Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

After doing some research with some slime of my own, it is throwable depending on the viscosity. Some slime is gel like and sticky, allowing it to be packed and thrown (like those slime in science experiments). However, I'd say it's not for long distance throwing and I feel it would probably break in the air. If it was mucus-like however, that would be a different situation. It would be too much of a liquid to throw and it would just seep through your hands. But seeing that we have any knowledge on how thick this slime is, so I'd say we wouldn't really know if it's throwable or not.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

No need for angry shouty font, mate. I expressed confusion at something you were doing, and you responded with a bunch of ridiculous statements that were either exaggerations or perhaps even outright lies, given the way you're contradicting yourself here.  

You don't get to shout at me for expressing valid concerns that several other players also share. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

No need for angry shouty font, mate. I expressed confusion at something you were doing, and you responded with a bunch of ridiculous statements that were either exaggerations or perhaps even outright lies, given the way you're contradicting yourself here.  

You don't get to shout at me for expressing valid concerns that several other players also share. 

Oh, shoot. Sorry. I intended to make it stand out.

I guess it was too much, or some anger got mixed in.

Sorry again. I'll tone it down.

OOC: Toned it down. Better...?

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

I think he was trying to make it stand out, seeing it was in the quote box for some reason.

~edit~

Ninja'd

Very well, I apologise.

Feel free to disregard my previous post. 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

@PhoenixFireBlaze: ...so I ask you to tone down the weaponry Edge is packing and you remove only the scythe? And you even leave in the firestarting blade, you just pass it on to the knife. Try again, and this time actually do more than take out one thing. I'm not approving a character who's equal parts Walter White and John Rambo

@The Collector of Masks: Disco is approved

@Sergei: Manipulation of the Gym is not allowed, no. Icarax will actively counter you if you try.

Eliminated students will be lifted out via magnetism. Another thing the assassins have to watch out for, if everyone around them starts floating into the sky it becomes obvious what they're up to.

Physical contact is required. It can be any bit of you, hand, head, foot, but it has to be you.

@Ghidora: Not teleportation, see above.

And while you are free to go anywhere within the Gym you cannot leave it

@Arctic: I have no issue with Toxin throwing blobs of poison. I've always thought Lerahk slime would be more snot-like than sweat-like

Right. Is that everything? :P

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I suddenly got the urge to make a Lerahk...

Name: System

Variation: Poison

Level: 2

Gender: Is male, but is most likely to afraid to correct you if you called him a female.

Gear: A small dagger, hidden away deep in his backpack. He usually carries around a hardcover book on Toa.

Appearance: Olive green, with eyeglasses over his brown eyes. Has a limp from an accident that happened in his birthing chamber. His spines are very long, causing many to mock him. His kraata is slightly chubby. 

Personality: Ridiculously shy, to the point where he will not stand in a certain position in fear of being mocked. Avoids big looking Rahkshi in fear of being beaten up. 

Bio: In an accident during his birthing, System was given a very strange condition. He became extremely introverted and shy, avoiding any contact with any other rahkshi. His makuta, a very kind one, decided to send him to Corpus Rahkshi, in order to help his condition, getting him adjusted to socializing. 

you missed this

@PhoenixFireBlaze: ...so I ask you to tone down the weaponry Edge is packing and you remove only the scythe? And you even leave in the firestarting blade, you just pass it on to the knife. Try again, and this time actually do more than take out one thing. I'm not approving a character who's equal parts Walter White and John Rambo

@The Collector of Masks: Disco is approved

@Sergei: Manipulation of the Gym is not allowed, no. Icarax will actively counter you if you try.

Eliminated students will be lifted out via magnetism. Another thing the assassins have to watch out for, if everyone around them starts floating into the sky it becomes obvious what they're up to.

Physical contact is required. It can be any bit of you, hand, head, foot, but it has to be you.

@Ghidora: Not teleportation, see above.

And while you are free to go anywhere within the Gym you cannot leave it

@Arctic: I have no issue with Toxin throwing blobs of poison. I've always thought Lerahk slime would be more snot-like than sweat-like

Right. Is that everything? :P

Oh dear. Anyone have any idea how to retcon Optis's move from a while ago?

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Well, I guess Gaever and co. are no longer trapped in the armoury, then. 

Name: zilnta

Variation: Chameleon

gear: 3 small daggers used for throwing, and a cutlass

Colors:red and gold, did not alter any body parts

personality: Outwardly, very robotic in his actions. Unless He decides that he likes you, in which case he is chaotic and random.

Bio: same as other rahkshi, until he got in the corpus rahkshi, then he assumed his current traits such as eating extremely  messily, and jamming globs of food into chinks in his armor, for when he gets hungry between meals, or when someone angers him. then they become projectlies.

level: 2

@ultron I believe you have misread. I did not only remove his scythe. literally took out half of his weaponry. I took out the scythe, syringes, syringe launcher, what chemicals he has and even reduced the amount of test tubes\vials he had. He only has: His lab, his liquid launcher, and knife.

Also the part for the knife was accidental. When reorganizing the bio I copy and pasted some parts and must have put it there. Its supposed to be a normal knife.

That... doesn't make a lot of sense. In order for Toxin to be gathering enough slime to make so many blobs, his entire body would have to be liberally covered in the stuff. Which raises a bunch more problems, really. 

That... doesn't make a lot of sense. In order for Toxin to be gathering enough slime to make so many blobs, his entire body would have to be liberally covered in the stuff. Which raises a bunch more problems, really. 

The kraata leaves a sticky trail of slime. So really the case would be covered in the stuff and leaking out. Wouldn't it?

Or Toxin can squirm around in his suit, producing slime there, and have it come forth from his mouth.

Or Toxin can squirm around in his suit, producing slime there, and have it come forth from his mouth.

Basically what I was trying to say. But more clearer.

Poly can produce his slime in good quantities from just about any part of his body

Hm... maybe I've been thinking about it wrong, since I don't play a Lerahk, but I've always interpreted them as being able to excrete poison at a fixed rate - the amount of poison and potency of it increasing with level.

Being able to produce enough of the stuff with enough viscosity to throw seems especially ridiculous to me, since their powers are specifically limited to physical contact, and they can't even produce enough to form puddles until level 4. 

Name: Kaitathulhu.
Variation: Fear/Elasticity/Chain Lightning.
Level: Kaita.
Gear: Kaitathulhu needs no weapons, because it is one. However, in addition to the three powers it inherited from its component beings, it also possesses the ability to project hau-like shield over both itself, and others within its field of view.  
Appearance: A nightmarish, imposing creature of metallic grey and mottled brown, it towers above other beings on its muscular digitigrade legs, a long tailed tipped with blades helping balance out its wiry arms, tipped with hooked claws. But its face is the true terror. Glaring out at the world through four giant eyes – two green, two violet – it has a beard of electrified tentacles below its tooth-packed maw, with the entire hellish visage being framed by a lizard-like frill.   
Personality: The combined minds of Caoutchouc, Catatonic and Xara.
MOC: http://i.imgur.com/Y10RD3j.png

• Upvote 7

...but close to it

Two more for the pile.

Say hello to the God Twins.

Name: Ezec

Variation: Limited Invulnerability

Gear: A Spiked, single-headed Meteor Hammer.

Description: Ezec can only be described as big, not only in height but in girth. His chassis is a veritable fortress of plate armor and is colored a brilliant white. His eyes are blue, and his left shoulder is marked with the Gothic symbol ezec,20px-Gothic_letter_iuja.svg.png.

Personality: Ezec is enigmatic, with a deeply ingrained belief that he is the embodiment of a God of Destruction cast into a mortal shell. To this end, he is callous, and sees himself as above most other beings, caring little for their lives and troubles unless it affects him in some way. Most of the time, however, he is calm, well spoken, and perhaps a little blunt at times.

Bio: Ezec spawned alongside his sister, Aza, from the Makuta of Stelt, and Aza quickly latched onto him by feeding his god complex and helping him to become powerful and unmatched among their peers. It was Ezec who did most of the work of the two of them, Aza simply assisting when she saw a chance. After a short time, they departed the Makuta's lair and wandered, finding their way to Corpus after each gaining new power in level 2.

Name: Aza

Variation: Quick Healing

Gear: A longbow, with a guard over the grip, and blades on the arms. A stiletto hidden in a section of her arm, able to be dropped into her hand in seconds.

Description: Unlike her brother, Aza is small, and slender, pitch black in color. Her eyes are the same shade of blue, and on her right shoulder is the Gothic symbol aza,  18px-Gothic_letter_ahsa.svg.png.

Personality: Aza is petty and cruel, easily riled and volatile. she plays at manipulation and cunning but in truth is really uncertain of herself and uses her Brother's bulk and power to get what she wants.

Bio: Aza, also Spawned from the Makuta of Stelt quickly used her wits to decieve Ezec into believing that she, too was a God, and subsequently used both his power and her own ability to rise above the other Rahkshi. All save one. Thurisaz, who saw through Aza so easily, who was able to manipulate and connive better than she ever could, became her eternal rival, her Demon, a title the Turahk took with glee. It was a relief when the two of them departed the Lair, and Aza knew then she'd never have to worry about being outdone.

MOC: http://imgur.com/mCdQPdf

Edited by The UltimoScorp

Two more for the pile.

Say hello to the God Twins.

