Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: A quintet of Porters rolled into the library, unfurling into upright stances as they entered, possibly to avoid creating noise. They began prowling through the shelves and stacks. Looking for something. Or someone.

They stopped when they reached a certain tiger-striped Rahkshi of Vacuum.

"Student Exxan. Your presence is required at request of Headmaster Tridax."

7drHiqr.gif

I eagerly await the results, knowing that the punishment will probably decide how composed Fang will be from now on. :D

I was hoping to get Hoto in there talking to Exxan before he left, but at least Fang will have someone to tell him Exxan's been taken.

Ah, the end begins....

Unfortunately, I'm going to be rather busy today, so I won't be online as often s I normally am (as in, I won't be sitting here refreshing the page waiting for the next post to show up). To those of you I'm currently interacting with, don't worry. I will respond. 

At some point...

Ic: Siren.

Siren smiled beneath her book. She waited for Exaan to leave before putting the book down. She then exited the library and went the opposite way to Exaan - a way to get to Tridax's "office" faster.  

Hey Alijar, you might want to change this post, because frankly it makes no sense. Exxan hasn't even left the library yet, and I'm pretty sure the Porters wouldn't take the scenic route, so they too would be taking the fastest path to Tridax's office. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

At some point...

Siren smiled beneath her book. She waited for Exaan to leave before putting the book down. She then exited the library and went the opposite way to Exaan - a way to get to Tridax's "office" faster.

Hey Alijar, you might want to change this post, because frankly it makes no sense. Exxan hasn't even left the library yet, and I'm pretty sure the Porters wouldn't take the scenic route, so they too would be taking the fastest path to Tridax's office.

What do you mean? You obviously edited my quote. Smiley_VoltarLook.gif

his Crossbow Gauntlet with 10 bolts and 3 different lethal and non-lethal poisons to tip them with, the nearly finished Sword Gauntlet, which creates a blade that can be detached to turn into a sword, Hook, his trusty grappling hook/ melee club/ mace, and a small set of non-lethal poisons. "Use these carefully. If someone has to die, don't leave any evidence, just make them disappear somewhere. I will be working on getting into academy security. There will be plenty of widgets to go around when this is done." 

Were any of these gauntlets approved by Ultron, because none of them are mentioned in Sidonas' profile. Poison doesn't grow on trees either; where did he get that? Your guy is condoning murder even though just yesterday he was wanting to viciously punished the school's resident killer? Seems very inconsistent from a gameplay standpoint. And finally, widgets aren't worth anything to most of the students, so I don't see how that qualifies as a good incentive for these guys to do your bidding. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Hook was in his profile. Sounded like a sort of glorified crowbar so I thought it was fine. The gauntlets...sort of are. He mentions ones that can have weapons attached to them. However there is no mention of them being able to create weapons like the 'Sword Gauntlet' and specifically says the gauntlets aren't finished yet. And given all Sidonas has done so far is break his legs he's not had time to finish them. So they're essentially just gauntlets at this moment, or should be anyway

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I thought it was surprisingly merciful... although there's a lot of people after him. I'm sure Fang will help out for the time being. Not so much because he approves, but just because he wants to stop the violence.

Tying Exxan up with his own weapon? Dat was mean...

Ugh, symbolism. Does Tridax even have nostrils? 

Siren was cloaked outside Tridax's "room", wanting to hear what the master had in store for Exaan. She heard a lot of banging, usually a good sign. Then, she heard Exaan speak with venom in their mouth. She couldn't hear precisely what she said, but she hoped that she was punished swiftly for that.

Rahkshi should know their place and how they should be treated and treat one-another, not killing everything and everyone willy nilly. At least, that was Siren's view on the matter.  

Again Alijar, you're taking some liberties with realism here. 

First off, Exxan is a he. Secondly, Ultron's post made it pretty clear that there are numerous Porters guarding the door. I don't think Siren would be able to get close enough to the door to actually be able to listen to what's been said and done. And Exxan got hit once, so there wouldn't have been "a lot of banging" either. 

Name: Dane

Variation: Weather Control

Level: 2

Gear: Dane has a shotgun like launcher which fires darts. This is double barreled and has a pump to prime the springs. This takes 6 round mags. He also has a machete.

Appearance: Dane looks like a regular weather control rahkshi with his gold armour but he also has a black fedora and a spraypaint on his chest depicting a black shield.

Personality: Dane speaks with an accent very similar to a Yorkshire accent on Earth. He is set on dueling someone with a similar taste in weapons some day. Dane is pretty nice to speak to and cracks jokes quite a bit. He is a great fighter.

Bio: Dane found his gun near Nyhrah when he travelled there out of curiosity. He immediately fell in love with it and called it Brendan. He soon fought with it and won a fair amount of battles. He has kept it ever since.

If you haven't guessed, this is literally me as a Rahkshi.

Edited by VahkiDane

Exxan: Sir, what are those holes in your face?

Tridax: These are what some species call nostrils. I shapeshifted them just so you can see my symbolism pouring out of them!

Exxan: ...ew.

• Upvote 6

I could just put it so they don't split in two? Maybe just fire two darts at a time?

Well the "they split in two" thing just raises a whole heap of questions that I'm sure you don't want me to put you through so probably best you stick to normal darts. Also explains where he's getting them; he's just retrieving and reusing the ones he already has. Whats the point in firing two at a time though?

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Exxan: Sir, what are those holes in your face?

Tridax: These are what some species call nostrils. I shapeshifted them just so you can see my symbolism pouring out of them!

Exxan: ...ew.

That is gold. You win the internet. :winner: 

OOC: at that range it would be almost impossible to not successfully grab. Follow through, on the other hand.  

That's besides the point. I don't appreciate autohitting, even if the blow is unavoidable. If an attack obviously can't be avoided, then the player about to be hit should play fairly and let it happen, which is exactly what I did here. It is not, however, the attacker's right to bend the rules and IC the attack hitting the other player's character. 

I realize that in both battles I've done against you, you have pointed out something unusual in each one.

Either way, sorry man.

Also there are some parts of the process you over looked. Like the sidestepping away from the blade, and stuff. I added in a few details.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Well, let's look at this another way. At most, the Auto hit was him grabbing Era's arm.

It's a safe assumption to make that while your character is off valence from a missed strike his character could at the very least grab your characters arm.

That's a little how combat works.

I'll give you that perhaps it should be worded better, but in all honesty....

Are you really that bugged about an arm grab, Nato?

You can, of course, it's totally your right to, but it's like...

I dunno.

Just seems nit picky to me.

Also, if the blow is unavoidable, what does it matter who said the grab was successful?

Agh, I'm just writing the thoughts now.

Whatever.

Forget I said anything.

As usual.

In other news, Poly is open for sparring in the Gym.

• Upvote 3

Also, if the blow is unavoidable, what does it matter who said the grab was successful? 

Because, them's the rules. It's about fair play. If I dodge a blow I couldn't possibly avoid, it reflects poorly on me as a player. If one person is allowed to autohit, even if the blow was unavoidable, it encourages more rule-breaking and cheating. 

I'd rather not do that.