead it's people shouting random stuff while completely ignoring everyone else's suggestions, people who couldn't possibly know what was going on barging in every five seconds, Torch trying to walk out all of the time, and no actual decisions being made.

Hey, I've been trying to be organised. And it was my suggestion to put him under guard, not Chekquars. And Anubissium is in the "Visorak" hunt.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Norik's been busy; we've still been talking on Skype. But Funky... Dane, what did you do with Funky? 

Funky won't be coming back for a while......*spins baretta in hand.*

Dane...

But no, in all seriousness, does anyone know where he's been lately?