Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Fang hasn't eaten since... Just after the second assignment? I'm always meaning to have him grab something, but then they went to Nynrah, and Omega died, and now this assignment began. No wonder he feels so out of it.

(Here's a picture: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/LogantoTheLeMatoran/Sprite/cuutuk_rahkshi_of_confusion.png)

Name: Cuutuk

Variation: Confusion

Level: Level 2

Gear: Staff of Confusion, some books, and a pet fikou spider.

Appearance: He is Lime green and a dark grey, along with some Cyan armor tatoos.

Personality: He enjoys reading, so he's usually in the library. He likes small rahi. He loves saying deep, confusing questions with long words to his peers, just to stump them. He usually butts into conversations, only to get completely off topic, and leave. He enjoys the cafeteria food, and usually goes around asking for other people's servings.

Bio: I've been at this school for 2 months, and in that time:

I've almost been eaten by a Shallows Cat

I've read a fairly good chunk of the books in the library

I've found a small rahi friend, I named him Jekah

and I've eaten a lot of food. (Hmm... a bit too much it seems, I'm getting kinda pudgy...)

EDIT: Err... sorry for butting in on your conversation, fellas.

Edited by Loganto the Le-Matoran
  • Upvote 1

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

Well, since the third assignment... Omega's dead. He and Exxan had a bit of a showdown, Exxan asked Omega to leave him alone, Omega refused, and Exxan killed him to prevent further problems. Fang was really torn up about it, but he's... better now. Exxan got tied up with his own staff as punishment.

There was a bit of fighting, Dodge got his leg, and now we're all trying to find Suvak in a big city on Nynrah. That pretty much sums it all up.

Maraahk and Cuutuk (what, was there a sale on vowels somewhere :P) are approved

Well, at least they're not abusing the letter X like I've been. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I wasn't aware that characters could magically travel between RPGs, so I don't see how that would conflict. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I really don't see how someone could get confused by that, since they're completely different characters in completely different RPGs. Makes me question your intelligence a little if you're that easily confused... :P

The Corpus topic is a little slow right now, since most players are waiting for Ultron posts.

Normally we average around five pages a day. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

That was a terrible idea Ultron had. His rPG is brilliant, but thanks to this he's gonna get run over by Tanks, and if possible, Asylum and Infinite.

Bad pun. Get out of here. 

Also, there can only be four RPGs running at any given time. Tanks, Asylum and Infinite can't all run at once because Corpus and the main RPG are still going strong. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

It would take a lot for any other RPG to roll over this one. Once this assignment is through, Corpus will continue full speed ahead, boosted by its ~200 page head start. Unless those others can go significantly faster than 5 pages a day, the Rahkshi will remain on top for a long time.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

@Roman Torchwick

Oh I didn't even see that pun XD

And there are two RPGs that are not moving - City in the dark and Journey. Citd has stopped cold, and Journey goes this slow on purpouse - some other obstacles to be run over by Tanks. (intentional this time :P)

@JohnRahk

A 200 page start can't save an RPG. Really, I was worried my RPG, Asylum, will never catch on because Corpus and Tanks are running at the same time. Not that my RPG is any less good, but people want to kill and maim as a Rahkshi warrior of darkness, or blast others into oblivion with a tank mech. When the wind has died down, then maybe someone will be interested in trying to figure out a multiply armed fortress with a madman trying to raise an army, all the while killing the defects off with an unstoppable monster.

Mystery and intrigue can't occur if slash smash kaboom is taking over. But enough ranting, let's get back to Corpus discussion! :D

Edited by ghidora131

City and Journey have un/official extensions. They'll probably be closed if Infinite or Asylum get through.

I think City is already getting closed to make room for Tanks. 

It's not the 200 page start saving the RPG, it's the insane speed it normally runs at. The 200 page start just makes sure nothing will catch up during this slow period. Once we've found Suvak I have no doubt that we will resume our standard frenzied rate, which will keep our Corpus, let's say, 150 page ahead of even the fastest opposition. At least for a while. Clearly we'll slow down eventually.

And there used to be a lot of mystery and intrigue here, but then Dane got rid of Funky and it went away.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg