Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

We've all got to get out of that cave first. Which we can't do right now because Sontiri caved in the entrance to stop the Matoran's reinforcements from getting in. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I don't even understand how Toxin is still alive at this point, to be honest. 

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Let Sidonas take it apart and create some gadgetry with it, it will be put to good use. I want to experiment with Rahkshi suits! For science! (Or engineering rather.)

Though I'll probably feel really bad about desecrating a corpse later...

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

And... Profile Time.

Name: Liar

Variation: Magnetism

Level: 2

Gear: Two Scimitars, two Cestuses, and a wrist-mounted Razor Disk Launcher

Appearance: Liar's armor is brown and green. It is built for agility, but provides a decent amount of strength as well.

Personality: Whatever he feels like doing, he does. He's unpredictable like that.

Bio: That would be telling.

Name: Venom

Variation: Anger

Gear: One Pole-arm, a Dagger, and three Throwing Knives

Appearance: Venom has had her joints repainted in an attempt to confuse potential enemies. She has a lithe build that makes her extremely flexible.

Personality: Venom loves creating chaos amongst the student body, and one of her favorite passtimes is manipulating others to fight for her own amusement. A true sadist at heart, she also enjoys inflicting pain via more direct methods as well.

Bio: Venom is Rail's older sister, and as such, helped train him in the ways of combat back when they were still on speaking terms. Before they were sent off to Corpus Rahkshi, Venom caused two of Rail's friends to get into an altercation between themselves, eventually leading up to the death of one and the execution of the other. While Rail couldn't prove that she was actually responsible for the event, her apathy towards the incident has heavily influenced his suspicions.

So what colours has Venom repainted her armour to? Is she a fabulous Technicolour Dream-Rahkshi?

Liar is approved

7AOYGDJ.jpg

fabulous Technicolour Dream-Rahkshi?

This must be a thing. 

I don't think so:

Quick Healing Almost indestructible; if captured, can be used to heal the injuries of others.

It sounds like up until that level six ability, it only works on themselves...

Unless Corpus Rahkshi are different.

I've been wondering for a while now: are Quick Healing Rahkshi below Shadow Kraata capable of healing others than themselves (with effectiveness as befits their level), or is that a Shadow-Kraata exclusive ability?

Only level 6 Kraata and Shadow Kraata can Heal others

Edited by Dragon11603

Ultron, could I please get a Palma post for Exxan? 

And... Profile Time.

Appearance: Liar's armor is brown and green. It is built for agility, but provides a decent amount of strength as well.

Personality: Whatever he feels like doing, he does. He's unpredictable like that.

Appearance: Venom has had her joints repainted in an attempt to confuse potential enemies. She has a lithe build that makes her extremely flexible.

Personality: Venom loves creating chaos amongst the student body, and one of her favorite passtimes is manipulating others to fight for her own amusement. A true sadist at heart, she also enjoys inflicting pain via more direct methods as well.

Bio: Venom is Rail's older sister, and as such, helped train him in the ways of combat back when they were still on speaking terms. Before they were sent off to Corpus Rahkshi, Venom caused two of Rail's friends to get into an altercation between themselves, eventually leading up to the death of one and the execution of the other. While Rail couldn't prove that she was actually responsible for the event, her apathy towards the incident has heavily influenced his suspicions.

So what colours has Venom repainted her armour to? Is she a fabulous Technicolour Dream-Rahkshi?

Liar is approved

fabulous Technicolour Dream-Rahkshi?

This must be a thing. 

^ please do it Timageness

My bad. In my haste to type up the info from my hard copy, I completely botched the appearance section of her profile; the joints of her armor were repainted blue, but the rest of her is standard Anger white. I have since edited in the changes, and quoted them below.

Sorry to disappoint, but there are currently no plans for a "fabulous Technicolor Dream-Rahkshi. I will consider the idea, however, if I ever decide to make one with the variation of sleep. 

And... Profile Time.

Appearance: Venom's armor is mostly standard white, although she has had her joints repainted blue in order to confuse potential enemies. Her lithe build also renders her extremely flexible.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Vaalku

Vaalku gave him a glare. "Very funny. No, I was out in the halls a moment ago, and this guy flew on top of me, unconscious."

No, he didn't. If I had any intention of Exxan landing on Vaalku I would've put something in my post about him crashing into someone. You've been spoken to before about making things up about other people's characters, so could you please edit this to fit with what actually happened?

Edited by Roman Torchwick