Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Jeez... Icarax certainly knows how to make an execution both brutal and efficient. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Why would Illusive care? 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Because he wanted Tridax gone because he didn't hold any regard for the lives of the students? (I think; obviously, you know your character better than I.)

On a side note- could the Gym crush anything down small enough to create a black hole? I'm guessing the answer's no, but just to make sure...

VBWj75sh.png

Tridax: performed a brutal public torture session, causing the victim to commit suicide later on. 

Icarax: quietly and quickly executed the guilty party. 

I think it's pretty obvious which of the two Illusive - or anyone, really - would prefer. 

On a side note- could the Gym crush anything down small enough to create a black hole? I'm guessing the answer's no, but just to make sure...

I think it's safe to say no. Even if the Gym had that kind of compressing power, any black hole you could produce with something that can fit inside the Gym would die instantly and wouldn't have much of an effect.

You would get much closer with a high level Rahkshi of Gravity.

How the heck do you turn the Refectory's gruel into tear gas? Its basically porridge, its got nothing in it that would turn into a poisonous or even just noxious vapour.

I think it's gotta have something in it to be so bad it's referred to as "gruel". What about those medicinal properties?

Spindel's profile makes no mention of him being any good at alchemy so he has no way of actually replicating whatever eldritch processes his Makuta employed.

He doesn't have to. It's built into him.

I think it's gotta have something in it to be so bad it's referred to as "gruel". 

It's got nothing in it, that's kinda the point. It's bland, and tasteless.

From the wikipedia page on Tear Gas:

Common lachrymators include pepper spray (OC gas), CS gasCR gasCN gas (phenacyl chloride), nonivamidebromoacetonexylyl bromidesyn-propanethial-S-oxide(from onions), and Mace (a branded mixture). 

I don't know about you, Ghidora, but I'm fairly certain none of those would be found in refectory gruel. 

Name: Carver

Variation: Disintegration

Level: 2

Gear: He carries a chisel and hammer with him to carve statues in his brown leather satchel.

Appearance: The rahkshi doesn't have any modifications or mutations done to him and his bag draped over the right hip. His limbs and torso are painted brown while the rest of his body is blue, except for his spinosaurus sail, which is silver. His eyes are yellow.

Personality: Carver gained an interested in creating things after watching some enslaved Po-Matoran create a statue for his Makuta. After months of practice, he has become very skilled in carving and can create anything from small figurines to stone carvings of kanohi. He is beginning to develop an interest in carpeting and using other materials for his work such as Protodermis or ice, but finds both materials hard to work with. Carver is modest by nature.

Biography: The rahkshi of disintegration was created to be used as a soldier in his Makuta's army, but it was fascinated by the Po-Matoran that were carving a statue of his Makuta. After taking a chisel and hammer, he began to muck around with the slabs of stone that the matoran had collected. His work was very messy and often crumbled to dust due to him being unused to his powers, but he continued to teach himself and his skills improved. Carver later joined Corpus Rahkshi to learn more about the art.

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Should I be Scared by this at all?

That depends entirely on whether your characters share Vlad's sympathies for the Matoran. 

Um... how does lumpy, sludgy gruel make a smokescreen? 

I think anything - within reason - would be acceptable. 

The fact that there's multiple villages of Nynrah Ghosts on the island means that we're clearly not following canon. 

Going to sleep on how to make Shrapnel's camera system less exploitable; will edit in the morning.
It's funny, I kind of thought there was already someone with that name, too, but I checked the character list and there isn't. Odd.

EDIT:

Her true advantage, however, lies in the hidden optical and audio sensors implanted in her forearms, which feed to a low-profile display built directly into her faceplate. These greatly enhance her range of vision, and can record sensory data for replay (though their memory is quite finite, allowing them to store a maximum of about thirty seconds of input).

Got rid of her spine-mounted cameras, so she's, not immune to surprise attacks; Shrapnel has to think to aim her arms if she wants to extend her vision.

Also added the record/playback function, but that part can be dropped if necessary.  

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png

Hey, does anyone remember where the last Siren post was? Need to write a Haken post for it and I can't seem to find what page it was on.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Hey, does anyone remember where the last Siren post was? Need to write a Haken post for it and I can't seem to find what page it was on.

Found it with the Search Bar.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Name: Bonegleam.

Variation: Insect Control.

Level: 2.

Gear:

• Wrist-mounted miniaturised crossbows, the firing mechanism built into the palm of his gauntlets, with additional bolts being held in pouches on his belt.
  • A staff adorned with the rattling bones of various creatures, possessing a pair of scythe-like blades on the end.
  • Marrow Cleaver – a two-handed flamberge greatsword, complete with ricasso and parrying hooks, forged from levitation disks to reduce its weight.
  • A birdcage, containing two long-dead, still-singing necrofinches. He usually leaves this in his dorm.

