Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Whoops, my bad. Edited

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks! I'm really excited to get started. I tend to spend a lot of time on my characters, and they tend to be pretty detailed too... So I might be a while, and I'll possibly have to post the full bio on dA xD I have a problem, but I don't want to flood the page.

I'm also not very creative with weapons but I'll do my best lol

Edited by Pancake

"a b c d e f g, Rahkshi are my enemy.

Some are black, some are blue.

That one's chewing on my shoe.

Now I'm running for my life,

One of the Rahkshi has a knife!"

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There's not much going on right now.

The game's slowed down a fair bit since Wyrd/Ultron went MIA. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OK, guys, big decision here.  I'm going to drop out of the game for the time being.

Don't get me wrong, this game seems really fun; but the sheer scale of it, combined with so many characters milling about, makes it hard for me to keep track of where I am and what I'm doing.  Maybe after a while I'll pop back in here, but for the time being, Luffy, Kri, Exigent, Pyle, and Oshi are Closed to Interaction.

So, what's happened in the time I've been gone for the last few years? 

Can anyone give a breakdown of all the major events?

Well, as Nato said, not a whole lot. Wyrd disappearing has put a big damper on the RP, though we finally got some stand-in GMs to approve profiles and control staff characters: Timageness, Johnrahk, and Scorp.

As far as the Fellowship goes, we added a few members, Lucid had a dream therapy session with the Tears, and Canvas had a crazy run-in with Hollow and Xi, but has now finally returned to the Fellowship, who decided to go and get some lunch at the Refectory (minus Lucid and the plethora of other inactive members). The biggest thing going on is Thurisaz's fighting tournament, which is now in the second-to-last round in the Gym. 'course, you missed Omega's Revenge last round, when Orimnoc revealed herself to be another sibling.

• Upvote 1

Omega's Revenge

It's only revenge if somebody actually succeeds in taking down Exxan.

Good luck with that, by the way. 

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

He's not wrong. 

• Upvote 1

Hey! I have a few friends that play Corpus and have convinced me it's a super cool game, and I've been working on a profile to start playing! I had a few questions before I put up a profile:

1. What's happening at the moment? Sorry to be That Guy, but there's 646 pages and while I am keen to read them all sometime, I've been told it's acceptable to ask what's happening in the meantime and start playing.

2. Can Rahkshi send and receive mail while at the Corpus Academy? If it helps, the mail would be to and from their Makuta.

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Strakk's Best Friend, the story of a confusing yet somehow canon friendship.

Terrible Comics, a collection of comics that are terrible.

So, what's happened in the time I've been gone for the last few years? 

Can anyone give a breakdown of all the major events?

Well, as Nato said, not a whole lot. Wyrd disappearing has put a big damper on the RP, though we finally got some stand-in GMs to approve profiles and control staff characters: Timageness, Johnrahk, and Scorp.

As far as the Fellowship goes, we added a few members, Lucid had a dream therapy session with the Tears, and Canvas had a crazy run-in with Hollow and Xi, but has now finally returned to the Fellowship, who decided to go and get some lunch at the Refectory (minus Lucid and the plethora of other inactive members). The biggest thing going on is Thurisaz's fighting tournament, which is now in the second-to-last round in the Gym. 'course, you missed Omega's Revenge last round, when Orimnoc revealed herself to be another sibling.

Join us Zippy....

And yeah, I think letters would be acceptable.

Hey! I have a few friends that play Corpus and have convinced me it's a super cool game, and I've been working on a profile to start playing! I had a few questions before I put up a profile:

1. What's happening at the moment? Sorry to be That Guy, but there's 646 pages and while I am keen to read them all sometime, I've been told it's acceptable to ask what's happening in the meantime and start playing.

2. Can Rahkshi send and receive mail while at the Corpus Academy? If it helps, the mail would be to and from their Makuta.

That's... Iffy.

I''m not part of this game's mod team so nothing is official here, but I think the letter aspect would be a trouble that boils down to the personality of Icarax, the game's new head Makuta. And considering Wyrd isn't here anymore, Icarax can't really be controlled or tampered with in any aspect, so it's been a problem of figuring out how to get around the limitations of being unable to control key ICs.

Your suggestion is that somehow you'd be able to receive mail from your Makuta. Personally I don't think such an idea would bode well, considering the island gets absolutely no outside communication and the closest Matoran settlement was abruptly demolished to avoid contact. But hey, maybe the mods think differently, so go ahead and keep it just to get their opinion on it.

GM HAT TIME

We actually -can- control Icarax, we just haven't since we haven't needed to and don't want to do something wildly out of line with Wyrd's ideas for the character.

