Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

I wrote up a whole profile for the character Fang got his fang from, but I wouldn't want to play as him. He kind of ended up as a polar opposite of Fang, and there would be conflict. It's weird having two of your characters trying to kill each other.

And besides, three is probably good for now. I've got a character in Phogen's team now, Chekquar's team (of two, maybe three soon), and the Resistance (which is still pretty pathetic, but it looks like I have some converts).

Name: Dallior

Variation: Poison

Level: OVER 9000!!!! (jk, 2)

Gear: A staff... that looks deadly... and does little to nothing. Also, a special frying pan called Midgetnir that he uses as a melee weapon.

Appearance: A typical Lerahk, except with a scar over it's eye and a bruise on his knee from bow and arrow practice ( :P)

Personality: Very random and excitable, with a serious tendency to break the fourth wall.

Bio: Was just created, and gifted Midgetnir by Makuta Tridax. That is all.

Edited by Dallior08

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

That's where Dodge got their Lightblaster, but I don't recall anyone else using it. And everyone is too occupied back at the Academy, with the band and Phogen's team building. They just got all their shiny weapons, so there's no point to go over there.

I'm glad you find Tube cute. I'm trying to write them to be extremely naive and innocent, and it's pretty fun, especially when I've got someone as dark as Fang.

Here is my second character.

Name: Melody

Variation: Quick Healing

Level: 2

Gear: She carries a small woodwind instrument (reffered to as a flute for simplicity).  She has a special talent for channeling her emotions through her flute, playing songs that can influence the mood of others (This is not a special power, music just does that kind of stuff).

Appearance: She has chosen to paint herself pure white.  She also wears a necklace of seashells.

Personality: Melody is shy.  The thing she hates most is fighting.  She prefers to be alone with her music. She is kind and generous, but sometimes her shyness prevents her from helping others.

Bio: When melody was a Kraata she watched as the other Kraata battled and struggled for survival, it horrified her so much she swore off fighting.  Since she arrived at Corpus Rahkshi she has devoted herself to finding peaceful ways to resolve conflicts.  She has been here a while, but because of her shy nature she has gone mostly unnoticed.

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

Name: Dallior

Variation: Poison

Level: OVER 9000!!!! (jk, 4)

Gear: A staff... that looks deadly... and does little to nothing. Also, a special frying pan called Midgetnir that he uses as a melee weapon.

Appearance: A typical Lerahk, except with a scar over it's eye and a bruise on his knee from bow and arrow practice ( :P)

Personality: Very random and excitable, with a serious tendency to break the fourth wall.

Bio: Was just created, and gifted Midgetnir by Makuta Tridax. That is all.

Everyone starts at level two. So far, only three students have leveled up to level three, and that can only happen when the GM decides a character has earned it.  

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Doesn't look like it. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I wrote up a whole profile for the character Fang got his fang from, but I wouldn't want to play as him. He kind of ended up as a polar opposite of Fang, and there would be conflict. It's weird having two of your characters trying to kill each other.

And besides, three is probably good for now. I've got a character in Phogen's team now, Chekquar's team (of two, maybe three soon), and the Resistance (which is still pretty pathetic, but it looks like I have some converts).

What is the Resistance?

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

What is the Resistance?

Uncouth opposition to Phogen's benevolence.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

What is the Resistance?

And you're not biased at all, now are you?

Would Fang be amenable to being the first true recruit of T.E.R.E.S./the Abyss?

PS: T.E.R.E.S.: The Evolved Rahkshi Escape Society. It's a backronym, so sue me. TERES is the public face of the eventual rebellion, so nobody knows who is spreading discontent and leaflets and stuff at first. It's really pretty much the same people.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

What is the Resistance?

And you're not biased at all, now are you?

Would Fang be amenable to being the first true recruit of T.E.R.E.S./the Abyss?

PS: T.E.R.E.S.: The Evolved Rahkshi Escape Society. It's a backronym, so sue me. TERES is the public face of the eventual rebellion, so nobody knows who is spreading discontent and leaflets and stuff at first. It's really pretty much the same people.

Oh good! More people to roast over a slow fire and serve to the headmaster on a silver platter! *Phogen claps with glee*

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

The Evolved Rahkshi Escape Society. 

Oh good! More people to roast over a slow fire and serve to the headmaster on a silver platter! *Phogen claps with glee*  

I agree with Funky on this one. But honestly, forget Phogen. The moment Tridax hears about this, he'll probably shut you down himself. And by shut down, I really mean something more akin to vaporise, disintegrate, or utterly remove every trace of your being from existence. The principal does not condone open rebellion. And just the name of your group is a declaration of war on everything Corpus Rahkshi stands for.

The odds will not be in your favour. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

The Evolved Rahkshi Escape Society. 

I agree with Funky on this one. But honestly, forget Phogen. The moment Tridax hears about this, he'll probably shut you down himself. And by shut down, I really mean something more akin to vaporise, disintegrate, or utterly remove every trace of your being from existence. The principal does not condone open rebellion. And just the name of your group is a declaration of war on everything Corpus Rahkshi stands for.

The odds will not be in your favour. 

Ah, but see, nobody knows who TERES is. It's a shadow organization set up to. . . disguise the Abyss. They'll put out leaflets and newsletters and stuff in the middle of the night, when nobody can see Abyssium. Nobody will know who it is, so they can't be destroyed. I'm not entirely sure if I actually want to use it or not, but I'm planning. I'm trying to plan something good, which is the problematic part.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

But dude, you're forgetting something. The walls of the academy are alive. Twenty bucks says that Tridax was some means of monitoring students, since he seems to know about everything that happens. Even if he doesn't know about it at first, the moment he finds the first letter, he will hunt you down. Not to mention Phogen's Heroes, who will also hunt you down in order to score brownie points with Tridax. 

It aint gonna work, buddy. You can try, but it won't last long. 

• Upvote 1

Even with all your secrecy, there's a lot of clever Rahkshi with interesting powers that might be interested in reaping the benefits of turning you in to Tridax. 

It's probably too cloak-and-dagger for Fang. He's kind of a "jump in there, try to get it done, spur-of-the-moment" kind of guy. In fact, I'm kind of surprised he hasn't come to the attention of Tridax.

Read her profile. It talks all about his "Gender-Fluidness." :P

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 1

Even with all your secrecy, there's a lot of clever Rahkshi with interesting powers that might be interested in reaping the benefits of turning you in to Tridax. 

It's probably too cloak-and-dagger for Fang. He's kind of a "jump in there, try to get it done, spur-of-the-moment" kind of guy. In fact, I'm kind of surprised he hasn't come to the attention of Tridax.

Read her profile. It talks all about his "Gender-Fluidness." :P

Pay attention to when Phogen is male/female. It gives a bit more flavor to his/he character.

Yes. For example, you'll notice Phogen always acts female when trying to flirt with Exxan. But when Phogen's trying to be intimidating or flippant to someone, he normally acts like a male. It's a very clever character trait, I have to admit.

Edited by Roman Torchwick
  • Upvote 2

Yup. It's never actually been random. You just have to make careful note of who s/he's talking to, and what they're talking about. 

• Upvote 2

Yes. For example, you'll notice Phogen always acts female when trying to flirt with Exxan. But when Phogen's trying to be intimidating or flippant to someone, he normally acts like a male. It's a very clever character trait, I have to admit.

I did notice that. That's what made me realize he swapped out genders.

• Upvote 1

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

So Phogen, rather than switching randomly, will switch based on what personality traits he/she/it/they/xhe want to express at the time?

Huh. Never noticed that.

I guess I never really associated those traits to the genders (or Phogen's at least)

Yup. It's never actually been random. You just have to make careful note of who s/he's talking to, and what they're talking about.

I did notice that. That's what made me realize he swapped out genders.

Awww... You guys are making me blush!

I got an emotional response! I win. :winner:

"Oh, my apologies. I thought your team was called 'Phogen's Heroes'. An honest mistake."

Okay, just to clarify, this name was a joke I came up with ages ago here in the Student Registry. So far as I know, it has never been used IC, and it most certainly isn't the name of the group. I think IC, it's actually Phogen's Cabal or something. I forget. 

OOC: It is only called Phogen's Heroes OOC. Only OOC

Which is what the Student Register is for. Only OOC posts.

To clarify: this was only a good opportunity for a joke. Not getting on to him or anything.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

Well, Fang's about to get counter-lynched. Maybe. Anyone else find it ironic this group formed in the Library as well?

I have such a bad feeling about this. It's bad enough that Exxan is going to talk to him, but bring in Phogen with Hoto? Fang is not going to be happy. As far as he is concerned, Phogen is the manifestation of "evil" in the school, and now Hoto is on his side.

It's good to know he's got a few people looking out for him though. Thanks guys. :D

Edited by Click

In all honesty, Exxan just wants to talk.

Also, as far as he knows, Fang still has a mob of his own ready to kill him. No one's told him that Fang's mob has fallen apart. 

Um, as my character, Coryn, been approved or not?

Huh. Could have sworn I gave approval to Coryn. Certainly remember reading over the profile, the Eleventh Doctor look stands out somewhat. Not entirely sure what happened there, sorry. Is definitely approved now though. As is Melody. 

Dallior is not, mostly because of the level thing that other people have mentioned but partly because joke characters like that never wind up as funny as you think they're going to be

7AOYGDJ.jpg