Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Oh, guess who's back and reviving the bandwagon!

Name: Xi

Variation: Adaptation

Level: 2

Gear: Xi carries four knives that fit into a belt he wears. They are standard knives and cannot be thrown unless thrown by a professional.

Appearance: Xi was entirely purple, but painted himself black all over to disguise as a Hunger Rahkshi. He has a Greek_uc_xi.png on his chest, and it is red.

Personality: Unintentionally rude sometimes. Xi has had little training in social environments because of the concentration required to master having four arms. He doesn't like to read, but prefers to look in fine detail at the way the book cover was made, and thinks abstractly.

Bio: What if you could take two Rahkshi suits and merge them together?
So many Makuta had unintentionally tried the double Kraata that it seemed as though a double suit might work. What this Makuta got was a Rahkshi with a very thick spine, a muscular body... And four arms. Xi was placed inside, and from the very beginning was trained mentally in the hopes he would be a powerful warrior, able to control all arms simultaneously. Xi had to train extensively in order to use his arms at all, and while he can now use them like normal arms, he suffers from muscle spasms, cramps, and confusion. Mentally unprepared for interaction, he was eagerly sent off to Corpus in hopes with proper training under good hands, he would be a deadly weapon of destruction.

Sorry for one heck of a large picture, but that's the smallest one I could find.

After seeing the crazy stunts a certain character of yours has managed to pull with only two limbs, I'm not sure I really want to see what you can do with six...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

At last I can put faces to the names of those Sliver must destroy...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Vaalku was my first RPG character, and a terrible one at that. The only thing he was good at was enduring getting the daylights beaten out of him.

Xi, however, has so many physical limitations and mental issues, you're never gonna see him calculating a super scheme or turning into Superman.

And the God Twins... While our friend in black is not too impressive, I congratulate you on how you handled such an intimidating look with such a simple design.

The not so awaited return of Pyre has happened. :D

Also Timageness, you mentioned a trio with Rail. Do you mind mentioning who are they?

The two other Rahkshi arriving with Rail are Toa Onaku's Dormirahk and Unicode's Kakarahk.

The Rahkshi who was spying on them in the bushes back at The Cauldron is going to eventually become the recently approved Liar, but it just didn't feel right to reveal his actual name.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I'm making a rahkshi that has shapeshifting vocal cords to speak in the matoran language. Don't worry, he's not a shadow kraata. 

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Unless they're a higher level sonics rahk that's learned to mimic sounds, I'm not entirely sure how that's going to work...

Name:  Geuua, the Tinkerer.

Variation: Molecular Disruption.

Level: 2.

Gear: Having lost her left hand soon after being spawned, she had it replaced with a modified Earth Claw, capable of forming a hand, shield and buzzsaw. In addition, her belt is covered in numerous pouches filled with spare parts and scrap metal for her to work with. Her weapon of choice is Blazebreaker, a one-handed, spiked warhammer with a heatstone nestled in its core.

Appearance: Noticeably taller and bulkier than a normal Rahkshi, Geuua is a veritable titan of armour and muscle. Her body is the familiar light blue of her variation, but covered in thick, heavy plates of metallic blue and silver armour. Her golden eyes stare out of a modified faceplate, with an inbuilt visor not dissimilar to that of a welding mask. The Earth Claw in place of her left hand is a darker blue, with a glittering sapphire gem in its centre, and emblazoned on her silver pauldrons is the gothic letter after which she is named. 

Personality: Geuua is, above all else, an incredibly driven and determined individual. Once she sets her mind to a task, she’ll do whatever it takes to ensure that it gets done. Always true to her word, she does her best to be open and friendly, but doesn’t take kindly to prying questions about her personal life, and reacts violently to insults of any kind.  She has a passion for creation, be it tinkering with gadgets, forging larger items, or using her powers to shape simple objects into masterpieces of art.

Bio: Another child of the Makuta of Stelt, she soon got herself into a very one-sided fight with a particularly brutal sibling, who beat her to within an inch of her life and all but destroyed her hand. Deemed inferior, and underserving to live by the God Twins, and picked on by many of her other siblings, she fled to Xia. Finding refuge with a group of Vortixx under her father’s employ, she learned from them the arts of smithing and design. Working with the team of Vortixx, she began to upgrade and rebuild herself, adding armour and completely altering her appearance, even replacing her crippled hand. Finally, she set off for Corpus Rahkshi to meet with others of her own kind.