Messages can absolutely be sent and received, though it's not generally something students do as the only people they'd have any reason to message would be their Makuta.

And most of our characters are either apathetic or on rocky ground with their respective creators.

In that case, are you all ready for the squishiest, most sheltered Rahkshi who is about to get incredibly surprised that this isn't a fun and happy friend school

~

Name: Kororia

Variation: Elasticity

Level: 2

Gear: Backpack with school and arts and crafts supplies, photo of her “parents”, luggage consisting of some articles of clothing and (powerless) accessories she’s brought from home, some assorted run-of-the-mill kitchenware, and a lunchbox with a lovingly packed lunch from her Makuta creator.

Appearance: Kororia is small for a Rahkshi, and has a rounder shape than the average. She is young, and looks and acts childlike. She sometimes wears nice clothes or accessories for special occasions, or if she wants to look nice. Because of her variation, she can become quite soft and pillowlike. She looks like she would, and she does, squeak if hugged too tightly.

She looks like a small squishy stress ball with rounded spines. Also of note is I got lazy and drew the set version of the Rahkshi head because while I love the MoL version, I just couldn’t figure out a way to draw that multi-jaw mouth on with a trackpad on MSPaint.

Personality: Kororia takes after her ‘father’ Makuta in that she is very sweet and cares a lot about people. However, she has a streak of her ‘mother’- the Matoran her creator Makuta was married to for political reasons- in that, while she doesn’t like to start fights, she sure will finish them. Like her appearance, her personality is also childlike, though she is incredibly intelligent. She will quickly warm to people who are nice to her. She can come off as naïve and a bit sheltered, being used to being treated like a member of a family rather than a tool, weapon or underling.

Bio: Kororia was created by Makuta Andrax, a Makuta notorious for being a hopeless, emotional klutz who spent most of his days messing up and then crying about it. The Brotherhood eventually offered him for a political marriage to Xenia, the leader of the vicious Matoran filled island, Woomera; this was done a little out of a desire for access to Woomera’s massive Energised Protodermis spring and mostly as an attempt to push babysitting duty onto someone far away.

Kororia’s creation was an ordeal. Andrax didn’t want to have to choose between two kraata to essentially kill one to make a suit for the other. Xenia, pragmatic as she was, solved this by simply dragging out the husks of Rahkshi that had the terrible idea of attempting to attack an island full of bloodthirsty warriors at kneecap height, and tossing them into Energised Protodermis until she fished out something workable.

The resulting suit was quite small, and as such, so was Rahkshi Kororia. This is due to her suit’s properties, from the Energised Protodermis; the stature of the suit reflects the level of the kraata piloting it. In addition, the transition isn’t instant; it takes time after going up a level to reach the height and stature the suit considers appropriate for that level.

The squishy little Rahkshi is well loved by both her parents. Andrax showers her with affection and is very doting. Xenia trains her in combat (especially improvised weaponry, something Xenia is well known for); fighting and violence are a very prominent part of the culture on Woomera, something only Andrax is exempt from due to his ineptitude in combat and his small strong wife who fights for him. She likely would have stayed on Woomera for many years, but Woomera does not have much in the way of non-combat education, most Matoran having already received basic education upon their creation. Kororia was intellectually gifted, and like any good parents, Andrax and Xenia wanted to encourage that gift. Not many places will take a Rahkshi as a student, however, and finally they were forced to concede that the Corpus Rahkshi Academy was the only place she would be able to go to learn, even if they preferred not to associate with the Brotherhood and didn’t like the look of most of the Academy. Kororia was very keen to go to a school with other Rahkshi, and pleaded to leave the relative safety of Woomera in the pursuit of knowledge and new friends.

And so, she has arrived at the Corpus Rahkshi Academy, late to the original starting date due to her parents’ hesitation, ears still ringing with the voices of her parents telling her to stay safe, write often, and, from her mother, remember what she’d been taught about using one of her father’s lovingly hand-knitted scarves to garrotte anyone who tries to hurt her. But, she’s not sure why they’re so upset. She’s sure she’s going to have a great time and make lots of friends!

Edited by ZippyWharrgarbl
  • Upvote 5

Memoirs of the Dead entry: The Unknown Turaga, a tale from the late Chronicler Kodan's journal.

Aw, she looks like an adorable little dinosaur. 

• Upvote 2

I.... I want to go back.... But... Ughblbplbgdb....

Edit: I keep coming back. I can't stay away forever.

Edit edit: No! Stay away! Melody is gone, and so are all of my characters! No! No!

Edit edit edit: Must.... Highschool.... Draammaaa....

Edit edit edit edit: FINE. I'll make a new character... *Grumble grumble*

Edited by Loganto

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

Figured it was about time someone got around to doing this.

Bubbles - Blossom

capMarvelous - Luffy, Kri, Pyle, Oshi, Exigent

Click - Garrotte, Reda

Coconut Fanatic - Kekepura

Ghidora - Tombstone

Kovsorr the Collector - Mahara, Romulus/Remus

Loganto - Krieveks

Monado Girl - Mute

Okuyasu Nijimura (VahkiDane) - Crate, Thud

Onaku - Rôzu, Omicron, Dissent, Uunrak, Orloc

QuirkyTurtle - Blink

Sassy Dalmation - Dahl

Smudge8 - Danger

The UltimoScorp - Zas'ma

Virid - Hush

Xilux - Scorch

zapper7028 - Quark

ZippyWharrgarbl - Kororia

Was getting tired of trying to maintain this in our Discord chat, and thought you'd all appreciate access to it as well. You're welcome.

Will link back to this somewhere in my signature. If your character's name isn't up here (and they're not on Wyrd's original list), then they either weren't approved, their ruling went unnoticed, or we somehow missed them entirely.

Edited by Timageness
  • Upvote 3

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

(Readies his obligatory +2 Ban-Hammer of Infinite Smite)

Bring it. :evilgrin:

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Scorp has informed me offsite that this was a legitimate question out of a legitimate concern, and not a joke as I had assumed

So, I'll be completely honest and say I hadn't really thought about that. I'm still not entirely sure on a concrete response, but it wouldn't be anything taller than the reasonable size range for a Rahkshi. So she's not going to be the size of MoL Teridax or anything. Maybe a bit taller or smaller than the average for a Rahkshi, I haven't decided yet.

Okayokayokay. Fine. Here:

Name: Kriev (Full name Krieveks, not that you’d care.)

Variation: Hunger

Level: 2 or whatever

Gear: I have a large war axe. I turned it into a bass guitar because I got bored. [Like this but a more rounded blade.] Still works as an axe, though. I have a bunch of drawing books with graffiti art and a bunch of dark stuff. I also have an armor tattoo kit. It’s for beginners, but I can do some pretty cool stuff with it.

Appearance: Black with grey. I have a bunch of silver flames on my armor I tattooed myself. My eyes are a dark purple.

Personality: Pure angst is what everyone describes me as. You’d think after 13 months they’d learn something about me. I eat a bunch, yet I frustratingly don’t gain any weight. I pretty much hate everyone and I don’t go to classes. I hate everything. Except my guitar. It keeps me sane. I secretly love romance novels, but don’t tell anyone.

Bio: A thin rahk that’s become a seething mess about everything. So much that rahks have been saying that he should have been a rahkshi of anger. He did very good with classes for the first month, but from the lack of support and friends, he spiralled down into the angsty ‘I don’t care’ mindset. He eats constantly and stays away from everyone. He usually sticks to the shadows and eats his food in his room. He loves to read his romance novels at night, and can occasionally be seen checking out dozens of the books at a time. He doesn’t let anyone see what the books are, though. He sucks at fighting, but can hold his own if he needs to. He tries to avoid fights if he can.

Edited by Loganto

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

So we're doing away with the Discord Chat altogether, then? Meh, fine by me, I suppose.

In that case, are you all ready for the squishiest, most sheltered Rahkshi who is about to get incredibly surprised that this isn't a fun and happy friend school

~

Name: Kororia

Variation: Elasticity

Level: 2

Gear: Backpack with school and arts and crafts supplies, photo of her “parents”, luggage consisting of some articles of clothing and (powerless) accessories she’s brought from home, some assorted run-of-the-mill kitchenware, and a lunchbox with a lovingly packed lunch from her Makuta creator.

Appearance: Kororia is small for a Rahkshi, and has a rounder shape than the average. She is young, and looks and acts childlike. She sometimes wears nice clothes or accessories for special occasions, or if she wants to look nice. Because of her variation, she can become quite soft and pillowlike. She looks like she would, and she does, squeak if hugged too tightly.

She looks like a small squishy stress ball with rounded spines. Also of note is I got lazy and drew the set version of the Rahkshi head because while I love the MoL version, I just couldn’t figure out a way to draw that multi-jaw mouth on with a trackpad on MSPaint.

Personality: Kororia takes after her ‘father’ Makuta in that she is very sweet and cares a lot about people. However, she has a streak of her ‘mother’- the Matoran her creator Makuta was married to for political reasons- in that, while she doesn’t like to start fights, she sure will finish them. Like her appearance, her personality is also childlike, though she is incredibly intelligent. She will quickly warm to people who are nice to her. She can come off as naïve and a bit sheltered, being used to being treated like a member of a family rather than a tool, weapon or underling.

