Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Omega's dead. What more could you do to him? 

Also, I call dibs on his head. I might have Exxan mount it in his room somewhere. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Kikanalo would look awesome for that, but that's just my opinion.

While we're on the topic of actual death, I'm going to put it out there and say that if I haven't posted in about a year and have made no effort to announce my departure from BZP or to otherwise explain my disappearance, then you can all assume that I have died. Hopefully that won't happen for a long time though.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Omega's dead. What more could you do to him? 

Also, I call dibs on his head. I might have Exxan mount it in his room somewhere. 

I call his severed limbs. :P

Yeah, no.

That's seriously not only hugely disrespectful, but also, would be out of character for Exxan especially. The severed head of his greatest annoyance? Who the keeps something like that?

Plus, there's gonna be a cool funeral, and I doubt the rahks running it will take kindly to ANYONE trying to dissassemble him. At least for a little while.

(yeah, I know it's just an armor suit, Nato, jeez.)

The severed head of his greatest annoyance? Who the ###### keeps something like that? 

Someone who wants to be reminded of what they've done. Someone who wants that head to sit there, silently judging him. Someone who wants to punish themself by holding on to a permanent reminder of their actions so they never forget their regret. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The severed head of his greatest annoyance? Who the ###### keeps something like that?

Someone who wants to be reminded of what they've done. Someone who wants that head to sit there, silently judging him. Someone who wants to punish themself by holding on to a permanent reminder of their actions so they never forget their regret.

That's really, really morbid Roman...

Who got Omeaga's weapons again? Was it Fang and Kat?

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

Okay, the general community is curious about a revival of Omega. So...Ultron, will you please?

Name: Alpha (instead of Omega, the end, it's Alpha, the beginning)

Variation: Magnetism

Level: 2

Gear: Hammer. A large hammer. It's very special to her. Inside the hammer, she has a picture of the batch they were in before she was taken. And a picture of what he would look like if he was still alive.

Appearance: The same as Omega. Except the purple stripe on his head makes an A, and she doesn't have his bulky look.

Personality: Like Omega, she loves fighting. However, she has learned to exert self-control to avoid doing the things her brother has done, thus giving her a much more strategic mind. She has a grudge against Exxan when she learns of her brother's death, and plots to avenge Omega one day.

Bio: Unbeknownst to Omega, he had a twin sister. Alpha was promptly taken away at a young age before Omega would ever know he had one. This was when they found out that Omega was violent, and needed to make sure that Alpha wouldn't turn out like that too. This was to be the case for Alpha was extremely violent and would even kill some of the newer Kraata that came after, and when she became a Rahkshi, they couldn't control her, and like Omega, evaded vaporization from the Makuta, but they did manage to put her in solitary confinement, where she was kept weakened by Hunger Rahkshi. However, when Omega died and news traveled to the ears of her makers, they found a strange thing had happened to Alpha. When Omega's life ended, Alpha began to show intelligence and also began to show self-control. Horrified by her actions as a mindless berserker, and the news of her brother's death, she wanted to the Makuta to execute her. But as either a cruel joke, or as a punishment, they sent her to Corpus Rahkshi.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17
  • Upvote 1

And if you try to tear off Omega's head, he might tear off Exxan's.  

You really want to try that? Fang's still far more injured than Exxan is.

He's killed once, he won't hesitate to do it again if you put him in that position. 

That's really, really morbid Roman... 

You're welcome. :D

I wonder if Sil saw my post about Torch being followed by Pyre. By how his post looks I don't know if he did.

Here is my submission. Please look at it and tell me if I need to fix anything.

[fo

nt=Helvetica]Name: Pestilence[/font]

Variation: Poison

Gear: 10 throwing knives with nauseous poison on them. Also has a bow with poisoned arrows.

Appearance: He is white but has a yellow mark on his head resembling a crown.

Personality: He loves being the best (Reference to Conquest another interpretation of the first horseman). He is also rude and sneezes and coughs on others when he is sick.

Bio: He was created at the same time as his 3 other brothers by the same Makuta. The Makuta planned to use them all as warriors to help him take over the Brotherhood of Makuta and and gave the four rahkshi weapons and forced them under brutal training. Pestilence and his brothers rebelled and escaped. They were recaptured by another Makuta and were sent to Corpus Rahkshi.

--------------------------------

Name: Famine

Variation: Hunger

Gear: Carries a lasso. When the lasso is wrapped around the energy it saps the power of the victim.

Appearance: Black and dark/ metallic grey

Personality: Weaker than the others he saps others powers for his own. He is always hungry for anything.

Bio: He was created at the same time as his 3 other brothers by the same Makuta.The Makuta planned to use them all as warriors to help him take over the Brotherhood of Makuta and and gave the four rahkshi weapons and forced them under brutal training. Famine and his brothers rebelled and escaped. They were recaptured but since they had potential were sent to Corpus Rahkshi.

-------------------------------------------

Name: Death

Variation: Darkness

Gear: An energy scythe. The scythe handle can split into 2 parts with a chain connecting the two to become a kusarigama like weapon.

Appearance: Completely pale white but has black cloak.

Personality: He is very serious. He never takes jokes. Also deep inside he feels sadness as he knows all life will end. He is swift and hides in battle to surprise enemies. He is good at parkour.

Bio: He was created at the same time as his 3 other brothers by the same Makuta.The Makuta planned to use them all as warriors to help him take over the Brotherhood of Makuta and and gave the four rahkshi weapons and forced them under brutal training. . Death and his brothers rebelled and escaped. They were recaptured but since they had potential were sent to Corpus Rahkshi.

---------------------------------------

Name: War

Variation: Anger

Gear: A giant oversized sword. Deals a lot of damage but takes a while to swing.

Appearance: Red and white

Personality: He always is picking fights. His temper gets him into many problems. He is very buff and strong.

Bio: He was created at the same time as his 3 other brothers by the same Makuta.The Makuta planned to use them all as warriors to help him take over the Brotherhood of Makuta and and gave the four rahkshi weapons and forced them under brutal training. War and his brothers rebelled and escaped. They were recaptured but since they had potential were sent to Corpus Rahkshi.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

Hey Click, remember this?

Oh boy, this could get messy. Omega and Exxan finally dueling to the death! Our first level three on level three battle!

I don't ever remember saying it was to the death. But, if you insist, I guess Omega must go...

You got your wish. 

I was thinking more along the lines of fireproof shield. Big enough for protection, small enough to be mobile.

Wait. Who are you talking to?

Ahh. I forgot to quote Ultron asking if I was thinking about an upgrade to Squid's armor. My reasoning for the shield is that Squid is already physically weak, and will need some way to counter the pyro if he... lights up in the future.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Fang has friends now, Nato. And Kat's already mad at Exxan.

Learn to count. Exxan still has Phogen and the rest of the cabal at his back. 

But in all seriousness, can we at least try to avoid starting a gang war that's only going to end with a lot more Rahkshi being killed? 

I cannot BELIEVE Omega had to die. True, it WOULD have happened, but still...Aeros will play his flute in a funeral march. Oh god, I forgot that Aeros could play any type of music with his flute due to a spinning function on a multiple-chamber tube at the mouthpiece! One sec. Gonna add that in. But still...Of all the characters on the RPG, from the worst in my book(Vlad...why did you do the creepiest thing I ever have heard of, a vamp rahkshi? Seriously...), to the best, my fave characters are Omega and Fang, because they were good entities who acted through rage and goodwill. Thats how I am, to be honest...if I had been a rank, those two combined with Draconic and Aeros, would be how I am.

It sounds like a really interesting idea, if you want to get it approved, you should talk to Dane. 

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I still attest that Exxan did nothing wrong. Omega came after him, and Exxan did what he had to do to ensure it wouldn't happen again. All of his actions were completely justified from a character perspective, and Ultron has already assured me that he's mulling over some ideas for suitable consequences. 

In other news, the people of Phantom-on-the-Water probably hate us even more now. Silencer poisoned the ones in the mob, then knocked out and robbed the guy who helped him make his weapons.

The next Rahkshi to show their face in the village is probably going to lose it. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Clever. Silencer got what he wanted while simultaneously blocking others from having a chance of being greeted friendly-like. Clever indeed.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

Being a devious pain in the arse is my specialty. Silencer doesn't care about anyone except himself and his twin. 

I'm hoping this Visorak hunt and the Torch trial are giving Abyssium and Anubissium some popularity. I want to try to form the Abyss soon.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

I really don't remember right now. But I've been trying to involve them both in as much as possible so they will be well-known and popular.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

I'm trying to figure out where Vaalku's getting all of these insults from. Nothing Exxan ever said or did to him gave off that impression. It's as if he's just decided "oh, he's killed someone, and he's unconscious, so I'll make up whatever accusations I want."