MOC: http://i.imgur.com/8KRNp8v.png

Approved

NAME: Thurisaz

VARIATION: Fear

LEVEL: 2

GEAR: Thurisaz' preferred weapon and prized possession is a sleek, elegant trident. The weapon is smooth, almost entirely devoid of ornamentation, condoning nothing more than a simple lattice of graceful curves along the shaft for grip. The outer two prongs (barbed, as are the rest) exhibit a similarly exquisite fluctuation, perfectly tailored to snagging weapons between them and their straight counterpart in the center with an artful twist and then wrenching said weapons from an enemy's hand with a similar motion. The opposite end of the trident is spiked. The trident is forged of a beautiful gleaming silver metal, which at rare angles in certain lights seems to give off glints of red. This, perhaps, hints at its true power - an ability to, upon mental activation, draw enough energy from the bearer to fire a rutilant kinetic blast approximately equal in force to a substantial punch but weakening over long distances.

APPEARANCE: While neither hulking nor minuscule, Thurisaz exudes an aura of being incredibly well built. Powerful muscles honed to perfect proportions ripple with gracefully beneath elegant armor plating of luscious cherry hues and silver accents; his every motion effortlessly surpasses the stunning grace of a dancer and awing nobility of a prince. His stately claws are an improvement on the common Rahkshi's, easily capable of serving as weapons in a pinch. Tatooed to one powerful ruby thigh is a black thurisaz symbol; his eyes give off the most glorious, entrancing carmine glow you could imagine.

PERSONALITY: Like his siblings Aza and Ezec, Thurisaz has a vastly inflated ego. But while they're considered to have 'god complexes,' Thurisaz has a demon complex. It's basically the same thing, really - it's just that he has an intense animosity against the God Twins, and thus chooses to play the role of their greatest adversary, acting against them whenever he can. And really, being both well-read and well-trained, he's gotten rather good at it. Unlike the God Twins' blatant boasting of their superiority, Thurisaz manages to send the message a bit more subtly, a kind of completely ineffable confidence wafting tantalizingly off him at all times. Cool, collected, and charismatic, he believes and offers a tempting philosophy of hedonism and anarchy, rejection of outmoded moralities and established authorities (such as gods - yes, especially gods) to make way for one crazy roller coaster of a world without such hindersome flimsy social inventions as guilt, loyalty, or fear.

BIO: Born, and a favorite, of the Makuta of Stelt, Thurisaz's first encounter with the God Twins came when he lost to them in a spar - but only because they resorted to foul play, or so he claims. (Maybe it's just that there were two of them to only one of him?) Regardless, the incident sparked off a heated rivalry, with the Turahk doing everything he could to undermine the efforts of his arrogant siblings wherever they went. Now that they've come to Corpus Rahkshi, he's particularly delighted, because here reside other intelligent Rahkshi to turn against his greatest enemies.

Approved

Gear: Xi carries four knives that fit into a belt he wears. They are standard knives and cannot be thrown unless thrown by a professional.

Appearance: Xi was entirely purple, but painted himself black all over to disguise as a Hunger Rahkshi. He has a uppercase Xi on his chest, and it is red.

Personality: Unintentionally rude sometimes. Xi has had little training in social environments because of the concentration required to master having four arms. He doesn't like to read, but prefers to look in fine detail at the way the book cover was made, and thinks abstractly.

So many Makuta had unintentionally tried the double Kraata that it seemed as though a double suit might work. What this Makuta got was a Rahkshi with a very thick spine, a muscular body... And four arms. Xi was placed inside, and from the very beginning was trained mentally in the hopes he would be a powerful warrior, able to control all arms simultaneously. Xi had to train extensively in order to use his arms at all, and while he can now use them like normal arms, he suffers from muscle spasms, cramps, and confusion. Mentally unprepared for interaction, he was eagerly sent off to Corpus in hopes with proper training under good hands, he would be a deadly weapon of destruction.

Approved

Name: Swordplay

Variation: Fragmentation

Gear: She carries a simple rapier as her preferred weapon. In the event that her main weapon is lost, there is a knife of Protosteel with a serrated blade in a holster located on her left hip.

Appearance: Unlike a normal Panrahk's spines, her spines are not bent and run down her back in a straight line instead of jutting out on each side. Her Kraata case and head are reinforced with armor plates welded onto the suit and she has armored pads on her shoulders, elbows and knees. She also wears purple gauntlets, thigh and shin armor for extra protection.

Personality: Swordplay trains herself with a sword as a hobby and she finds it peaceful and relaxing to strike at thin air. To her, it's a way of keeping herself from causing mindless destruction.

Biography: The rahkshi of fragmentation was employed in her Makuta's armies to be an expendable pawn. However, the rahkshi felt that she was capable of much more than being a slave for her father. Swordplay later ran off to Corpus after hearing about it.

Approved

Name: Edge

Variation: Poison

Gear: His right arm has been modified completely. The arm is fused with a launcher made to launch poision at high pressures. The laucher ammo comes directly from the kraatacase using a tube and refills over time slowly.

