Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

How does Flabbergaster have any friends at this point?

He doesn't. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

@Saber: Is the metal jaw something on his kraata? Or is it a lousy replacement for the usual faceplates a Rahkshi suit has? Lousy replacement  for the usual faceplate.

@Ghost: What is this old forgotten language she speaks in? I've established that Rahkshi ability to speak is dependant on their physical organs not their intelligence, so in the interest of trying to maintain continuity I'm just wondering how she speaks this particular tongue.

Also, is the different name you use in the bio just a shortened version of her usual title? I wouldn't even know where to begin with Russian I'm afraid :P It can be just a heavy, non-understandable dialect, if that's easier. "Ghost" is pretty much just a rough translation of her name.

@Boombox: Approved

@Swivel: How flexible are we talking here? The equivalent to being double jointed, or something more like Ragdoll from DC where its basically any joint in any direction to any degree? I'm thinking closer to the second one, although your description makes it sound more OP. I'm willing to nerf as much as necessary.

@Sigma: What are the light sticks? Are they basically just batons but with the incendiary tip, or something more? Also, you do have permission from Dane to be adding another member to this extended family, right? Arctic was allowed Alpha, he didn't just make her and Dane rolled with it Batons with the incendiary tip. Pretty much just signal flares re-purposed as weapons, although less volatile.

@Saber: Approved

@Ghost: You didn't answer the question I asked. She is given one name in the Name section, but is referred to by another in her Bio which looks to me and my limited knowledge of Cyrillic to be "Zero" not "Ghost". Looks like a remnant from an earlier draft you haven't noticed. 

And yes, I do still have issues with her being able to speak an actual proper language, ancient and exotic though it might be, given than speech of any kind is not something Rahkshi have been shown capable of short of shadow-levels

@Swivel: That level of flexibility would be a bit much outside of an elasticity Rahkshi. You might want to settle for being double jointed, or go with "hypermobile" as a more general term

@Sigma: Approved then

In that case, I won't exclude the head to dark blue, and just make the suit dark blue and gold. (Sorry if this is annoying Ultron)

Kind of annoying, would prefer you had checked this out before I went and approved them. Remember to update their profiles with their proper coloration

7AOYGDJ.jpg

@Saber: Approved

@Ghost: You didn't answer the question I asked. She is given one name in the Name section, but is referred to by another in her Bio which looks to me and my limited knowledge of Cyrillic to be "Zero" not "Ghost". Looks like a remnant from an earlier draft you haven't noticed. Oh, that's exactly it. I'll go back and fix it. My bad.

And yes, I do still have issues with her being able to speak an actual proper language, ancient and exotic though it might be, given than speech of any kind is not something Rahkshi have been shown capable of short of shadow-levels Alright then, I could just give her a big accent, if that makes things easier.

@Swivel: That level of flexibility would be a bit much outside of an elasticity Rahkshi. You might want to settle for being double jointed, or go with "hypermobile" as a more general term

Hypermobile sounds good.

@Sigma: Approved then

okay i have altered the Bio and also other things into a more coherent (gosh i hope so) state. hopefully this makes more sense? i went over it a few times to be sure:

Name: Rose

Variation: Plasma
Level: 2
Gear: sharp, retractable claws and sharp, retractable teeth. a small round "lunchbox" hooked to her right hip.

Appearance: Very spindly, but rounded. Sharp black thorns pepper her armor over a thin, red, vein-like pattern, all of this is covered by damage marks from nearly every concievable rahkshi power. She has two extra eyes beneath her faceplate and her spines are very curved and slightly crooked, matching the thorns.

Personality: Soft-voiced, but exciteable. Rose is rather persistant and hard to deter. She's not too bright by new-breed standards, but still smart enough to pick out from a crowd of normal-old rahkshi. She can also be quite voracious, and favors the taste of other Kraata over almost anything else. She's not the brightest new-breed rahk, but makes up for it in tenacity!

Bio: Created by a makuta's desire for a "more efficient hunter", Rose is what most would call "more teeth than brains". to her makuta's dismay, the alterations they had given her came with a hunger for kraata, and her intelligence, while laughable to most at corpus rahkshi, still bests a normal rahkshi at tests of mental skill. but even with her sharp sense of smell and even sharper teeth, Rose's preffered prey is hardly a picnic, and she's taken more beatings than she can count trying to seek out their succulent cores. She was finally sent off to Corpus to keep her from damaging any more rahkshi, herself included.

Guess who needs to stop writing and re-writing about rahkshi at 3:00 AM? Yeah, it's me.

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

Name: Bikraata

Variation: Insect Control & Rahi Control (Only the powers of Rahi Control can be used since the RC Kraata developed them first.)

Level: 2

Appearance: The rahkshi's suit has the claws of a Muaka in silver on her mata blue feet. Her hands and head are the same tone of blue as her feet while the rest of his body is colored black and the joints on the suit are gray. There is a pair of transparent orange insect wings on his back to allow a faster form of flight. The hands have sharp silver claws. His fluorescent green eyes appear to insectoid in design. Around her neck, she has a necklace with a Takea tooth.

The Kraata itself is composed of two, with the insect control Kraata dominating the right half while the left half of the Kraata belongs to the rahi control Kraata.

