Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

That's fine with me. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Kat:

I laughed, and offered a hand to the Rahkshi on the ground, "I thought you had me there at the end~"

Girlfriend?

Me and Fang?

I....

"I-uh.... "

I looked at fang who was likewise stumbling over the idea.

Ah, Karz, why not?

I smiled at him, "Yeah, he treats me well~"

Seeing that just makes me want to sink Arctic's no-ship ship and start a #### ship already.

But more character development must happen before that is to occur. But hey, at least I can already start making amends as soon as Death gives Sido back his Codex.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Dude, please change your font to something legible. Use something that doesn't become nearly invisible against a white background. 

• Upvote 4

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'm sure once Fang figures out exactly what's going on, he's be just as unhappy about it. :D Not that he doesn't like Kat, but... he's already lost Omega after they became friends. He's not going down without a fight, and he hates to watch others go down with him.

Remember this? Yeah... Fang figured it out.

Fang x Kat. It's official now. 

IC: Discord/3rd Person/Gym
He had the confession, and paid his full attention to Silencer. He saw that Silencer did some sort of motion with the chain and darkness spewed out.
"I'd love to destroy a weapon like that...." he whispered to himself.
He picked up the axes, and threw them at where Silencer's and Illusive's feet were. And snuck his way into the shadows...

OOC: hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

That's not how it works. Legion absorbs all of the light around it into its links; it doesn't "spew darkness".

Also, once Legion is active, how could Discord see their feet? 

I second the request for Kovika to change his font.

It's gotten to the point where I'm starting to skip over his posts because of it.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

That's his opinion. He doesn't know how Legion works. He just know that you do something with the chain and voila! Darkness. Did you want me to metagame and have him know exactly what it did.

And also, he knew where they were standing earlier so he targeted where their feet would be.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

I second the request for Kovika to change his font.

It's gotten to the point where I'm starting to skip over his posts because of it.

Starting? I've been doing it for a while now, because when I'm skimming through the topics, I literally can't see them. 

So...anyways....if Discord does get his hands on Legion. Do you mind if he uses his powers?

The only way he's getting his hands on Silencer's weapons would be if he pulled it from his dead hands. 

I'm not just going to have Silencer calmly hand over his hard-won assignment reward for Discord to pointlessly destroy.

He won't destroy it. The least he will do is split the chain in half.

The worst he'll do is disfigure it or render it unusable.

But then again, Zex did use his head to try and open the door, so you don't know how insane he is.

This is all considering if he manages to get his hands on the weapon. One word of advice OOC: Don't let him touch you. Of course you characters won't know his true power once he breaks every inorganic thing you have.

Hehehehe.

Chaos, dissonance, and discord. Such is his specialty. His character is so...freeing like when Dane made Deadeye.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

He won't destroy it. The least he will do is split the chain in half.

The worst he'll do is disfigure it or render it unusable.

Ah.... all of those things count as destroying it. Does your character seriously have nothing better to do with their time than make pointless attempts to destroy the weapons of Rahkshi he's never met before? 

I can't help but feel like you're trying to do this out of spite because of how many times The Twins have beaten your guys. I can't see any other reason why this character of yours, whom neither of The Twins have ever met before now, would suddenly become obsessed with destroying one of The Twins' most valued weapons. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

But... it isn't shiny.... it's just a chain... 

IC: Discord/1st Person/Gym
Laughing madly, I realized that I couldn't hear anything. Then my face was suddenly struck. As I fell with his foot on my face, I activated my power. Anything inorganic on his foot would probably melt away. I began to try and pull him down and grapple him with my body to destroy any other parts of him. Hehehehehe.

He just had the weight of an entire Rahkshi land on his head; I seriously doubt he'd be able to think clearly enough to focus his powers. He'd be too stunned from that kind of impact to be thinking about much of anything, really. 

I know BS01 is pretty vague about this sort of thing, but I think at level two molecular disruption would be a very gradual power, requiring prolonged physical contact to have any kind of serious effect. Silencer's foot isn't going to fall off because he stomped on your guy's head, which is realistically a very short period of contact. 

Which brings me back to my first point: he just had an entire Rahkshi land on his head. He should be stunned, if not completely unconscious. Certainly in no condition for a wrestling match. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

So... Kat, Cao and Xara all just levelled up. 

Successful ships:

- Xara x Glass + Sands

- Kat x Fang

Pending ships:

- Phogen x Exxan

- Recoil x Sidonas

With Phogen and Exxan trapped in eternal limbo, Kat x Fang just became Corpus' first level three ship. 

Ultron hinted that there are others he intends to level, and I'm very interested to see who it might be. 

I'm guessing Hoto, since she's undergone a lot of serious character development.

Maybe Jayar, because he's putting a lot of effort into learning a new skill.

Not sure who else. 

• Upvote 1

Norik, Timageness and I have been working on this for a several long days now, and it's finally time to put it up for approval. 

Corpus Rahkshi, I present to you your first ever Kaita!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Tonitrui, or Toni for short.

Variation: Magnetism/Chain Lightning.                  

Level: Kaita

Gear: It carries a large staff with two long, razor-edged blades, which possess the same chainsaw abilities of Glass’Terrortooth. The staff allows the Kaita to easily channel its powers to create devastating EMP bursts to paralyse its foes’ armour. The staff also doubles as a railgun, channelling that same combined magnetic and electric energy through its blades to send high-speed metal shards flying at targets with explosive force.

Appearance:  Thrice the size of its component beings, its silver body is covered in smooth, overlapping plates of armour in black and red, which, like a level two Chain Lightning Rahkshi, can give a severe electrical shock to anything in physical contact. The Kaita has the appearance of a large bipedal lizard, with two sets of knees on its back legs, clawed hands and incredible agility. It also has a long tail that ends in detachable metal spikes that can be flung at enemies, which, using the power of Xara’s Talons, then teleport back onto its body. These spikes also serve as ammo for its staff.

Personality: The Kaita is formed of Rail, Glass and Xara, and contains all of their personalities. 

Bio: TBA.

MOC: TBA.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

• Upvote 2

A completed MOC should be done within a day or two. 

I swear everyone loves to give Fang anxiety. There was Nynrah, Omega's death, and the fight with Caoutchouc, and as he starts getting over that, then we have Alpha, Kat x Fang, and Kat's level three. He just can't take it all at once. :P

So, yay, level three couple right after it actually became official. The Kat x Fang has officially set sail, and Fang may be a little sea sick.

That would be great if Hoto and Jayar were the next level three couple. :D I guess I've put a lot of work into Hoto's character, perhaps even more than Fang. Plus there's a bit of a confidence boost there.

I can't wait to see that Kaita in action. I suppose it's first order of business would be smash the already fried Vaalku?

Era was in the courtyard to help Rider, Dane. If you waited for Nato to post, she could have helped. Plus, you're ruining the moment. :P

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 2