On his back, he has a portable lab station where he can make and store chemicals (after getting the materials of course). Inside it has a Bunsen burner, centrifuge, etc. It also contains a first aid kit with basic surgery tools, which is a necessity in any lab. However, it is quite bulky and gets in the way of his combat and his running.

These are the chemicals/ liquids that he will know how to make.

- Oil tubes (which can be ignited at will)

- Water

- Smoke bombs

Appearance: Black and Green with Blue Spines. He wears a white labcoat with pouches for storing vials and a black tophat. He's slightly smaller than most rahkshi, but he is much faster, however his lab gets in the way of this.

Personality: His mind is unstable. He has a strange fascination with blood and the kraata body. Despite his slight craziness intelligence is great and his perception is even better due to him being a surgeon. His skills as a medic is great but his insanity causes nobody to trust him as their surgeon.

Bio: When he was little, he had a strange fascination with blood and the kraata body. Because of this, he decided to disguise himself as a quickhealing rahkshi to work as a medic. Due to a suit defect, he had an exess amount of poison secreted from his kraata. Because of this he developed a gun to take advantage of this. However, he was found out to not be a quick healing rahk and sent to Corpus Rahkshi as punishment for what he did.

I'm going to say Approved, but like with Helix watch it on how you use the lab. You start conveniently coming up with the exact potion you need every time and I'm going to have to stomp you

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I'm starting to wonder if all the assassins aren't inactive or something. There's been so many distractions that would have provided the perfect opportunity for the assassins to make a move, yet none of them have taken it. 

This is going to be a very boring assignment if no one does anything until their life is threatened... 

Looks like I'm jumping on the bandwagon...

Name: Vinna

Variation: Chameleon

Gear: A bone saw, as well as finer medical tools which he is very much so skilled in using combatwise.

Appearance: Very skinny and spindly. His red tones are dull and dark, and his yellow colours are the colour of bleached bones. He wears a white lab coat, which hides the symbol wunjō (17px-Gothic_letter_winja.svg.png) in white on both his shoulders, yet features it sewn in red on the left front of the coat anyway. His eyes are a dull white.

Bio: Born from the Makuta of Stelt as his other gothic symbol siblings are, Vinna was not raised in a very mentally healthy environment. He quickly took great interest in diseases, and began to study them, hoping to possibly one day contribute to their numbers. His hatred for anything not created by the makuta grew highly over the time he stayed with his makuta, until the day he was sent off to Corpus Rahkshi.

There, he built a lab in his room, designed for research and even the creation of various diseases. Currently, he has just finished putting his finishing touches on it, and is ready to start experimenting on various forms of life.

Personality: Vinna has deep hatred for life, although it is only reserved for that which is not created by the makuta. His interest in diseases has developed into high fascination with them and their workings. He has patience for many things, although not for nonsense, but he tends to not get very angry, and mild frustration seems to be the height of his temper.

• Upvote 1

Appearance: Xi was entirely purple, but painted himself black all over to disguise as a Hunger Rahkshi. He has a uppercase Xi on his chest, and it is red.

Personality: Unintentionally rude sometimes. Xi has had little training in social environments because of the concentration required to master having four arms. He doesn't like to read, but prefers to look in fine detail at the way the book cover was made, and thinks abstractly.

Approved

First of all. I have a problem with Ghidora's approval. When Sigma was created by Aerixx you mentioned if he asked for permission from VahkiDane. Here's a blast from 21 pages ago:

@Sigma: What are the light sticks? Are they basically just batons but with the incendiary tip, or something more? Also, you do have permission from Dane to be adding another member to this extended family, right? Arctic was allowed Alpha, he didn't just make her and Dane rolled with it

All of the siblings outside of Omega were made with VahkiDane's approval, whether before creation or approval. I know that people are freely making siblings for the God Twins (a.k.a Gothic Line) but that's a different matter with a different creator.

And really Ghidora? Although it's somewhat cool in terms of design. I really think you should've asked VahkiDane if he wanted to continue making more of the family. Also:

They are standard knives and cannot be thrown unless thrown by a professional.

Technically they can be thrown by those who aren't professional, just not thrown well. The way how that's worded bugs me, but that's my opinion.

Also regarding Helix, I specified his sword's details more on his profile. I made them with a general description so that you got the idea because I didn't intend him to fight, especially against Roman's characters. But now I should to explain how the sword primary function works.

Gear

• He wields two metal specially crafted blades with insulated rubbery leathery grips that he calls Lightning Rods. Why the grip and the name? Because the blades can be electrified. They are wired to a single electric generator on his back (converted from an electrolysis device) that can give up to 12 kilowatts a second. Unsafe, much? Science does have its risks. When activated by pressing a button on the hilt that sends feedback to the device, the blades begin to emit green sparking electricity. He can also turn it off via the same button.

I also added a picture of the sword on his profile.

Also:

I'm starting to wonder if all the assassins aren't inactive or something. There's been so many distractions that would have provided the perfect opportunity for the assassins to make a move, yet none of them have taken it.

This is going to be a very boring assignment if no one does anything until their life is threatened...

Maybe because he gave them to the worst players in the game(?)

Maybe if they are afraid of getting caught due to the ease of finding 2 assassins in just 3 pages.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

Um. How is Aza's dodge possible? They took their eyes off of war as they were talking to Silver. So he went behind Aza and attacked. It said in the post, that he was hitting Aza from behind. But you said Aza backflipped away. Which would mean she would be going into the sword or War.

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

Okay so I'm changing my outlook towards how I play. Instead of focusing on combat, I'd rather focus on interaction and personality. And so here's my character that I intend to be my main, replacing Bullseye, who will be leaving the school along with Toxin (in other words dropping).

Name: Mǎd Horse
Variation: Cyclone
Gear:

• Rhotuka Launchers that launches Air Rhotuka
  • A lance of 3 meters. He was given this by his Makuta. Despite not liking to fight, he keeps it for intimidation purposes.
  • Special lenses in his eyes so that nothing gets in them when he runs.
  • His suit has Speed and Levitation Kanoka built into his legs. Speed increases the speed of his joints and levitation reduces the weight of his legs.

Appearance: He is blue and yellow to look like a Rahkshi of Slow. However, he modified his suit with the help of his Makuta and Vortixx servant to increase his speed. He has no spine and his head and body is more aerodynamic. His legs are also triple jointed. He is also quite muscular despite his nimble frame. He has a , the tradition symbol for horse on his left bicep. On his left pec is the , the simplied symbol for horse. Here's a picture.

Personality: Too quick-witted for his own good, Mǎd Horse likes a challenge, and will often boast about how good he did in the years to come. He is a neighsayer to bloodshed and rather resolve his problems through racing. This doesn't stop him from blasting his opponent for Slow Rhotuka though. Mǎd Horse is also very charismatic and his nature will often cause him to taunt/flirt with Rahkshi who align themselves with the opposite gender. Despite this extroverted personality, he does show humility and loyalty to his closest friends and superiors. Also, as a side effect of his high energy usage, he needs to eat a lot and he suffers from cramps if he doesn't stretch everyday. Luckily he can't taste anything. He also likes Kanoka disks and wants to collect them.
Bio: Born with a need for speed, Mǎd Horse has been racing his own kind since he was born, often finding ways to trick and cheat to get ahead. His Makuta had his Rahkshi suit custom tailored to fit the need for speed, with the main addition being triple jointed legs and Speed and Levitation Kanoka disks built into his leg joints and Rhotuka launchers on both wrists. Grateful for this, Mǎd Horse continued to practice his racing until reaching stage 2, when he was asked to go to Corpus Rahkshi. He proceeded to run across water to get to Nynrah.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

Meanwhile. What are the limitations on Slow powers? I do know that they are evidently slow, hard to move and harm at level 1 and can rob objects of speed by physical contact at level 2.

My questions are:
How hard to move is it, and how much physical harm will it take to hurt it?

Can he only rob living beings of speed, or can he stop other things from moving.

For example, if he is being shot at with arrows, knives, or physical projectiles. If he grabs them midflight, if possible, will he be able to slow them down.

I imagine that level 2 Slow powers would leave the affected moving maybe half as quickly as normal, maybe more.

On harm required to hurt it - I'd guess it's maybe just a little more than a Rahkshi of any other variety, since we have powers like Limited Invulnerability and Density Control more specialized for resistance to attacks.

I would assume anything can be slowed, not just living things. And I suppose if you grabbed stuff midflight you could slow it, but not (at level 2) before you touched it - and thus, trying to stop something like a flail or Kanoka would still result in facing a painful impact or the release of whatever power before your powers slowed it, respectively.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Those leg Kanoka seem like you trying to circumvent the limitations of your character's variation.

Not sure how un/likely that is to get approved. 

Those leg Kanoka seem like you trying to circumvent the limitations of your character's variation.

Not sure how un/likely that is to get approved. 

As I said, I'm trying to come up with a better idea, but this is the best way I can come up with a way to increase his speed.

It's a rahkshi of slow. That means he's going to be slow. Kind of comes with the territory, I think. Same way mind reading rahks are susceptible to strong emotion, or heat vision rahks are temporarily blinded by their own powers. 

Eh, I guess. Vlad's probably going to want it back soon enough, though...

Check Vlad's profile. It's probably still listed there. Avenger.