Name: Ezec

Variation: Limited Invulnerability

Gear: An enormous flail, with a spiked chain, and heavy protosteel ball. 

Description: Ezec can only be described as big, not only in height, but in girth. his chassis is a veritable fortress of plate armor, and is colored a brilliant white. His eyes are blue, and his left shoulder is marked with the Gothic symbol ezec,20px-Gothic_letter_iuja.svg.png.

Personality: Brash, rude, and arrogant, Ezec has an ego bigger than most Makuta. And a God complex to match. All are beneath him, Rahkshi, Matoran, Toa and even Makuta. he has little regard for life, and cares about almost nothing but his sister and himself.

Bio: Ezec and Aza were spawned side by side, and quickly bonded to riseabove their bretheren and dominate as an unstoppable team. Spawned generations ago from Kojol, the duo have been wandering the Matoran Universe for quite some time.

Name: Aza

Variation: Quick Healing

Gear: A longbow, with a guard over the grip, and blades on the arms. A stiletto hidden in a section of her arm, able to be dropped into her hand in seconds.

Description: Unlike her brother, Aza is small, and slender, pitch black in color.her eyes are the same shade of blue, and on her right shoulder is the Gothic symbol aza,  18px-Gothic_letter_ahsa.svg.png.

Personality: Snarky and cruel, Aza is much like her brother in her disregard for life, and her overinflated ego. her god complex is more deeply ingrained, and she is a sly and cunning mind. She relies on deception and trickery, as well as manipulation to acheive her ends.

Bio: Ezec and Aza were spawned side by side, and quickly bonded to riseabove their bretheren and dominate as an unstoppable team. Spawned generations ago from Kojol, the duo have been wandering the Matoran Universe for quite some time.

Cool. Other characters that have a symbol motif other than Greek letters.

That's kinda the point. 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Name: Utal

Variation: Magnetism

Gear: Bo staff.

Appearance: Gold, with black accents. He is fairly big and muscular. He has purple eyes, and the Utal symbol in yellow on his faceplate.

Personality: Hates fighting, and is fascinated by insects. is a complete nerd.  Utal also enjoys books a lot, something he developed from his time outside of corpus. He hates being ordered around.

Bio: After being hatched, Utal kind of kept to himself, reading books and waiting for the time to come for him to be able to go to Corpus. He was mostly ignored by his siblings, and he didn't mind a bit. 

Edited by Agent Epsilon
  • Upvote 1

Fun fact: I originally named her Meteor and the idea of having armor and weapons forged from iron found in meteorite ore came from Wyrd's post about a rahkshi having a meteor hammer and before I found out what it was, I mistook the weapon and thought it was made out of meteorite metal.

Name: Swordplay

Variation: Fragmentation

Gear: She carries a simple rapier as her preferred weapon. In the event that her main weapon is lost, there is a knife of Protosteel with a serrated blade in a holster located on her left hip.

Appearance: Unlike a normal Panrahk's spines, her spines are not bent and run down her back in a straight line instead of jutting out on each side. Her Kraata case and head are reinforced with armor plates welded onto the suit and she has armored pads on her shoulders, elbows and knees. She also wears purple gauntlets, thigh and shin armor for extra protection.

Personality: Swordplay trains herself with a sword as a hobby and she finds it peaceful and relaxing to strike at thin air. To her, it's a way of keeping herself from causing mindless destruction.

Biography: The rahkshi of fragmentation was employed in her Makuta's armies to be an expendable pawn. However, the rahkshi felt that she was capable of much more than being a slave for her father. Swordplay later ran off to Corpus after hearing about it.

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

NO. DO NOT TEMPT ME TO MAKE ANOTHER CHARACTER.

DITTO. D: 

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Sliver has given her ultimatum: The assassins can surrender, or everyone can suffer. 

We all know which one she'd prefer. 

Your objection is duly noted. 

HAGFISH RAHKSHI!!!

sorry, had to say it. :u

bnnrimg1.pngbnnrimg2.pngbnnrimg3.pngbnnrimg4.pngbnnrimg5.pngbnnrimg8.png

@le-toa_rock: Ziinta approved

@PhoenixFireBlaze: What does it say about Edge's arsenal that you can take out all that and I don't even notice? He's got too much. My request that you keep toning it down stands

@Nato: His power allows him to produce the slime. Since he's a Rahkshi, that's not just limited to his kraata, he can just ooze the stuff from his hands. Demanding that he only secrete the slime from his kraata is like insisting Illusive can only create doubles of his kraata not the whole armour

Tira: Kaitathulu approved

Chumpu: Ezec and Aza approved

Dane: Utal approved. Though what is an utal sigil?

Liuth: I think other electro chute blades have been special pick ups from assignments. Would you mind making it a normal sword to start with?

7AOYGDJ.jpg