Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

@Pohatu - This is how War looks like. For the TC2 picture will he be holding that sword?

Is pohatu the guy drawing TC2? I forgot.

Also I'm pretty sure Sidonas couldn't. Have known were my characters are IC. How did he know my characters were at the gym?

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

Will a Shadow Kraata Rahkshi ever be out of the question, or will Palma be the only one?  

That remains to be seen. Maybe one day...

IC: Recoil

"I wasn't actually asking to be killed. I was testing his mind. To see if he would do it or not. And as I predicted, he couldn't." Recoil said. 

I'm sorry, what? There is no way Recoil could have known whether Exxan was actually going to kill her or not. Hoto broke up the fight before it got to that stage. He already curbstomped one of Recoil's legs. What makes her think he wouldn't have done the same to her head? She shouldn't be acting so cocky and overconfident when she just got her butt handed to her by a guy with one arm tied behind his back. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Name: Booger

Variation: Sleep

Level: 2

Gear: Booger carries a spiked, gunk covered club he calls Ol’ Crusty.

Appearance: Booger looks like a normal sleep Rahkshi but his armor is stained yellow by the puss he is constantly leaking. Booger has a rare, noncontagious, disease.  It causes his Kraata to constantly leak puss.  This gunk coats his armor. He usually has a glob or two hanging out of his faceplate as well.

Personality: Booger thinks he is the most important Rahkshi on Corpus Rahkshi, and because of that he likes to pick on those he sees as strange.  He is always up to no good.

Bio:  Because of his disease the first thing he saw was a giant, well, booger.  Since he arrived Booger has been a plague on the campus, constantly teasing others.  He has somehow managed not to get into too much trouble, yet.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

Siren, Hashan and Rotary open. #shamelessplug

Two quick questions:

How do you change your post colour for different characters?

Will a Shadow Kraata Rahkshi ever be out of the question, or will Palma be the only one?

First answer: You see the big A in the toolbar up the top of the reply box? Between the size bit and the smiley emote? Click that. Gives you a whole range of colours to choose from. Just highlight the text you want coloured and pick whichever shade or hue takes your fancy. You could even make your text invisible!

Second answer: It is possible for all students to reach Shadow Kraata evolution. Probably same thing that gives them their intelligence gives them the genetic qualities you need to reach that elusive seventh level

Smudge: Does that pus he leaks do anything or is it just gross?

7AOYGDJ.jpg

...and Disintegration (Love Gurrahk), Heat Vision, Shapeshifting, Molecular Disruption, Stasis Field (forgot Whak and Flash were Stasis... well...), Confusion, and Sleep, unless I'm forgetting something. (Which apparently I do a lot of)

Mar'jik's been good about it. At low levels, Mind Reading is fairly useless except for detecting hiding students around you.

I'm beyond paranoid about being called OP. :P That and I thought that all Mar'jik would be able to do is basically radar. Apparently he also has weak empathy.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I nose what you mean.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Because that doesn't sound creepy at all.

Not that I know of. Why would they need to? 

Well, we don't know which staff member is running it, but I remember Ultron mentioning a while back that he'd come up with a new village specifically for the next assignment. So clearly we'll be visiting another village, but for what purpose remains to be seen. 

Oh boy... who wants to be on Team Exxan this time? :D 

If we use the same teams, Phogen's will be down one...

Totally not my fault... 

Rail could be on team Exxan... if Xara doesn't come out of nowhere and steal him first.

Also, I seem to recall Recoil being taken down first by Caoutchouc in fair combat after she tried to snipe Exxan, then Rail and Exxan took her down once again when she tried to attack him for a second time. There was never a point where she was fighting three people at once.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

She was still double teamed, and Nato is acting like Exxan is some next Bruce Lee for beating her.

I'm sorry... what?

Also, I seem to recall Recoil being taken down first by Caoutchouc in fair combat after she tried to snipe Exxan, then Rail and Exxan took her down once again when she tried to attack him for a second time. There was never a point where she was fighting three people at once.

That's pretty much how I remember it. Recoil attacking again after being beaten already.