Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Oooh... Knowing Lucid, think she might tell Kovinth about it so he can find them, or is there another way to go about joining them?

• Upvote 1

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

Members don't fight

<continuous laughter> 

• Upvote 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

If you asked Lucid, she'd probably be just as likely to tell you something unfathomably deep like 'seek your density in the blankets of the spiral dawn before the Tribbles slake their thirst and words are drawn' as she would be to even mention that the Fellowship exists. But I think Melody, Squid, and Sepulchral are currently discussing Fellowship stuff in the Library - it might be possible, if you should happen to wander in, to overhear them and inquire.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

For the last few posts, he's been walking towards the Gym door, and finally left it. That's why I put locations in all of my posts. The long time it took can be justified by the fact that Tear is injured and they were on the other side of a large room.

Do you not speak because you do not want to, or because you cannot?

Well... this is awkward... 

I never actually decided. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I really should pay more attention to this topic...

Also, on another note, making Rahkshi Characters inspired by regular words is a good way to let the creative juices flow.

Name: Amalgamation

Variation: Gravity

Level: 2

Gear: A Large clawed gauntlet-type structure fused to its left hand

Appearance: Amalgamation looks pretty standard for a Rahkshi, with Blue and Silver armour… until you look above its waist. A Hunched back, Giant right arm and two shrunken, deformed ones on its left side. Its face resembles two vertical Rahkshi heads resting their jaws against each other, with a gaping mouth in between.

Personality: Despite its monstrous appearance, Amalgamation is very shy and sensitive, and only wants a friend. However, it’s no slouch when it comes to a fight, and will strike out with disturbing brutality.

Bio: Amalgamation was created when two Kraata accidentally melded together in the Suit-making protodermis pool, resulting in an extra-strong, but malformed Rahkshi of Gravity. Disgusted by this, the Makuta who created it shipped it off to Corpus in hopes that he would never have to see it again.

Edited by Darth Daronus

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

I'd argue that "amalgamation" isn't any closer to a regular word than "flabbergaster". 

I am, of course, assuming that regular in this context refers to words that are likely to crop up with relative frequency in the average conversation, which obviously depends somewhat on the type of company one keeps. 

• Upvote 1

Jokes are funny. 

• Upvote 1

Name: Amalgamation

Variation: Gravity

Gear: A Large clawed gauntlet-type structure fused to its left hand

Appearance: Amalgamation looks pretty standard for a Rahkshi, with Blue and Silver armour… until you look above its waist. A Hunched back, Giant right arm and two shrunken, deformed ones on its right side. Its face resembles two vertical Rahkshi heads resting their jaws against each other, with a gaping mouth in between.

Personality: Despite its monstrous appearance, Amalgamation is very shy and sensitive, and only wants a friend. However, it’s no slouch when it comes to a fight, and will strike out with disturbing brutality.

Bio: Amalgamation was created when two Kraata accidentally melded together in the Suit-making protodermis pool, resulting in an extra-strong, but malformed Rahkshi of Gravity. Disgusted by this, the Makuta who created it shipped it off to Corpus in hopes that he would never have to see it again.

Approved

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I really need to get back to working on Torment again.

Curse you, AC IV Multiplayer, for robbing me of the majority of my free time.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Well, Taltrun's player hasn't been online since the 25th, and still hasn't edited the problem post or removed the extra ones. If I don't hear from him in the next week or so, I was planning to ask permission from Wyrd to pull a brief timeskip and have Exxan deposit Taltrun's unconscious body in the infirmary or something, just to get the issue over with. 

Oh, you are? Okay, I'll write something up. 

Well, Taltrun's player hasn't been online since the 25th, and still hasn't edited the problem post or removed the extra ones. If I don't hear from him in the next week or so, I was planning to ask permission from Wyrd to pull a brief timeskip and have Exxan deposit Taltrun's unconscious body in the infirmary or something, just to get the issue over with.

Just to let you know in advance that I'd be okay with that
  • Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Name: Xavax

Variation: Teleportation

Gear: A pair of Cordak Blasters, an ammunition bandoleer, and a satchel filled with things he finds interesting, like little clockwork gadgets and oddly shaped crystals.

Appearance: Taller than most rahkshi, with glowing blue eyes. He modified his legs to be more dog-like, and his feet are more talon-like than most. Like most teleportation Rahkshi, he has dark blue and lime green armour.

Personality: Sardonic, reckless, independent, and he loves a good fight. Dislikes fighting those he doesn’t find worthy, or fighting for them. Is most comfortable as a follower, not a leader. Has a soft spot for the Fohrok. Enjoys collecting odd knick-knacks, and tends to study clockwork devices in his spare time. Hates people with unwarranted self importance.

Bio: So far, Xavax has spent most of his time studying, mainly mechanics. He hasn’t had much time to make any friends, or make any real impression on anyone.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul. 

-Invictus, by William Ernest Henley

To elaborate on why Cordak's aren't being given to players, it only took six of the things to destroy the Cord, and on the one occasion in this game where a character took a direct hit from one he was literally blown in half. 

Whatever, the point is that it only took a small number of shots to completely annihilate a gigantic formation of solid stone.

Seconded.

If the current topic of discussion is about something you only vaguely remember, it might be best to read up on the subject once again before presenting your piece in order to prevent the potential spread of misinformation. :P

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Hey Ghid, out of curiosity, how hard would it be for fountain to get back on his feet if he were knocked flat on his back or stomach?

Hard if he was disarmed. He'd have to roll onto his stomach and sit on his knees, then push back with his hands onto his feet and hope he didn't fall back onto his back again.

But with his fan axe, he could just push himself up easily.

Interestingly enough, I've been considering having one of my characters (not going to lie; it was originally going to be Rail, but now I'm thinking it might work better with Torc instead) try to round up a bunch of other students in the hopes of rebuilding Phantom from the ground up, sort of like an outdoor extension of the school for the Rahkshi who prefer not to be cramped up in the main building all the time instead of the complete eyesore of total anihilation it is now.

Maybe if enough people were interested in doing so, and if Gaever's forge became a thing, they could work something out IC? I highly doubt they're going to be able to obtain the tools necessary to construct an entire village from the school's armory, though The Cauldron could provide at least some of what's needed to do so...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: