Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Aerixx, that last Mantis post doesn't seem to make much sense considering that Rail's behind him now, pulling his limbs together in an attempt to break his back. If he fell forwards, he'd only succeed in getting himself pinned, which would make Rail's job even easier.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Aerixx, that last Mantis post doesn't seem to make much sense considering that Rail's behind him now, pulling his limbs together in an attempt to break his back. If he fell forwards, he'd only succeed in getting himself pinned, which would make Rail's job even easier.

I thought that Rail was in front of him, face-to-face. And... it makes his job so much easier.

Edited by Aerixx: Gukko Lord

Voices

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

SILENCER'S GHOST?!  :o

No. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

As Bullseye turned into the Dormitories, Metal saw a Rahkshi that he thought he recognized. He began to call out to Illusive, but quickly stopped when he realized he had the wrong guy. He could've sworn . . . but this guy was different . . . they looked so similar. Metal shrugged it off and followed Bullseye to the Drillmaster's Office.

Illusive looks completely different to what he used to. He changed his colouration and reshaped his armour. 

@Roman: I meant to come off more so as that weird feeling people get when they're sure they know someone even if they've never met before (or when they were younger and looked completely different, etc.), not that he knew it was Silencer.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

People don't come back from the dead here, guys.

If I had to take a guess at what Roman's doing, based on how he killed off Silencer to reinvigorate the whole "meaningful death" thing, I would say that he's taking it a step further and trying out a "meaningful psychosis" type of approach with Illusive's grief finally catching up to him.

Not expecting it to be right, or for Roman to tell us whether it is or not, but that's what I'm currently thinking it is.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

No one is coming back from the dead. 

Basically, it's just Illusive's conscience taking on the voice of the one person Illusive might actually listen to. 

Name: Vorzorak

Variation: Shapeshifting

Level: 3

Gear: Staff of Shapeshifting, Crossbow (With roped arrows and a reel so I can Retrieve them), and Quiver, book and quill, Lock pick(All Formerly)

Appearance: Dark grey and Bright Yellowish Green Rahkshi Basically, except somewhat large.

Personality: Smart, calm unless provoked, Quiet. Does not like Suprises, at all. not too bloodthirsty, somewhat shy.

Bio: An archer who; Prefers plans over just charging in to battles, stays hidden as much as possible, Is not too strong, and thats why he stays hidden as Rahi, and attacks from afar, He prefers to only kill if killing is necessary, Far too often he finds it necessary, he always tries to come out on top, He spends most of his time training for he knows revival by the red star is impossible, so he wishes to train enough to always win his battles, and whenever he doesn't, he at least makes it out alive

Edited by Dragon11603