Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Seriously, why is there an Omega Family? Why do people feel the need to continue reminding me of his existence by coming up with excessive hordes of siblings for him? He's dead; just let him sleep in peace. 

• Upvote 4

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I don't hate Omega, or you, I just feel that this whole greek letter name family thing is getting taken way too far. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Probably because I, in a stroke of idiocy, let Arctic make a character called Alpha, Omega's sister.

Then I made Epsilon aaanddd.....things went downhill from there.

tbh, I can't really blame Nato for hating Omega, he was a really badly made character, but for some reason I'm still attached to him.

We both know that's a lie.

Um... it isn't?

I'm just wondering why Omega in particular got the sibling trend

Same here. That's what's been bothering me. 

I fail to comprehend why everyone seems so intent on making an excessive army of siblings for a character who suffered from selective insanity, and died so very early on in the game. It doesn't seem like the kind of person one would want to deliberately link their character to.

Why not make your own original characters, or create family members for people who are actually still alive? 

I can't really blame Nato for hating Omega

I have said this more times than I can count, both here and in the Skype chat, and for whatever reason you still decide to disregard it - I do not hate Omega.

He was annoying, and whiny, and autohit people all the time, and said and did things that made no sense whatsoever, but I didn't hate him. Hate is an emotion I reserve for people I know well, have met in person, and have grown to intimately despise.

I'm not going to waste my hate on fictional characters in an RPG game on a forum devoted to a kids toy line. 

Really? I just thought it was common sense. 

This is a game based on lego, for crying out loud. 

Yet you're the one who always gets his panties in a twist about it.

Anyway, even if Nato didn't hate Omega, I do.

Name: Paladin

Variation: Limited Invulnerability

Level: 2

Gear: A traditional silver knight shield, which is kite shaped. On it is a black decal of a Kanohi Hau. In his other hand is a long sword, in the style of a steel sword from Skyrim. Over his traditional Rahkshi faceplate is a visor, in the style of a stereo typical knight helmet, except shaped like a rahkshi head.

Appearance: Lanky, and stands more upright than most others. He is also very tall. His shoulder plates are more Knight styled, with ridges and engravings all over them. In general, his armour has a very Knightly aesthetic. His eyes are light green, and he is silver all over, with hints of dark green.

Personality: Stubborn, very overconfident, and maybe even a bit sexist. He is very loyal though, and will not stand for injustice.

Bio: Born in the same batch as Shield, he essentially was a huge beacon of inspiration for Shield. Unfortunately, he was kept back from Corpus Rahkshi for unknown reasons, causing Shield to have to find a new friend to look up to. It seems he has arrived late to catch his brother....

Just a little note: I have not abandoned this. Or at least, not of my own volition. I'm not allowed to play this for about another year, but if it remains after that long, I will eagerly jump back in, although I'm not sure how yet. If someone would be willing to PM me short story updates every few months, I'd be extremely grateful. To reiterate: I'm not gone, just away.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

@ not-Ultron

I'm gonna go with 20 posts as each character. That'll probably give me enough time to establish each.

Although... Now I can't find the original profile post. Could someone find it for me?

Because I have a character that transforms, I'm writing two profiles. Same character, though.

Name: Moonlight

Variation: Shapeshifting

Appearance: Much shorter than the average Rahkshi. Small, stubby fins. Peachy-orange eyes. A mistake with his armour left the head dark blue.

Gear: An iron armcover fitting over his right shoulder. Suspiciously looks like a big hand...

Personality: Shy, nervous, and generally friendly, Moonlight loves to write, a feat he learned with some difficulty. His happy demeanor emphasizes his non-threatening nature and a willingness to help.

Name: Sunshine

Variation: Shapeshifting

Appearance: Big, tall, and deathly scary. His Kraata mask has been warped into a Hordika-like form. Blood-red eyes. Twisted, nightmarish fins. A more defined hunch to him than the usual Rahkshi.

Gear: A Gauntlet that fits over his right hand. Has connection points that seeming could fit into his shoulder... If they were bigger.

Personality: Sunshine finds everything and everyone annoying and abusive, unless he has gained a trust or respect of them. His taste for combat is extensive. All other Rahkshi who cannot fend for themselves or eliminate threats are weak, stupid fools who must be shown how to obey. Sunshine really likes the gruel.

Combined Bio:

Mutran had a scheme. To make a Rahk that could shrink at will. So he created the most hideous amalgamation of an actual functioning Rahkshi armour suit (with several flawed attempts), and shoved a Kraata inside. Sunshine was born. At the end of the day, however, he shrunk against his will into a form with no awareness of his previous existence. Mutran decided to let it live, feeding Sunshine information on the small Rahkshi with no brain while keeping Moonlight content and poor, making Sunshine gain an incredible bloodlust for Moonlight, a target he would never find. He then sent Moonlight to corpus, with Sunshine seemingly heading to eliminate him.

Powers: Besides their obvious powers, Sunshine/Moonlight will switch between both forms when 20 posts by that character are made. Sunshine has no access to his Rahkshi power, while Moonlight has all access to it.

EDIT: Found it.

Edited by Ghidora131

Yay! Revenge is back! Riptide v2, anyone? (Nato will say no ;-; )

Also, I originally planned for Sigma to not be connected to Omega in any way. I just liked the name, but then I remembered that there was that whole big family and I decided it would be too confusing - people'd think he was just some scrub who wanted to be part of the Omega club, so I did the opposite.

Edited by Aerixx

Redid her personality a bit and added slightly to her bio.

Name: Helkyrie

Variation: Teleportation

Level: 2

Gear: Various embalming tools, as well as a shovel for digging graves. She also has a chisel and hammer for marking gravestones.

Appearance: She is quite skinny, but otherwise looks normal... well, at least her right half. Her entire left half, split from the right by what seems to be a fine line (not an actual line), looks withered and decayed, almost as if it has been burnt, rusted, corroded and all other manners of destruction, leaving her looking like she's half alive half dead.

Personality: She is very cold and distant to other people. If she is in any way provoked, she will often turn out to have a big temper, and a very sharp tongue. She doesn't have a hard time socializing with rahkshi, but rarely does so, and often it seems like she does it exclusively as a means to an end.

She has a deep respect for the dead, and will go lengths to see that they are honored, regardless of who they were when alive. She has a deep hatred for plants, how ever, and will go out of her way to avoid them, and will often deliberately uproot as many plants as she can when burying a corpse.

Bio: Little is known of her past before Corpus Rahkshi, but she arrived very recently after the arrival of Icarax and Gorast. No-one knows why half of her body looks like it does, and when approached, she will either walk or teleport away from the conversation without a word. It is thought that her makuta may have done this to her, although this is unconfirmed.

Edited by Toa Onaku

So, as some of you may have noticed, whenever I create a character, I have a MOC prepared to accompany it. However, considering how far Era, Exxan and Xara have come, I decided to update of all of them. 

So, without further ado, I present Rahk and Rahi, Lady of Lightning, and Return of the Nerd.

Please no RvB expies. 

Next Rahkshi I make, I'm modeling it after Caboose. :P

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Next Rahkshi I make, I'm modeling it after Caboose. :P

No. Please no.

I second this.

Probably because I, in a stroke of idiocy, let Arctic make a character called Alpha, Omega's sister.

Then I made Epsilon aaanddd.....things went downhill from there.

tbh, I can't really blame Nato for hating Omega, he was a really badly made character, but for some reason I'm still attached to him.

You forgot to mention that I myself had a stroke of idiocy coming up with it myself.

She was intended to be a reincarnation, but instead turned into a sister.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Everyone knows that Rail was the reincarnation replacement for Omega. 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...
  • Upvote 1

Kind of like the Omega family joke. 

• Upvote 1

IC (As Feka): "Hey, check out that rahkshi, she just built this massive obstacle course." 

He. Illusive is a he.