Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Root will be perfectly content to sit on his shelf for a few more days, especially after nearly being beaten by Palma. :D

...and I just hit 2015. Happy New Years everyone, and Happy New Bionicle! I pick my first sets up in the morning (finally). :) 

• Upvote 1

They don't come out till February here. One of the rare occasions that I hate Australia.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Name: Carrion Proper

Variation: Adaptation

Level: 2 (Adaptive abilities made it impossible to capture the same way twice.)

Gear: Carrion Proper carries a simple metal bo staff and a chain. What Carrion does with these can sometimes get creative.

Appearance: Though Carrion's armor is almost completely uniform, in color it diverts from the status quo in that it includes both the natural Rahkshi power colors (ebony and violet) and those of the Kraata (gold and red) and interestingly enough in something of a tie-dye mixture. Carrion's staff is carried across Carrion's back. The chain is wrapped around the bloody in a fashion not unlike a scarf.

Personality: Like their power, Carrion's personality switches to deal with whatever comes their way. Bad day? Out come the claws. Need people to approve of them? Completely normal and trustworthy. Such is a regular personality, but with this one it's taken up to eleven. Additionally, they like to consider themself quite intelligent for a level II kraata. Very intelligent.

Bio: Proper has had to change to fit their surroundings and auditions since birth. Some of this was spawned by their power of adaptation, some of it came from their earliest caretakers' tendency to let them handle things on their own, without any real assistance beyond what would keep them alive and moving. This toughened Carrion up enough to spark a remarkably quick formation of their powerful abilities.

Sorry for the short profile- just getting the important information out there so I can get to playing. :)

• Upvote 2

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Here we go gentlemen.

The beginning of the end.

I'm kind of looking forward to this, just so I can find out what it is you're so worried about. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well... last I checked, we didn't even have any brothels, and there are only three important NPCs in the entire game. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

@Draconix: Sorry but your profile just seems too OP. He's got all this fancy gear, he's got specially modified power armour, he's a technical savant along with being a formidable warrior and a berserker, he's supposedly autistic but comments in his bio show he doesn't actually have many of the symptoms that would suggest autism. You've tried to make him a jack of all trades who is master of all and it just doesn't work like that.

@Relapse: Carrion seems alright, approved

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Aren't dagger spiders kind of smaller than Visorak? And, you know, look completely different...

Considering that we've just had an assignment with several question relating to Visorak, I find it difficult to believe that many of the other students would make the same mistake Mahrika did. 

Mahrika's never seen either before, it was dark, he was scared, and their eyes were staring directly at him, obscuring his sight. If people can mistake a bear for a hairy upright ape then confusing one big four-legged spider with another isn't too big a stretch.

Edited by Akavakaku

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

Y'know, I thought telling the Suukorak to use a better plan if they thought of it was a good idea, Ultron. Acknowledging my own weaknesses and my forces better knowledge of their powers and stuff like that.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

But you let them undermine your authority. You ordered them to disobey you. I agree with Suvak's assessment: Bad Idea.

Xara was waiting outside for exactly an opportunity like this one. Torch is gonna get rekt. 

You can get a lightfish. Small, easy to take care of, and is a lightstone replacement. :P

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Or there's always the squid things Kalmah had. :P

EDIT: Apparently both the sea squids and the Lightfish were Aqua Magnans. There is one confirmed squid-like creature in the MU,(http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Great_Temple_Squid), so maybe  you could have a much smaller reletive of it.

Edited by Teclax Master of Tech

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Oh dear. Shatter killed several innocent Lightfish during Wreck the Halls? :'( :P

Oh dear. Shatter killed several innocent Lightfish during Wreck the Halls? :'( :P

Oh... karz... Xara killed a lot of fish in the last assignment. Come to think of it, so did Exxan and The Twins.