Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

So, Arctic and Phoenix are doing a comedy, and Johnrahk and I may or may not be doing a serious one. This'll go great! And I'll PM you soon Johnrahk.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Almost forgot.

Phoenix 

I don't think Phoenix has been here since.... I think it was when Ultron shut down his attempts at metagaming. 

Has he been online elsewhere on the site? 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I can see both series' going very well. Now we just need to wait for approval from people as to using characters or not.

Now I feel bad for Exxan.

It's a pretty classic way of defeating a pretty classic strategy in TUg of War: Exploit the fact that they're going for the most heavily guarded area.

Um.... I don't see how that's relevant to the assignment, though. Team doublecross had sent six of their members out to scout. One member has run off on her own. Fog is then trying to say that half of the remaining six members should run off and guard nothing.

I really don't see how that is an effective strategy.

Gah. I meant to say Capture the Flag. And Fog isn't saying that you should guard both. He's saying that you should guard just the red herring and hide the real flag really well and don't guard it. Edited by The Manhunter

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I'm starting to wonder if Vaalku lives in the same world as Lucid. What about her implies sociopathic? 

He said the same thing about Exxan after Omega was killed, despite the fact that Vaalku didn't even see the murder. I think "sociopath" is just Vaalku's favourite insult, except he doesn't seem to know what it actually means. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Might I remind you, Johnrahk, Vaalku has been attacked by Rahks constantly, the majority of the times by a few weirdos (i.e. Deadeye, Booger, etc.) so when a rainbow Rahk comes into the school, he's not taking her sanity too seriously.

Kinda asked for that when you made her rainbow and mysterious.

In other news, Vaalku! http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/17801-the-victim-vaalku-corpus-rahkshi-moc/

he's not taking her sanity too seriously.

Kinda asked for that when you made her rainbow and mysterious.

That still doesn't explain why he called her a sociopath. 

Bionifight, actually. 

Nope, we're still in Corpus. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

In other news, Team Backstab has hidden their flag.... by bringing an entire building down on top of it. Unless Doublecross somehow captures one of our members and tortures them into giving away the location, they'll never find the blue flag.

Even then, it'd take them ages to dig it out.

Can we just call off the assignment now? Backstab's already won. :D

In other news, Team Backstab has hidden their flag.... by bringing an entire building down on top of it. Unless Doublecross somehow captures one of our members and tortures them into giving away the location, they'll never find the blue flag.

Even then, it'd take them ages to dig it out.

Can we just call off the assignment now? Backstab's already won. :D

Sliver can just scare someone into telling. :P

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I'm inclined to agree with Scorp there. 

I got the impression she could be scarier then Xara when interrogating someone, but maybe thats just me. :/

Oh, when she's interrogating someone? I think when you're being taken apart piece by piece it really isn't going to matter whether the person doing it is actually scary or not. 

I can easily see Sliver interrogating someone into giving up the flag's location.

Oh no, I just thought: What if one of the scouting teams of Doublecross were interrogated? I am not sure which could be taken the easiest, and I hope it is not Sidonas and Recoil.

Ic: San (empty dorm room)
This could have gone better
He almost got crushed as the... Thing burrowed its way into the ground. He sighed and shook his head. He then walked over to the dormitories to have a rest. Except he couldn't see. He put his hand ton his back and shouted into the gloom
"Helloooo?" Expecting to be jumpscared and shoved into a suit.

I'm very confused as to what's going on in this post. 

• I don't recall anything burrowing into the ground recently - or ever, to be honest. 
  • I think you've got your locations mixed up: the fight is happening way over in the empty dormitory wing, on the other side of the school to where the inhabited dorms are (at least, I think that's where it is). 
  • Illusive already turned off Legion, so there's no darkness anymore.
  • Why the FNAF reference? 

<p>

Ic: San (empty dorm room)

This could have gone better

He almost got crushed as the... Thing burrowed its way into the ground. He sighed and shook his head. He then walked over to the dormitories to have a rest. Except he couldn't see. He put his hand ton his back and shouted into the gloom

"Helloooo?" Expecting to be jumpscared and shoved into a suit.

I'm very confused as to what's going on in this post.

• I don't recall anything burrowing into the ground recently - or ever, to be honest.
  • I think you've got your locations mixed up: the fight is happening way over in the empty dormitory wing, on the other side of the school to where the inhabited dorms are (at least, I think that's where it is).
  • Illusive already turned off Legion, so there's no darkness anymore.
  • Why the FNAF reference?
Ah . Well uh...

Wait lemme just edit it and see if it's slightly better?

(The FNaF reference was just a fourth wall break, nothing more)

Aw, does this mean Jayar and Hoto are going to Malebranche without Era? :(

Oh well, a day on the town is sure to help foster their growing romance. 

Fer ye beginning of daylight savings time, ye rahkshi.
Name: Nightmare
Variation: Fear
Level: 2(As is the starting level)
Gear: Staff with a large hook on either end, red throwing knives (2, Strapped to his Feet), A Disk Launcher, a few Discs.
Appearance: He is about half the size of a normal rahkshi (Funny thing about the Suit Creations, sometimes they come out real small), Green claw-tips, Red legs, Orange feet, orange arms, Blue eyes, Standard Red head, Black Back.
Personality: Very Intelligent, yet Mischievous, Villainous(At least in his mind), can be Short tempered, very focused (Only on his goals though), Can be Threatening if he tries hard.
Bio: A fast, Small, Rahkshi, that strives to be a Villain, and arrived at Corpus ready to Cause Trouble, He has a Surprisingly Deep voice for such a Small Rahkshi. 
Soon after Arriving he met A rahkshi named Shock who he Became Friends with, And soon after that, they began looking for a Cave that is a Base of Operations for their Evil Goals, And were interrupted by Lucid who was Warning them of the "Worflanges" , They Soon found a Cave, and went looking for a Smith to help them with their Sudden Dreams of Monopoly, Some stuff happened, and Shock ended up Teaching Nightmare to Read. They then went to Kill Kuma(Now Named Mangai), which Failed, Shock left for Nynrah, and Illusive and co. Brought Matoran to Corpus, he Killed one, and then Kuma Tried to Kill Nightmare. Nightmare then hid in his Cave, waiting for Shock to Return. Shock Returned and Brought Nightmare a Disc Launcher, and some Discs, they then went to Kill Kuma(Again), and Caused plenty of Chaos in the Halls. Quickly, loyalists came, Injured, Arrested, and Killed Kuma. Nightmare and Shock went off to Spar, and afterwards went to their Cave to Get rid of Shocks fear of Flowers, Which didn't work. He Tried Hypnotism, Didn't work, So they just decided to go kill Blade. But then Doubt got in the way, stopping that plan. They then headed to the Gym to Train, Little did he know, this trip to the Gym would end in his Demise.
Moc: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5EdRvSKnOeLWEpncjdocHJ3NEk/edit

Edited by Dragon11603

IC: Shadow-Forest

He didn't hear anything further, but he looked up a bit, and saw 2 Rahkshi heading towards his position, he looked at Cao, and mouthed the words "We're Compromised", Hoping he understood, Shadow took his sword, and braced for attack.

Er... we're all in a dense and dangerous jungle, not making any noise, creeping up on you, and likely haven't reached you yet. Can I respectfully request you edit so that you at least didn't see us yet? It just seems like that was too easy.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Shadow-Forest

He didn't hear anything further, but he looked up a bit, and saw 2 Rahkshi heading towards his position, he looked at Cao, and mouthed the words "We're Compromised", Hoping he understood, Shadow took his sword, and braced for attack.

Ay, we're sneaking. You might have gotten a glimpse of maybe Shark's big carapace or something, but you definitely wouldn't have a clear view of two Rahkshi approaching you. Plus we're still pretty far away.

EDIT: Kapura'd, but yeah.

Edited by Aerixx: Gukko Lord