Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Bikraata's punishment stands. That his presence has been retconned doesn't alter the fact that Liuth still posted them. The punishment is to make Liuth learn, not Bikraata.

Is Foot's profile actually finished? The way the bio says "firstly" should mean there's a secondly or lastly.

New Tesla is approved, I'll update the links when I'm on laptop not mobile

The bio doesn't say firstly. Foot's profile is finished.

Nevermind. Issue resolved itself.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I might eventually edit Tesla's registration post, rather than editing links to it. But that's up to you.

What/who is the Claws that just appeared IC? My imagination hurts.

Edited by Nik the Three

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

Name: Foot (I'll change the name if it's taken)

Variation: Chameleon

Level: Two

Gender: Foot considers itself an it, but would not be offended if gender specific pronouns were used in reference to itself.

Gear: Two armblades, starting at the outsides of the wrists and extending towards the elbows, at a thirty degree angle. These blades can flip to be above the hands, extending directly from the wrists, for combat purposes, alternatively, they can stay in their normal position for defense or swooshability.

Appearance: Tan and sand blue, although this colourscheme was painted on, and poorly at that, some of the natural red and gold colourscheme can be seen where the paint is scratched or faded. Also, out of humor, if nothing else, Foot's Kraata wears eyeglasses.

(I do have some sketches of the proportions, which I'll more likely be able to post tomorrow than today)

Personality: To start out, it's definitely going to be a bit of an antisocial jerk.

Bio: The first thing Foot remembers looking at itself, and considering its colourscheme gaudy.

It still fills unfinished to me. I mean...one sentence for a bio? And its just Foot looking at itself? No mention of how or why it's at Corpus. Kind of need a bit more from a profile really

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Name: Foot (I'll change the name if it's taken)

Gender: Foot considers itself an it, but would not be offended if gender specific pronouns were used in reference to itself.

Gear: Two armblades, starting at the outsides of the wrists and extending towards the elbows, at a thirty degree angle. These blades can flip to be above the hands, extending directly from the wrists, for combat purposes, alternatively, they can stay in their normal position for defense or swooshability.

Appearance: Tan and sand blue, although this colourscheme was painted on, and poorly at that, some of the natural red and gold colourscheme can be seen where the paint is scratched or faded. Also, out of humor, if nothing else, Foot's Kraata wears eyeglasses.

(I do have some sketches of the proportions, which I'll more likely be able to post tomorrow than today)

Personality: To start out, it's definitely going to be a bit of an antisocial jerk.

Bio: The first thing Foot remembers looking at itself, and considering its colourscheme gaudy.

It still fills unfinished to me. I mean...one sentence for a bio? And its just Foot looking at itself? No mention of how or why it's at Corpus. Kind of need a bit more from a profile really

I'll add more if you think it's necessary, I'd just thought it finished.

If you're unsure of what else to add, I would suggest that you perhaps have a look over some existing profiles to get an idea of what kind of information others put in their character's bios. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC (As Feka): "Perfect, now I've got an idea that I need to confirm with Palma. I've been doing a lot of reading and the books say that matoran gain their energy by absorbing it and converting it to nutrients. If I can bring a specimen to Palma or test it out at home, then I'll be a step closer to experiencing what it's like to be a matoran."

Hmm... I'm don't think this is exactly how it works. From what I've gathered, Matoran absorb actual nutrients, not energy. Absorbing energy directly is kind of more the domain of Vorahk.

The distinction is subtle, but important: only living things really have active energy in them - the energy they use to think, breathe, move, etc. Food, which tends to be dead, is no longer moving or breathing, and the only energy within is stored in the form of nutrients. If Feka can absorb energy, then, it's going to have to be from living things, and that makes him closer not to a Matoran but a Vorahk. And I'm not sure effectively having Hunger powers in addition to his Sonics abilities is quite fair, or going to be allowed.

Or at least, that's how I understand it. :notsure:

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

If you're unsure of what else to add, I would suggest that you perhaps have a look over some existing profiles to get an idea of what kind of information others put in their character's bios.

Thanks, that seems like good advice.

Is this better?

Name: Foot

Proportion sketch: http://orig01.deviantart.net/86ee/f/2015/223/e/8/foot_scale_chart_by_b_rex54321-d957fb4.jpg

Detailed sketch: http://orig05.deviantart.net/6275/f/2015/223/8/f/rahkshi_sketch__foot_by_b_rex54321-d957eul.jpg

Personality: It's definitely going to be a bit of an antisocial jerk. Foot takes pride and pleasure from next to nothing aside from combat, which it still steers clear of, for fear of defeat.

