Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

I believe so...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Something very big was moving through Oohnorak territory...

Don't tell me they've got one of those giant Kahgaraks.

Next thing you know, we're going to have a Zivon running around the place. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Profile Post

Name: Mangai, formerly Kuma

Variation: Kuurahk

Level: 2

Weapon: Picture a stack of gears with a staff running through the middle of all them and a blue hook at each end

Physical Description: Picture Coming, White head, green back, red arms brown hips, black legs and blue feet. He had fun with paint one day. Various pins sticking out where he claims he will attach armor eventually. Wears a white circular hat with holes in it.

Personality: Mangai was once very naive and innocent. He is very kind and oddly for a Kuurahk rarely gets angry, though his rage is a sight to behold when he does. He tries to break ip fights and keep peace among the Rahkshi. Hearing of and witnessing death changed something in him, hardening him against the Makuta who he felt to be responsible but turning him to a state where he now could never kill a sentient, no matter how terrible, and would be wracked with guilt if he did.

Bio: His name was Matoran for Rat because that's what the Makuta that created him called him after he was made. He plays electric guitar. He doesn't remember much else due to some ill-thought out experiments with a mind reading Rahkshi acquaintance of his. His name is Mangai because he has declared himself protector of the Matoran and Rahkshi, intending to go to the village and make peace with the academy then fight together against Makuta, not killing sentient foes if at all possible. Mangai almost certainly won't kill personally, he would die first, though perhaps he might kill to save a friend.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Something very big was moving through Oohnorak territory...

Don't tell me they've got one of those giant Kahgaraks.

Next thing you know, we're going to have a Zivon running around the place. 

If you were a rogue Visorak swarm, what would you have as a Queen? No backstabbing Vortixx or mopey Toa Hordika around to give you orders, so hey, lets just do what the freaking enormous behemoth who can summon our greatest predator/worst nightmare tells us :P

Pending Profile

Name: Kuma

Variation: Kuurahk

Weapon: Picture a stack of gears with a staff running through the middle of all them and a blue hook at each end

Physical Description: Picture Coming, White head, green back, red arms brown hips, black legs and blue feet. He had fun with paint one day. Various pins sticking out where he claims he will attach armor eventually. Wears a white circular hat with holes in it.

Personality: Kuma is very naive and innocent. He is very kind and oddly for a Kuurahk rarely gets angry, though his rage is a sight to behold when he does. He tries to break ip fights and keep peace among the Rahkshi

Bio: His name is Matoran for Rat because that's what the Makuta that created him called him after he was made. He plays electric guitar. He doesn't remember much else due to some ill-thought out experiments with a mind reading rahkshi acquaintance of his.

Did I forget anything? And do guitars exist here?

Looks good so far. And yes guitars exist. Unless you're going to make any drastic changes it'll be approved

7AOYGDJ.jpg

If you were a rogue Visorak swarm, what would you have as a Queen? No backstabbing Vortixx or mopey Toa Hordika around to give you orders, so hey, lets just do what the freaking enormous behemoth who can summon our greatest predator/worst nightmare tells us :P

That's actually a really good point. I'm going to take that as yes, it is a Kahgarak. 

In which case I think we're in trouble. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

So I should I just delete the non-profile parts of my previous post and start playing or is there something else left to do?

We have a organ-playing Rahkshi. So the answer is yes.

Then mine and his/hers can do the main theme to Phantom of the Opera :P. (Hypothetically. Not that I would actually do that)

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

I bring good news from our Skype chat. Funky lives! 

• Upvote 1

So I should I just delete the non-profile parts of my previous post and start playing or is there something else left to do?

Oh if your profiles actually finished then its fully approved. You can go ahead and start playing

EDIT: Wait, no, hang on, you need a spot for what level he's at. You start at two like everyone else sure, but its helpful to update it when your character levels so you've got a record

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

That's actually a really good point. I'm going to take that as yes, it is a Kahgarak. 

In which case I think we're in trouble.

And you were the one who wanted the horde to arrive. Having second thoughts?

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

And you were the one who wanted the horde to arrive. Having second thoughts?

Nope. The exact opposite, actually. I had some big plans for stuff that was going to happen to some of my characters in this assignment. The presence of a Kahgarak just created so many new options for me....

I have no idea. He made one very cryptic post in the Skype chat and vanished. 

Funky lives? Good Karzing news to hear.

Also, I sad. :( Misa no get Skype chat. Misa talk to Johnrahk while Misa eat Madu fruit that go boom. Misa not Jar Jar Binks, just bad comedian.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Shadow Kraata? What gave you that impression?

What I got out of it was that Phogen's been stuck on some island and tortured for a while

Is this supposed to be good news?

Yes. It means the guy who plays the undeniably best character to ever grace this game with his/her presence is still alive and kicking, and that said character may soon be making a comeback. 

Shadow Kraata? What gave you that impression?

What I got out of it was that Phogen's been stuck on some island and tortured for a while

Rereading, yes, that makes a lot of sense. But looking at this:

Besides, the language barrier... Ah, no... This one had conquered that obstacle.

implies to me that Phogen is now a Shadow Kraata...

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Besides, the language barrier... Ah, no... This one had conquered that obstacle.

implies to me that Phogen is now a Shadow Kraata...

Phogen is a sonics Rahkshi. I assumed it to mean that he's mastered the same trick Era has. 

Update: 

[9:29:17 AM] Funkydude527: Stay tuned, ladies and gentlemen. I still have a week of labors and trials to complete.

Phogen x Exxan can finally happen! 

Exxan will keep him/her in check. 

Maybe....