Appearance: As his name might suggest, Bonegleam’s body is bleached white. His armour is semi-translucent, leaving his bones and veins/framework and hydraulics eerily visible. His body is decorated with bones – ribs, limbs, skulls, etc. – that he’s scavenged from karz knows where, which rattle noisily as he moves. A trio of segmented spines the colour of dried bone arc across his back, and his fingers end in long claws, sharp and jagged like broken bone ends. His blazing orange-red eyes stare out of sunken, hollow sockets.

Personality: Thanks to a life of being ostracised, Bonegleam tends to keep mostly to himself, surrounded by dead things. When he does speak, his voice is husky and raspy, creaking like old floorboards. Although mostly non-violent, he will not hesitate to defend himself with extreme prejudice if he feels that he or his bone collection are under threat.

Bio: Clearly defective, this Rahkshi came into being with a very unhealthy fixation with death. Not killing, just death. Of particular fascination to him were bones. He was obsessed with them – killing rahi or digging up corpses to find new ones, even resorting to disassembling a fellow rahk while they slept.

This bizarre behaviour left him a recluse, shunned and feared by others, often treated with disdain if not outright revulsion. This has made him soft-spoken and withdrawn – especially after being cast out and sent to Corpus Rahkshi – but given the opportunity he won’t hesitate to share all of the intimate details of his creepy fascination with anyone who’ll listen.

MOC: http://i.imgur.com/6Y3Llh7.png 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...
  • Upvote 2

Found it with the Search Bar.
Thanks.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Name: Bonegleam.

Bio: Clearly defective, this Rahkshi came into being with a very unhealthy fixation with death. Not killing, just death. Of particular fascination to him were bones. He was obsessed with them – killing rahi or digging up corpses to find new ones, even resorting to disassembling a fellow rahk while they slept.

He and Frostbite would be good friends...until one of them kills the other.

Wrist-mounted miniaturised crossbows,

Smokescreen seems plausible now...

necrofinches.

What?

As his name might suggest, Bonegleam’s body is bleached white. His armour is semi-translucent, leaving his bones and veins/framework and hydraulics eerily visible. His body is decorated with bones – ribs, limbs, skulls, etc. – that he’s scavenged from karz knows where, which rattle noisily as he moves. A trio of segmented spines the colour of dried bone arc across his back, and his fingers end in long claws, sharp and jagged like broken bone ends. His blazing orange-red eyes stare out of sunken, hollow sockets.

I tried bleaching a Rahk. Ultron didn't like it without an explanation.

Other than that this looks like a very peculiar character, although it seems like a mix of Rider, Vaalku, and Shark.

He and Frostbite would be good friends.

Who?

Wrist-mounted miniaturised crossbows,

Smokescreen seems plausible now...

A sludge smokescreen still makes no sense whatsoever. Sticking a Matoran-sized crossbow on a rahkshi's wrist and hooking the firing mechanism up to the palm of the rahk's gauntlet is at least plausible. 

necrofinches.

What?

A species of rahi bird from Zakaz. They continue singing even after they're dead.

Okay, Matoran-sized makes more sense, but originally you just said miniaturized.

Also, noticed something:

His armour is semi-translucent, leaving his bones and veins/framework and hydraulics eerily visible.

This would make stabbing vital parts much easier. I think the idea and color scheme is really cool, but you'll be running the risk of any accuracy Rahk making a very bad impression.

Okay, Matoran-sized makes more sense, but originally you just said miniaturized.

Pretty much the same thing.

This would make stabbing vital parts much easier. I think the idea and color scheme is really cool, but you'll be running the risk of any accuracy Rahk making a very bad impression.

I don't follow.

Accuracy doesn't mean Autohit. Bonegleam can still block, dodge, etc, just like every other rahk. 

oh wow, someone remembered necrofinches, that's a refresher from hearing most people only recognise 2001 rahi 50% of the time. 

I came across them ages ago while looking for pet ideas for another of my characters. I've always been looking for an opportunity to use them; didn't get a chance to do that until now. 

• Upvote 1

Translucent or not, it's still armour.

An attacker would have to first get through it in order to deliver a strike like the one you describe. And if they're delivering a powerful enough strike to cut through the armour, then it probably doesn't matter whether they hit a nerve or whatever. 

Can I assume Fog's been healed? I really want to get him in on Illusive's raid.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Fog got punched in teh gut by Icarax. Not exactly minor. :P

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi