Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Would anyone be interested in hiring a mercenary?

And does anyone have any idea of where he could find poster materials?

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

I can't say any of my characters would hire a mercenary, sorry.

As for posters, I think people have gotten paper and writing utensils from the Library before. If that doesn't suffice, the Cauldron probably has anything else you could need

I already had Shatter at the Cauldron, so I'll have him get some posterboard or regular boards for posters.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Hey Unicode, Vyper's still waiting for a reply. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Someone stop me.

Name: Burn

Type: Laser Vision

Level: 2

Gear: a satchel containing, among other things, a supply of cherry bombs, rope, lock picks, specially made sunglasses, a multi tool with pliers, screwdrivers, and a small blade, some flash powder made from crushed lightstone, sand, and small stones.(taken by Vlad) His weapon is a simlpe quarterstaff, smooth metal with blunt tips.

Description: Like most Laser Vision Rahks, Burn is red with orange limbs. He is more hunched than most, and his spines look more like a row if spikes, which he has gleefully added to his head, giving him a sort of mohawk. His limbs are especially spindly, and he is slightly shorter than most. In addition, his eye holes are unusually circular, rather than the soft parallelogram shape most Rahkshi have. His eyes underneath glow a bright yellow.

Personality: One bad dude. Which is to say he's an eternal prankster, and general bully. Thinks he is ever so cool and attractive.

Bio: spawned of Chirox, Burn quickly became bored of trying to play tricks on not only his siblings, but the Makuta as well, Chirox likewise became increasingly agitated at his failed attempts to curb Burn's behaviour, and sent him off to Corpus in hopes of the academy doing what he could not.

Results are thus far inconclusive.

Edited by The Other Other Alex
  • Upvote 1

Do you mind if we just chalk up Kakarahk's return to the group as timing shenanigans, Unicode, considering that everyone else had already began heading towards The Cauldron before he arrived to give his report?

Doing it that way would save you the trouble of having to go back and edit, and we could just assume that he followed the others afterwards...

Edited by Timageness
  • Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Do you mind if we just chalk up Kakarahk's return to the group as timing shenanigans, Unicode, considering that everyone else had already began heading towards The Cauldron before he arrived to give his report?

Doing it that way would save you the trouble of having to go back and edit, and we could just assume that he followed the others afterwards...

Sure, that would work well.

Hey Unicode, Vyper's still waiting for a reply. 

Sorry. posting now.

Icarax is still in the gym, though.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

It's been a long time since I've done any character art, but may I present to you, Tear!

This one was fun to do, mostly because all the lighting I got to mess with. Plus, I drew Haru.

• Upvote 2

Plus, I drew Haru.

Can't help but wonder if you didn't go through the whole process just for this one little part...

Someone stop me.

Name: Burn

Type: Laser Vision

Gear: a satchel containing, among other things, a supply of cherry bombs, rope, lock picks, specially made sunglasses, a multi tool with pliers, screwdrivers, and a small blade, some flash powder made from crushed lightstone, sand, and small stones.

His weapon looks like a combination of a mining pick and axe. Pick on one side, Axe blade on the other.

Description: like most Laser Vision Rahks, Burn is red with orange limbs. He is more hunched than most, and his spines look more like a row if spikes, which he has gleefully added to his head, giving him a sort of Mohawk. His limbs are especially spindly, and he is slightly shorter than most. In addition, his eye holes are unusually circular, rather than the soft parallelogram shape most Rahkshi have. His eyes underneath glow a bright yellow.

Personality: One bad dude. Which is to say he's an eternal prankster, and general bully. Thinks he is ever so cool and attractive.

Bio: spawned of Chirox, Burn quickly became bored of trying to play tricks on not only his siblings, but the Makuta as well, Chirox likewise became increasingly agitated at his failed attempts to curb Burn's behaviour, and sent him off to Corpus in hopes of the academy doing what he could not.

Results are thus far inconclusive.

Approved

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I can't say any of my characters would hire a mercenary, sorry.

As for posters, I think people have gotten paper and writing utensils from the Library before. If that doesn't suffice, the Cauldron probably has anything else you could need

I'm pretty sure 90% of things could be found at the Cauldron, because you know, convenience. Heck, I'd be surprised if someone didn't find a useful item in there. All I need is to start smuggling actual food in again....

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Does everyone pay Onaku to draw their rahkshi?

Not as far as I know, though Onaku is pretty good at art as well. If you mean me, I've drawn a few characters in the past just for fun, but I don't think I have the time for commissions anymore.

Plus, I drew Haru.

Can't help but wonder if you didn't go through the whole process just for this one little part...

Maybe... :D

Spawned of Chirox, Burn quickly became bored of trying to play tricks on not only his siblings, but the Makuta as well.

You know, there's a certain two-headed rahk in the school who's also the spawn of Chirox...

Maybe... :D

Thought as much. 

I find it interesting how all of these people have been making their way inside the Armory lately, and not one of them has even mentioned the destroyed Porters outside of it or the fact that Rail and Venom made a mess of its interior during their fight.

Granted, Vlad and Mortsia did have bigger things on their mind at the time, but I at least expected someone to make an off-handed comment about how people should clean up after themselves by now.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Yeah, I've just kind of assumed the Porters clean up everything people do after a while, otherwise the school would be filled with scorched rubble, bloodied body parts, and other various semi-destroyed things. 

I guess that's a reasonable explanation as any.

None of my characters have either slept or ate since I've started posting as them, so chalking it up to time shenanigans works as well.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Blast it, another one.

Name: Shrapnel

Variation: Shattering

Gear: Though she doesn't carry any weapons, Shrapnel's hands, forearms, lower legs, feet, and spines are heavily reinforced with protosteel armor capable of deflecting blades, and her digits are tipped with razor-sharp claws that can extend from the typical Rahkshi length to nearly three inches.

Her true advantage, however, lies in the hidden optical and audio sensors implanted in her forearms, which feed to a low-profile display built directly into her faceplate. These are about as accurate as her natural sensory organs, allow greatly enhance her area of vision by "seeing" in whatever direction she points her arms, and can record sensory data for replay (though their memory is quite finite, allowing them to store a maximum of about thirty seconds worth of input).

Appearance: Shrapnel is mostly colored the typical Panrahk copper. Her reinforced areas, however, are painted bright pink, although the joints are still copper-colored. She also has several reinforced pink wires running from her forearms and torso to the base of her skull, though these are purely for show--the actual wiring for her hidden sensors is entirely concealed beneath her armor.

Personality: A paragon of mental discipline, as is necessary for making sense of the multiple feeds from her hidden cameras. Though outwardly friendly, she is never fully trusting of anyone, keeping an eye or two out for disloyalty and rebellion wherever she goes.

Bio: Shrapnel is a test subject, plain and simple--even more so than most other new-breed Rahkshi. Implanted with a prototype camera system, she was sent to Corpus Rahkshi to test it under whatever conditions the school could provide. And if she should happen to catch a rebellious student or two, well, that would just be icing on the cake.

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

#Bandwagon

Name: Spindle

Variation: Accuracy

Gear: Spindle has modified his suit to have a "hidden blade" inside each hand, which spring into position at the right moment. Spindle also carries a satchel and strings of hundreds of colors.

Appearance: Hideously thin, Spindle is a sickening white with bloodred eyes, and small red sections on his body.

Personality: Spindle is broken, but this gives him an advantage: he isn't frightened easily by morbid sights. He attempts to bring happiness to others with little success, all in an attempt to put use to his skill. He has no loyalties to any Makuta, although he often puts on a show he does for intimidation.

Bio: Sick of Spindel's thoughts of individuality, His Makuta shipped him off to Corpus the hard way, to ensure he would learn to stop being ignorant. Spindel is incredibly talented in knitting, and can knit anything with impressive speed using only his fingers. This has led to the problem of Spindel's fingers getting tangled occasionally in his work.

Edited by Ghidora131

Get me off this thing.

Name: Leviathan

Variation: Shapeshifting

Appearance: Leviathan is one of the biggest Rahkshi in the school. He has a gradient pattern, with silver predominantly at the top fading into a teal towards his feet. However, there is a pattern of scales all along his body, following the opposite gradient. His eyes are an icy blue, intelligence hidden within.

That said, he will often change appearance with his mimicry. Below is a list of his appearances.

Panther: Panther is a pure black, smaller than average Ragkshi. He has piercing yellow eyes.

Gear: Leviathan has a large broadsword which he has on his back, but he also has what he calls a "mimicry set". He has several paint bottles with the standard red, yellow, blue, black, and white, and several metallic shades. He also has a contact kit made for Rahkshi, to change eye colors. He also has a large trunk, for storage of metal scraps. This trunk also has a compartment for his mimicry set when he is not using the equipment. Recently, Leviathan has acquired a gutting knife, and a large hooks word, with patterns of swirls, and a rapier hilt.

Personality: Leviathan has an eye for detail, noticing almost everything about his target, from their paint all the way to the way they talk. He rarely talks, for he has this belief that words have no power. When he does talk, however, it is a low rumble. He is adept for personality changes to approach his targets. Leviathan has this odd obsession of metal, and will literally kill to try and get it. He also has extensive knowledge on the anatomy of Kraata, and how to use his powers to his advantage, whether to mimic voices or simply fight.

Like his appearance, Leviathan will act a new personality with each change. Below is a list.

Panther: Panther is intelligent, yet slightly shy. That said, he excels at pure hand to hand combat.

Bio: Leviathan came from a particularly nasty batch of Kraata from Antroz, all of which displaying violent outbursts of different nature. Leviathan, however, was different- rather than being a hammer to simply bring an end to everything he saw, he decided to be a spindle, to weave a story of pain and suffering wherever he went... All of these stories resulting in death. Since he was not outwardly violent, Leviathan was permitted to go to Corpus.

Edited by Sassy Dalmation

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Name: Shrapnel

Variation: Shattering

Gear: Though she doesn't carry any weapons, Shrapnel's hands, forearms, lower legs, feet, and spines are heavily reinforced with protosteel armor capable of deflecting blades, and her digits are tipped with razor-sharp claws that can extend from the typical Rahkshi length to nearly three inches.

Her true advantage, however, lies in several hidden optical sensors implanted in her forearms and spine, which feed to a low-profile display built directly into her faceplate. This give Shrapnel an effective 360o range of vision, in addition to her more mobile arm cameras.

Appearance: Shrapnel is mostly colored the typical Panrahk copper. Her reinforced areas, however, are painted bright pink, although the joints are still copper-colored. She also has several reinforced pink wires running from her forearms and torso to the base of her skull, though these are purely for show (the actual wiring for her hidden sensors is entirely concealed beneath her armor).

Personality: A paragon of mental discipline, as is necessary for making sense of the multiple feeds from her many hidden cameras. Though outwardly friendly, she is never fully trusting of anyone, keeping an eye or two out for disloyalty and rebellion wherever she goes.

Bio: Shrapnel is a test subject, plain and simple--even more so than most other new-breed Rahkshi. Implanted with a prototype camera system, she was sent to Corpus Rahkshi to test it under whatever conditions the school could provide. And if she should happen to catch a rebellious student or two, well, that would just be icing on the cake.    

Could have sworn we already had someone called Shrapnel. Might be confusing it with your own Sepulchral, they've got a few similar syllables in there...

Not too keep on allowing that camera system, to be honest. Just seems like it makes it a bit too easy to avoid any incoming attacks because you can't not see them coming now

Name: Spindel

Variation: Accuracy

Gear: Spindel has modified his suit with a small tank and several valves to release a strong tear gas fueled by refectory slop. Since this system is not connected with his stomach, he can't use the "food" he ateto fuel it, meaning he has to fill the tank manually. Spindel also carries a satchel and strings of hundreds of colors.

Appearance: Hideously thin, Spindel is a sickening white with bloodred eyes, and small red sections on his body. The little black valves encased in his arms and legs are very noticeable.

Personality: Spindel is broken, but this gives him an advantage: he isn't frightened easily by morbid sights. He attempts to bring happiness to others with little success, all in an attempt to put use to his skill. He has no loyalties to any Makuta, although he often puts on a show he does for intimidation.

Bio: The Makuta who made Spindel was at the time attempting to turn Refectory slop into poison(with astounding success). Spindel, however, showed an immunity to it, and was immediately outfitted with receptors to emit the awful stuff and trained to boost his immunity to the point where it barely bothered him at all. Sick of Spindel's thoughts of individuality, He shipped him off to Corpus the hard way, to ensure he would learn to stop being ignorant. Spindel is incredibly talented in knitting, and can knit anything with impressive speed using only his fingers. This has led to the problem of Spindel's fingers getting tangled occasionally in his work.

How the heck do you turn the Refectory's gruel into tear gas? Its basically porridge, its got nothing in it that would turn into a poisonous or even just noxious vapour.

I'm also going to point out that, even if you could, Spindel's profile makes no mention of him being any good at alchemy so he has no way of actually replicating whatever eldritch processes his Makuta employed

Name: Leviathan

Variation: Shapeshifting

Appearance: Leviathan is one of the biggest Rahkshi in the school. He has a gradient pattern, with silver predominantly at the top fading into a teal towards his feet. However, there is a pattern of scales all along his body, following the opposite gradient. His eyes are an icy blue, intelligence hidden within.

Gear: Leviathan has a large broadsword which he has on his back, but he also has what he calls a "mimicry set". He has several paint bottles with the standard red, yellow, blue, black, and white, and several metallic shades. He also has a contact kit made for Rahkshi, to change eye colors. He also has a voice recorder, which can turn invisible to stay undetected. This box can record Rahkshi voices, and, when Leviathan speaks through the microphone, he can sound like who he is impersonating. He must record large portions of sound, though. (About ten posts where the character he wishes to impersonate is talking.) He also has a large trunk, for storage of metal scraps. This trunk also has a compartment for his mimicry set when he is not using the equipment.

Personality: Leviathan has an eye for detail, noticing almost everything about his target, from their paint all the way to the way they talk. He rarely talks, for he has this belief that words have no power. When he does talk, however, it is a low rumble. He is adept for personality changes to approach his targets. Leviathan has this odd obsession of metal, and will literally kill to try and get it.

Bio: Leviathan came from a particularly nasty batch of Kraata from Antroz, all displaying rather violent tendencies. Only he was smart enough to pretend he did not have these tendencies, and as such he was permitted to go to Corpus.

Going to have to say no to the magic microphone that can replicate any sound a person might ever make from only a few vocalisations. I always dislike it when they whip out one of those in movies, just smacks of laziness. This one earns extra ire for being conveniently invisible. 

Might I point out though that Leviathan is a shapeshifter (which I'm guessing is what he uses to shrink down when in disguise so people don't immediately recognise him?) so write something in his bio about him studying anatomy and it wouldn't be beyond the realm of possibility that he could just morph his own voice box into a shape that lets him sound like someone else

7AOYGDJ.jpg