Bio: Kororia was created by Makuta Andrax, a Makuta notorious for being a hopeless, emotional klutz who spent most of his days messing up and then crying about it. The Brotherhood eventually offered him for a political marriage to Xenia, the leader of the vicious Matoran filled island, Woomera; this was done a little out of a desire for access to Woomera’s massive Energised Protodermis spring and mostly as an attempt to push babysitting duty onto someone far away.

Kororia’s creation was an ordeal. Andrax didn’t want to have to choose between two kraata to essentially kill one to make a suit for the other. Xenia, pragmatic as she was, solved this by simply dragging out the husks of Rahkshi that had the terrible idea of attempting to attack an island full of bloodthirsty warriors at kneecap height, and tossing them into Energised Protodermis until she fished out something workable.

The resulting suit was quite small, and as such, so was Rahkshi Kororia. This is due to her suit’s properties, from the Energised Protodermis; the stature of the suit reflects the level of the kraata piloting it. In addition, the transition isn’t instant; it takes time after going up a level to reach the height and stature the suit considers appropriate for that level.

The squishy little Rahkshi is well loved by both her parents. Andrax showers her with affection and is very doting. Xenia trains her in combat (especially improvised weaponry, something Xenia is well known for); fighting and violence are a very prominent part of the culture on Woomera, something only Andrax is exempt from due to his ineptitude in combat and his small strong wife who fights for him. She likely would have stayed on Woomera for many years, but Woomera does not have much in the way of non-combat education, most Matoran having already received basic education upon their creation. Kororia was intellectually gifted, and like any good parents, Andrax and Xenia wanted to encourage that gift. Not many places will take a Rahkshi as a student, however, and finally they were forced to concede that the Corpus Rahkshi Academy was the only place she would be able to go to learn, even if they preferred not to associate with the Brotherhood and didn’t like the look of most of the Academy. Kororia was very keen to go to a school with other Rahkshi, and pleaded to leave the relative safety of Woomera in the pursuit of knowledge and new friends.

And so, she has arrived at the Corpus Rahkshi Academy, late to the original starting date due to her parents’ hesitation, ears still ringing with the voices of her parents telling her to stay safe, write often, and, from her mother, remember what she’d been taught about using one of her father’s lovingly hand-knitted scarves to garrotte anyone who tries to hurt her. But, she’s not sure why they’re so upset. She’s sure she’s going to have a great time and make lots of friends!

Can't find anything glaringly wrong with it. We did have a conversation regarding whether Rahkshi should have clothes or not (aside from capes, scarves, etc.) a while back when we were viewing one of Onaku's characters (Atem), but since you aren't trying to use them to affect gameplay (as in give yourself extra stats and abilities), I suppose it's something that can be overlooked. Approved x3.

Okayokayokay. Fine. Here:

Name: Kriev (Full name Krieveks, not that you’d care.)

Variation: Hunger

Level: 2 or whatever

Gear: I have a large war axe. I turned it into a bass guitar because I got bored. [Like this but a more rounded blade.] Still works as an axe, though. I have a bunch of drawing books with graffiti art and a bunch of dark stuff. I also have a mini fridge in my room. Don’t ask to use it. I also have an armor tattoo kit. It’s for beginners, but I can do some pretty cool stuff with it.

Appearance: Black with grey. I have a bunch of silver flames on my armor I tattooed myself. My eyes are a dark purple.

Personality: Pure angst is what everyone describes me as. You’d think after 13 months they’d learn something about me. I eat a bunch, yet I frustratingly don’t gain any weight. I pretty much hate everyone and I don’t go to classes. I hate everything. Except my guitar. It keeps me sane. I secretly love romance novels, but don’t tell anyone.

Bio: A thin rahk that’s become a seething mess about everything. So much that rahks have been saying that he should have been a rahkshi of anger. He did very good with classes for the first month, but from the lack of support and friends, he spiralled down into the angsty ‘I don’t care’ mindset. He eats constantly and stays away from everyone. He usually sticks to the shadows and eats his food in his room. He loves to read his romance novels at night, and can occasionally be seen checking out dozens of the books at a time. He doesn’t let anyone see what the books are, though. He sucks at fighting, but can hold his own if he needs to. He tries to avoid fights if he can.

Aside from assuming that the axe isn't supposed to be a sonic weapon of some sort and some questions about the mini fridge (as in what it uses for a power supply and whether or not my fellow Co-GMs would approve something like that), Kriev looks pretty good as well. Approved x1.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: