Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

And by frowned upon Johnrahk means the person you fight agains will most likely pulverize you. Most of the time it is Roman who does said pulverizing.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

I can't help but notice that Sidonas is doing an awful lot of blabbering for someone who's been saying for the past thirty posts or so that he's about to fall unconscious. It seems kind of unrealistic to me. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

No, I'm just extremely confused as to how he's still conscious and continually running his mouth after so many posts of him saying that he'll fall unconscious at any moment now. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Shark / Team Doublecross / Visorak Wilds

Shark sighed. "No, I guess you don't. Very well..." He turned to Rain, and spoke without hesitation or mercy. "Cut off his foot and throw it at this stretchy Backtabber. If that doesn't convince him... kill the hostage."

RIP foot.

Illusive, Venom, and Poly/Legion are in the Empty Dorm Wing making plans. Evil plans.

Right now though, they're taking Poly/Legion to the Infirmary, or trying to anyway. Still waiting on a response.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I'm still waiting for some Visorak to show up. All three of my characters on the assignment are sitting around waiting for the enemy to come to them, so I can't post as them (unless you guys want thirty posts of Era, Sliver and Exxan expressing their boredom). 

Ah, back to the evil plotting. Excellent. :evilbiggrin:

Why do you care? Sidonas will be dead long before the plans are put into action.

I'm still waiting for some Visorak to show up. All three of my characters on the assignment are sitting around waiting for the enemy to come to them, so I can't post as them (unless you guys want thirty posts of Era, Sliver and Exxan expressing their boredom). 

With your writing, I honestly wouldn't mind

• Upvote 1

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

Sido long dead before evil plans take place?

Well, he's lying on the ground, exhausted, badly burned and unconscious in a forest full of hungry Rahi.

I don't like his chances.

How about some philosophical introspection?

That isn't really my specialty, I'm afraid. 

With your writing, I honestly wouldn't mind

As much as I love compliments, I must confess that my writing is pretty mediocre.

It is everywhere. It is everything. 

Just so everyone knows, I'm going to be out of town tomorrow to Saturday. Most of my characters aren't doing all that much at the moment (besides Rain), so hopefully my absence doesn't affect gameplay.

No! How will we survive without you? 

Bleh, combination of fatigue and lousy internet connection are limiting how often I'm on. Will be try to get things really moving on the assignment by the weekend at the latest. In the meantime, I got the Suvak and Grossh posts for those groups, is there anyone else who needs GM-specific posts, and could you provide me with links if you do?

7AOYGDJ.jpg

The students were Suvak's direct responsibility in this assignment and he would be thrown to Irnakk's mercies before he lost one of them on his watch

Poor Suvak.... 

Name: Recherche

Variation: Plasma

Level: Three

Gear:

• Large Macuahuitl. A brutal weapon composed of a heavy core of pitch dark metal with tooth like blades, resembling a chainsaw at rest. The teeth are sharpened to a literal razor edge, and while it is heavier and slower than a sword of equivalent size, it is nonetheless an effective weapon. Capable of inflicting blunt, crushing trauma and disarming opponents
  • Satchel of medical implements
  • Small collapsible pistol crossbow. It must be unfolded and strung before it can be fired, making it of questionable usefulness in unplanned combat

Appearance: An ostentatious and wanton daemon, resplendent in burgundy and aureate armour. Towering over and entirely more enormous than the average rahkshi, he still displays the grace and supple power of an apex predator. His perambulation is measured and precise, composed of animation so seamless as to appear entirely analogue. Possessing a nonpariel physique of lean sinewy muscle and austerely suave features, crowned by ocular systems gleaming gold and a jaw filled with fangs, tusks and molars of luxurious ivory

Personality: Trapped deeply in the clutches of exaggeration, narcissism, mythomania and paranoia. He speaks in a darkly humourous and all too self referential matter, exuding grandiloquence. Fulsome and orotund in the extreme in regards to aforementioned self reference

Bio: Quite hard to pin down, he would casually claim to have founded his own school of any given subject, only to later have razed and extirpated it. Claims also include work as an assassin, interrogator, fixer and liege, all apparently of the highest echelon. Though perhaps the first two are true, given his somatic system quite conducive, nay, capable of naught but, great and iniquitous violence

Edited by Tiragath

...but close to it

What have you done.....?