Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Make way, make way, a new rahkshi is in town.

Name: Dormirahk
Variation: Sleep
Level: 2

Gear: A blanket and a pillow (for taking a quick nap when ever they feel like it, which is most of the time). Also a sledge hammer they acquired from the armory.

Appearance: Compared to most rahkshi, Dormirak is quite large and burly. Their spine curves backward, and splits into thorns at various points. Their armor is maroon, as per usual for rahkshi of sleep.

Personality: Dormirahk seems strangely affected by their own powers, and it's as if they're always sleepy. When not sleeping, they are usually quite relaxed and easy-going, but trying to keep them from sleep can lead to dire consequences. They have a severe case of hydrophobia, and will at all times keep their distance from any large body of water.

Bio: Not much to tell. They did one time almost fall asleep underwater, which has left them with a permanent case of hydrophobia.

Edited by Toa Onaku

Ow wow.... I'm part of two different Kaitas now.... here's to hoping they don't wind up fighting each other.... 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Illusive's reign of terror begins....

Death in the Darkness

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

This was just the beginning.... :evilbiggrin:

Destroy Corpus Rahkshi is his ultimate goal, but he can't achieve that on his own. 

His current plan consists of finishing what his brother started: turning the Matoran of Phantom-on-the-Water agaisnt the school. The Ghosts have already injured several students, most recently Vaalku, who got sniped with a Cordak. Illusive's game plan is to anger the Matoran to the point that they'll start actively hunting Rahkshi, and potentially attack the school itself. 

Destroy Corpus Rahkshi is his ultimate goal, but he can't achieve that on his own. 

His current plan consists of finishing what his brother started: turning the Matoran of Phantom-on-the-Water agaisnt the school. The Ghosts have already injured several students, most recently Vaalku, who got sniped with a Cordak. Illusive's game plan is to anger the Matoran to the point that they'll start actively hunting Rahkshi, and potentially attack the school itself. 

Considering there's a bunch of people trying to negotiate, I think Illusive's gonna run into some pretty angry Rahks soon. :P

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Considering there's a bunch of people trying to negotiate, I think Illusive's gonna run into some pretty angry Rahks soon. :P

I think not. Vaalku got shot down when he was only halfway across the Causeway, and that was before Illusive started murdering the locals. Those negotiators aren't going to get anywhere near the village. 

Trust me. I planned all of this out. :evilgrin: :evilmad: :evilbiggrin: 

Btw, what hallway are Exxan and Fog in?

They're with Fang as well, and I don't think it's in any specific hallway. It's just.... a hallway.... somewhere.... 

Not really. It's just a hallway. 

Dude.... you're over-thinking it. If you want to interact with the people in the hallway - which is where I assume you're going with this line of questioning - then just say your character ran into these people while walking down the hallway. 

The exact position of said hallway in relation to everything else is entirely irrelevant. 

There's only one building: Corpus Rahkshi. 

Wow, I completely forgot about Forge-Biter! I should have Fang pick it up, though an axe isn't really his style. We can at least send Omega off with his weapons.

If you guys need it, Premier Members (such as myself) can create group PMs.