Bio: The first thing Foot remembers looking at itself, and considering its colourscheme gaudy, apon changing the colourscheme, however, Foot became mildly less displeased with itself. Foot chooses to consider itself genderless for fear of choosing the wrong gender, though may begin considering itself to have a gender if others do. Foot is at Corpus for lack of a better option, and because the Makuta who created it found it useless.

EDIT: I'd forgotten to link the character sketches.

Edited by Black Six

I don't quite see what makes it ironic... Lots of characters have taken some time alone to think about life before.

That's why everyone has individual dorms with locks on the doors, after all. 

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Huh? What are you talking about? 

Wait.... you're just talking about the term "rubberrahk" ?

Tiragath's right; we've been using that for ages. 

Thanks, that seems like good advice.

Is this better?

Name: Foot

Proportion sketch: http://orig01.deviantart.net/86ee/f/2015/223/e/8/foot_scale_chart_by_b_rex54321-d957fb4.jpg

Detailed sketch: http://orig05.deviantart.net/6275/f/2015/223/8/f/rahkshi_sketch__foot_by_b_rex54321-d957eul.jpg

Personality: It's definitely going to be a bit of an antisocial jerk. Foot takes pride and pleasure from next to nothing aside from combat, which it still steers clear of, for fear of defeat.

Bio: The first thing Foot remembers looking at itself, and considering its colourscheme gaudy, apon changing the colourscheme, however, Foot became mildly less displeased with itself. Foot chooses to consider itself genderless for fear of choosing the wrong gender, though may begin considering itself to have a gender if others do. Foot is at Corpus for lack of a better option, and because the Makuta who created it found it useless.

EDIT: I'd forgotten to link the character sketches.

Approved. Kind of sounds like a bit of a tortured character, will be interested to see how that plays out

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Hm... I just ran some searches to test that hypothesis. 

The first use of the term IC that I can find was apparently by me, in an Illusive/Exxan post, approximately two months after Ghidora joined the game. That said, I'm certain it was being used on Skype prior to that first IC appearance. 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

I suddenly got the urge to make a Lerahk...

Name: System

Variation: Poison

Level: 2

Gender: Is male, but is most likely to afraid to correct you if you called him a female.

Gear: A small dagger, hidden away deep in his backpack. He usually carries around a hardcover book on Toa.

Appearance: Olive green, with eyeglasses over his brown eyes. Has a limp from an accident that happened in his birthing chamber. His spines are very long, causing many to mock him. His kraata is slightly chubby. 

Personality: Ridiculously shy, to the point where he will not stand in a certain position in fear of being mocked. Avoids big looking Rahkshi in fear of being beaten up. 

Bio: In an accident during his birthing, System was given a very strange condition. He became extremely introverted and shy, avoiding any contact with any other rahkshi. His makuta, a very kind one, decided to send him to Corpus Rahkshi, in order to help his condition, getting him adjusted to socializing. 

Edited by Agent Epsilon

If it has nothing at all to do with BZPower, I'm not entirely sure why you'd bother mentioning it. 

For the first, and last time. 

IC: Deadeye

Running with Vaalku, Deadeye soon reached the dorm, and kicked open the door, spinning his knives in his hand. "SURPRISE MOTHER######ER!"

OOC: That's Helix, Recherche and Poly

Woah, wait. I may have missed something, but just in case... Helix changed to an unused dorm before Poly woke up. I'm not even sure how Deadeye managed to discover the dorm either since Helix's bio says that he lives in an unused dorm hall.

And looking in the search, you have shown no way for Deadeye to have known Poly's location.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

Deadeye saw the whole thing. 

But you posted nothing about following them to the exact dorm beforehand. And as I said Helix and Recherche went to another dorm to make the one-sided-deal with Poly. And if you did, the dorm hall would be empty, and Helix or Recherche would have probably noticed you beforehand, and would have moved again.

At least post a little scouting mission before you run to get Vaalku for help.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

Even if he did, surely the door would be locked to stop Poly from walking straight out? 

He must have quite a sore foot, then.

k

Even if he did, surely the door would be locked to stop Poly from walking straight out? 

he kicked the door open

kicked

kicked

edited

I still don't have an explanation how Deadeye, who was first in the gym, and witnessed his friend get captured, not follow his captors to the unused dorm in an unused dorm hall that they are currently using, and somehow find his way to his friend despite not even one post stating that he follow Helix and Recherche to the dorm that they are using.