Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

You stole that idea from me. Seeing AweMe videos, reading Brisingr, and reading this bit about Fang forging his sword inspired me to get one of my characters apprenticed to a Ghost. Thief! Baggins!

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Name: Vector

Variation: Accuracy

Level: 2 as of now

Gear: Vector carries his beloved abacus, which is made of wood with metal reinforcing rods, everywhere. His main weapon is a bow with a quiver of arrows, as well as some specially modified arrows with grappling hooks and rope on the end. Lastly, he carries a small chalkboard the size of an iPad, along with chalk in a case.

Appearance: Vector is a bit shorter then most Rahkshi. He's also a bit more upright. He is colored the same as a normal Accuracy Rahk, blue w/ purple limbs.

Personality: Vector is pretty nonverbal. He can sign in a system developed by De-Matoran, but as few Rahkshi know this system, he is forced to communicate verbally, albiet with somewhat broken language. He can estimate things like an object's velocity, angle, parabola, and such with 90% accuracy as well as perform mathematical calculations far faster then most. This is a result of his neurological condition combined with  Accuracy powers.

Bio: Vector came out of the vat... odd. After his Makuta had confirmed him as one of the new breed, the Makuta did some more tests and found he had a neurological condition uncommon in the MU. Interested, the makuta shipped him off to the School.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

So, what do you guys think about Darkness Rahkshi's sight? Should they be able to see in Darkness?

No. That would be kind of OP. Darkness is one of those powers that is supposed to be a double-edged sword. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

This was the last Xara post in case you missed it, Teclax: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/15652-corpus-rahkshi/?view=findpost&p=814207

I think we should finish up this fight now, too. I'd like to get Xara in on this next assignment, if I can. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Oh, and since I've seen a couple of mentions of the Porters handing out letters, just thought I'd clarify that they're speaking. My use of Courier New is supposed to be a visual representation of their electronically produced robot speak

And that's a creative use of text. I used that myself for certain electronic characters in my comic series.

Also, did you take a look at the weapon before you approved Punch?

Yes, sort of making it a point to keep track of the weapons you submit

:D Heh. Good. Wouldn't want a repeat of before.

Wow, three bow-wielding Accuracy Rahks.

Watch that become a Kaita. I guarantee it.

That would be freaking epic.

It would wouldn't it.

BTW, besides Vector and Bullseye, who is the third one?

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

This was the last Xara post in case you missed it, Teclax: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/15652-corpus-rahkshi/?view=findpost&p=814207

I think we should finish up this fight now, too. I'd like to get Xara in on this next assignment, if I can. 

Sorry, didn't see it. Responded.

BTW, Arctic, would that be Vector COunterpunch is talking to?

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

BTW, to both Teclax and Gukko, would you be interested in creating the circumstances to form a Kaita?

I'm fine with something like that.

Eh, I thought the Rider, Revenge and Raptor was the best IMO. I guess not :(

Uh... well, we don't know yet... we'll have to try it out sometime all of us are online. Also, I can't wait till Raptor meets Deadeye.

BTW, to both Teclax and Gukko, would you be interested in creating the circumstances to form a Kaita?

Same here. Though it'd have to be pretty desperate to get Vector to agree to that. He would be scared. :P

Same here. Though it'd have to be pretty desperate to get Vector to agree to that. He would be scared. :P

Dude, Mantis would be triple-checking to make sure everything was honorable. He's pretty big on honor.

Same here. Though it'd have to be pretty desperate to get Vector to agree to that. He would be scared.  :P

Dude, Mantis would be triple-checking to make sure everything was honorable. He's pretty big on honor.

We should PM ideas on how this can work out. What should we called the Kaita, anyways? If we do one, I mean. I think Arrowhead.

Also, I'm aware of Mantis's sense of honor.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Same here. Though it'd have to be pretty desperate to get Vector to agree to that. He would be scared.  :P

We should PM ideas on how this can work out. What should we called the Kaita, anyways? If we do one, I mean. I think Arrowhead.

Also, I'm aware of Mantis's sense of honor.

Arrowhead sounds good. Also, the circumstances probably would be easiest to set up during the assignment.

Fang, Kat and Omega Kaita? No? Ok ill go back to my hole =( 

I'd just be worried for Kat's sanity. Being stuck in a Kaita with those two rageaholics? It either wouldn't last two steps, or would destroy everything. :D

For some reason, I feel Fang would be opposed to a Kaita. He's just so... solo in everything. He never wants anyone to get hurt as he's fighting.

• Upvote 1

Arrowhead sounds good. Also, the circumstances probably would be easiest to set up during the assignment.

If the name sounds good to Gukko then let's form an application and get it approved. Then we can get started with making the circumstances to create it somehow.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

I'm just imagining all their bows combining into this one unstoppable monstrosity of an uber-bow and then going like, 'Oh, Karz, our arrows are incompatible...'

Edited by Gukko Lord

I'm just imagining all their bows combining into this one unstoppable monstrosity of an uber-bow and then going like, 'Oh, Karz, our arrows are incompatible...'

:P Most of these weapons are Brother-hood supplied, so they would be theoretically compatible. :P

If the name sounds good to Gukko then let's form an application and get it approved. Then we can get started with making the circumstances to create it somehow.

So to the PM-box as soon as  Gukko says whether he likes it, I guess.