Personality: They are made up of two Kraata, hence their name. The insect Kraata appears to take control of the suit when experiencing hatred, fear, sadness or anger and it will speak with a male voice. The female voice of the rahi Kraata will come out of the rahkshi's mouth when dealing with love or joy. When both Kraata are feeling none of their preferred emotions, they speak at the same time in a calm manner. Her idea of fun involves being chased by wild rahi and claims his favorite food is roasted Nui-Rama.

Bio: Gorast had an idea. What if she could make Kraata that had two powers? The Makuta set to work, slaving away for hours until her task was complete. Unfortunately, the results had some form of success, albeit it was very minor. While the Kraata did live longer than expected, it only had the powers of the RC Kraata. It spent most of its life wandering aimlessly around the lair until it reached level 2. Deciding to salvage the experiment, Gorast placed Bikraata into a rahkshi suit and monitored it carefully to see if it would eventually gain the second power.

Sometime later, he worked alongside a shadow Kraata to force a matoran to build a more personalized suit. Recently, Bikraa joined Corpus Rahkshi since the Makuta said he/she could find a way to help its growth and Gorast's experiment.

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Redacted at the request of a player.

Edited by Timageness
  • Upvote 2

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

but if you have an issue with how a certain player is doing something in the game, please bring it up in the game's actual Discussion Topic where said player is more likely to see it instead of complaining about it on Skype and informing them about it later

The funny thing is... I just ran a search, and your username wasn't mentioned even once throughout the entire conversation. It had nothing to do with you. The way Onaku was talking made it really seem like he was the one who was making all of the decisions on the topic - clearly this was a misunderstanding, for which I'm sincerely sorry.  

It's fine if you want to use Skype for the purposes of general discussion, but in-game issues should actually be posted here where they belong, regardless of their outcome.

The discussion you're referring to lasted for over an hour, and consisted of close to a thousand messages.

I apologise if you feel that you were left out of the loop, but that discussion most certainly did not belong in this topic, considering the way it dragged on around and around in endless circles of stubbornness. 

Bio: Gorast had an idea. What if she could make Kraata that had two powers? 

It seems I've started yet another trend.

I should've known someone would copy my idea for a conjoined kraata sooner or later... 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Yeah, that one was entirely my fault.

There was a bit of a miscommunication on our end, and I didn't receive his entire side of the story until after that post was already up, so I apologise for jumping the gun.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Just so you know, I'm going to be out of town for the next ten days with limited wifi coverage. If I need to make a post, just PM me with a link and I'll get to it when I can.

So you'll only get like 4 Days left of BZPower before you leave?  :crying:

Hope you have fun in Hawaii!(I think, based on your Recent Flickr)

Edited by Dragon11603

Yeah, that one was entirely my fault.

There was a bit of a miscommunication on our end, and I didn't receive his entire side of the story until after that post was already up, so I apologise for jumping the gun.

No, it's fine. I'll try to make sure any issues in/directly concerning you that get brought up on Skype are also discussed here in future. 

Just so you know, I'm going to be out of town for the next ten days with limited wifi coverage. If I need to make a post, just PM me with a link and I'll get to it when I can.

So you'll only get like 4 Days left of BZPower before you leave?   :crying:

According to Click's blog, he's going to to Germany, not Hawaii.

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

So you'll only get like 4 Days left of BZPower before you leave?   :crying:

According to Click's blog, he's going to to Germany, not Hawaii.

He's leaving to Germany on August 5th, from Flickr, on July 18th...

We're leaving for Hawaii on Monday. I have half a dozen other projects I'm trying to wrap up...

Murderers aren't exactly uncommon in this school...

Eh, considering the number of Rahkshi at the school, vs. the number of murderers, it's somewhat uncommon. We have Murder(never would have guessed he was a murderer....), Rose(probably confusing with someone else), Shark, Rain (maybe)... I think that's it, really.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

I'm pretty sure the vast majority of characters who have succesfully commited murder aren't red/maroon/crimson.

Bleh, been put up in a B&B that doesn't have proper wifi. Stuck to using my phone so my ability to post and edit is limited.

Ghost and Swivel are approved.

Rose is approved.

Bikraata is not approved. You've made so many changes to the suit that its like you're trying to get around playing as a Rahkshi. Plus, for all you saying that the Insect Control powers don't work...the bio says they do. If Bikraata managed to lure an insect at level two it makes me wonder if the power will increase as they get stronger

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Wyrd, I wasn't trying to get around the rahkshi thing, I just wanted a rahkshi suit that stood out from the others. Anyway, I removed the spine and teeth. Bio is fixed up. 

Judging by the comments here, am I going to get home and find >30,000 messages from the Corpus chat on my Skype?

In all probability yes. Not to go into specifics, but Aerrixx did turn into a maniacal hacked robot for a little while.

You know... Crimson/maroon seems to mark out odd Rahkshi. We have Murder, who is a murderer, Flabbergaster, the fattest Rahkshi, Mortsia, a Rahkshi who speaks in poems, and Torch, the pyromaniac.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, need to make a Torch post. Will do. At some point. Possibly.

Kathok

What happened to me and half the others on that chat? I woke up and found that I had been invited then uninvited to the group without me even seeing it. :P

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

So, I have a question: On the BS01 Kraata page, it says that a level two plant control Rahkshi can make a plant grow strong or wither. Does that just mean that the plant will grow healthier, and take the same amount of time to grow? Or will it grow faster?

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg