Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Nato... I think he deserved, like, a burial or an autopsy or whatever happens to other dead Rahks.

All of the dead Rahks have been left in the infirmary in a pile behind a curtain. Omega's been dead for ages and he's still in there.

Raptor got a burial. And a giant cairn on top of it all. That's better than any of the other dead Rahks have gotten so far. :D

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The first dead Corpus Rahkshi student to actually have a burial.... and you want to dig up his pulverised remains? 

And you people say that I'm the mean one. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Deadeye's safe... for now.

It would be a bit meta-gamey to go after him right now anyway. Besides, he'll hear about what was done to Booger soon enough. :evilbiggrin:

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Anyone feel like getting revenge on the murderous Matoran? 

Yup. But none of my charecters would, except maybe Fog to win someone's favor. :P

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Sort of, but Sidonas is a and wanted to be a diplomat with the Matoran, so if he can't have diplomatic relations, then he will do his best to do what is right, to keep everyone from killing each other.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Sidonas - Causeway
Sidonas was about to head to the beach, but then he saw Jayar with Hoto, looking pretty beat up, they went to the Infirmary, others followed.
What the Karz happened?! Were they apart of the Rescue Team? Where is Kat and Toxin and the rest of the group?
Concerned and Curious, Sidonas went to the Infirmary after what felt like forever in pure confusion over what had happened.
What had happened? Did they fight something? Matoran perhaps? Could Matoran do so much damage? Then again, they did fire those explosive shots at me, maybe these two got hit by those?
When Sidonas arrived, Jayar was just finishing the recount of his tale, Tridax had showed up? That made sense, had Tridax done this? No, couldn't have.
Feeling, well, concern, you could call it, Sidonas was about to talk to Jayar and Fang when Fang got up, stating that he should look for Kat. Sidonas got the hint that it was time to leave Jayar be, what ever had happened, he would ask Fang. Sidonas looked over at Fang and said: "I'll help you, it is evident that something is going on, and one Rahkshi is better than two. Besides, I signed on to help Kat and distracted the Matoran while she and her group went to do their job. The job I was assigned is not over until Kat and co. are assured to be alright."
Sidonas wanted to know what had happened, he needed to know that the other group was alright, so he would ask Fang, and go to see what they had fought for.

Okay, um.... how exactly is this possible? 

You've made Sidonas posts earlier today that coincided with Jayar and Hoto's return. You can't make Sidonas magically go back in time to witness events that have already transpired while he was busy elsewhere in order to crowbar him into a scene. 

Nato... I think he deserved, like, a burial or an autopsy or whatever happens to other dead Rahks.

All of the dead Rahks have been left in the infirmary in a pile behind a curtain. Omega's been dead for ages and he's still in there.

Not my fault you guys keep saying you'll have the funeral for him then never getting round to it

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Well, it's partially your fault, since you keep making stuff happen that distracts everyone. 

It's not what he did, it's what he intends to do.  Not that Booger will in any degree allow him to do it.

This is correct. Looking back, I apparently fell victim to some bad phrasing. My bad.

Booger may change his mind about that after going a round with Rail. Remember how he basically turned Mantis into a pretzel and how he fought Xara to a draw? He's not exactly a Rahkshi you want to be on the bad side of. :evilgrin:

Let's just say Booger's getting off easy. He could be fighting Venom instead. :evilbiggrin:

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Remember how... he fought Xara to a draw? 

Don't want to talk about it. 

Now, I have A plan for the end of the Rain-Shadow Battle... No matter the outcome.... Which will probably be Shadow dying, or at the last second, Taking his Sword, and slashing it at Rain, and win.... those are pretty much the two outcomes...

Either way, Shadow will be horribly Injured, Rain will probably be injured a bit too, this wont end well... For Shadow, or Rain, or Both

Oh, and the Plan? that will be kept a secret until the end of the fight... hehehe...

And Sanurahks still in the courtyard... I just haven't been able to respond much at all

Edited by Dragon11603

Now, I have A plan for the end of the Rain-Shadow Battle... No matter the outcome.... Which will probably be Shadow dying, or at the last second, Taking his Sword, and slashing it at Rain, and win.... those are pretty much the two outcomes...

Either way, Shadow will be horribly Injured, Rain will probably be injured a bit too, this wont end well... For Shadow, or Rain, or Both

Oh, and the Plan? that will be kept a secret until the end of the fight... hehehe...

If you're planning on scribbling on her again, or doing something worse, just know...

They will never find the body.

If you're planning on scribbling on her again, or doing something worse, just know...

They will never find the body.

I said no matter the outcome.

Sure, if Shadow dies, he'll rise from the grave, and scribble all over her... 

Edited by Dragon11603

Designation: Blitz.

Variation: Fear.

Level: 2.

Gear: A backpack filled with papers and pencils; a thin, silver helmet resembling a tinfoil cap.

Appearance: A small, off-white Rahkshi. Armor is covered in scribbles such as triangles, eyes, ‘Illuminati’ and the such.

Personality: Avid conspiracy theorist. Utterly paranoid and sometimes absent-minded. Stubborn in beliefs.

Bio: Arrived at Corpus Rahkshi and immediately concluded that Rahkshi were being bred to recreate extinct Rahi.

Anthem: None (yet).

Approved. 

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Also, Revenge apparently levelled up twice. :P I'd assume you mean Rider.

No, just added him twice onto the lost for some reason...sorted it out now

OOC:You forgot Rider ;__;

Erm, you mean the same Rider who spent the entire time chained up doing nothing? Not a particularly compelling reason get to third level. Everyone else actually took part in the fighting

7AOYGDJ.jpg

So soon after leveling up the first time, too. This is awesome. 

Designation: Blitz.

Variation: Fear.

Level: 2.

Gear: A backpack filled with papers and pencils; a thin, silver helmet resembling a tinfoil cap.

Appearance: A small, off-white Rahkshi. Armor is covered in scribbles such as triangles, eyes, ‘Illuminati’ and the such.

Personality: Avid conspiracy theorist. Utterly paranoid and sometimes absent-minded. Stubborn in beliefs.

Bio: Arrived at Corpus Rahkshi and immediately concluded that Rahkshi were being bred to recreate extinct Rahi.

Anthem: None (yet).

Approved. 

Ultron Illuminati confirmed.

Also congrats on the level fours.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Still haven't gotten Sido a level at all, perhaps I just need to keep him locked in the Library studying for a while.

Then again, what good would having an inventor not inventing? Perhaps a patient wait for Suvak to return is in order.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Booger-Gym

The bolt hit Booger in the chest.  "Ow!"  Booger turned and ran shouting, "Help!  They are trying to kill me!"

Dude... a bolt is like an arrow, only heavier. Also a crossbow fires with more force than any kind of bow, so even if it was a regular arrow it would've impaled him in the chest. If Booger gets hit in the chest, it's definitely a fatal shot.

Either way, I don't think he would have the energy to run down the halls and shout with a crossbow bolt in his chest. Maybe he could make it to the Gym doors, but I don't like his chances of going beyond them.