Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Now... I have no idea what to do with my time.

I'd offer to make MOCs of everyone's characters, but I haven't got that much free time on my hands. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

*shrugs* I never said they were perfect. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

They look great, Roman, but I'm interested in the headpiece you used for Era. Is that a Speedor part?

Besides that, I've figured it out. Mantis, Era, and Hoto in a Kaita. Mantis has extra eyes to go around- eyes that only mess up his concentration when alone. Like others have said before, Era and Hoto would be able to see, and their sonar skills would help Mantis get a sense of balance. See, what I had planned with Mantis's crazy eyes was that he'd see in a bunch of different directions at the same time, so sometimes they'd all sort of flow together and he wouldn't know what was where. If he could use sonar (at least temporarily, as a Kaita) he'd be able to use sonar as guidelines to align everything. How do you guys feel about it?

Edited by Gukko Lord

I think it probably is a speedor part; I've never paid too much attention to where the parts originate from. I needed something smooth and streamlined, without anything to resemble eyes, that was still vaguely Rahkshi-head shaped. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

It also looks kinda like the organ beluga whales use for their sound-emission.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

No eyes = added creepiness.

Heh, Deadeye is as fun to write as I thought :D

I'm actually struggling a little to push in that Japanese vibe for Mantis. I have hopes, though, that he'll resonate as a character, always trying to be extremely respectful and gently lecturing others on how to do so too. Raptor's really fun to right because, heck, that guy's got no bounds. :)

Wow, Dane, this is the second time Raptor is sniping one of your characters. Funny how all are (were) insane.

Also the second time Clockwork has thrown a heavy book at a miscreant perched on a shelf. :P

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Last Rahk for me possibly?

Name: Rotary

Variation: Chain Lightning

Level: 2

Gear: A staff with a rotating blade on the end.

Appearance: An average sized Rahk with Jagged spikes on his spine. Orange head & hands with red feet & Kraata case.

Personality: Adventurous an outgoing, Rotary is always looking for the next big thing that will keep his mind at ease and stop him from fidgeting, usually winding him up in trouble.

Bio: Rotary was usually always in trouble, the first thing he did being him trying to get in the same armour as another Kraata. It was then found out that he had no teeth, not that it would matter. What did matter however, was the fact that he was mute, and so can only communicate via basic gestures.

Now, is it just me, or are most of the Rahks from this batch (post assignment 2 pre assignment 3) defected in some way? We have a pyromanic, a maniac, a blind Rahk and a mute Rahk.

Edited by Alijar

Last Rahk for me possibly?

Name: Rotary

Variation: Laser vision

Level: 2

Gear: A staff with a rotary blade on the end

Appearance: An average sized Rahk with Jagged spikes for his spine. Orange head & hands with red feet & Kraata case.

Personality: Adventurous an outgoing, Silo is always looking for the next big thing that will keep his mind at ease and stop him from fidgeting, usually winding him up in trouble.

Bio: Silo was usually always in trouble, the first thing he did being him trying to get in the same armour as another Kraata. It was then found out that he had no teeth, not that it would matter. What did matter however, was the fact that he was mute, and so can only communicate via basic gestures.

Now, is it just me, or are most of the Rahks from this batch (post assignment 2 pre assignment 3) defected in some way? We have a pyromanic, a maniac, a blind Rahk and a mute Rahk.

He should learn sign language so he and Vector can talk to each other. :P

It's the latter. (Unless that was a rhetorical question)

Don't forget Punch/Counterpunch, though.

Mantis's five eyes can be considered a defect, in a way.

Mantis's five eyes can be considered a defect, in a way.

"I see," said the blind man.

"So I hear," replied the deaf man.

In actual related topics, what would extra eyes be called, I wonder?

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Let's see... Xara and Glass, and maybe Exxan and Phogen. I think I've fulfilled my shipping quota. 

So... any ideas as to what this next assignment could be about?

I'm really expecting this assignment to be something on the nonviolent side of the spectrum. Mainly because we're starting in the library. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick