Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

What makes you think I haven't been? The little creep's been wandering around trying to cozy up to people since this assignment started; it's pretty obvious he was an assassin. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

First word that came to mind. Sue me. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

NAME: Kamanau

VARIATION: Fire Resistance / Teleportation / Quick Healing

LEVEL: Kaita

GEAR: None

APPEARANCE: Icy blue and black, with gold accents (spines and claws particularly), Kamanau gives off an impression roughly somewhere between a centaur and a Stegosaurus. It has six powerful limbs, and can choose to walk on two, four, or all six, with the rest functioning as arms, and large claws on each hand/foot can serve as both weapons or graspers. Defensive armor plating on its back and sides augment a row of spiky plates all the way down its back and onto its tail, which in addition to helping the Kaita balance when upright, ends in an intimidating spiked club. Like its Rahkshi components, Kamanau can fly, when it presses its middle two feet/hands together. In addition to the Kaita-amplified Kraata powers of its three components, Kamanau possesses the ability to apply its powers to any one agreeable being at a time, imbuing them with fire resistance, teleporting, or healing them.

PERSONALITY: Formed of Shield, Snake, and Jayar, Kamanau contains a combination of their personalities.

BIO: None - not yet formed.

DRAWING: A rough sketch by Sil

Approved

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Name: Augustus

Variation: Poison

Level: 2

Gear: Traveling Backpack

Appearance:

Augustus is of near average height for a Rahkshi, but his coloring is very different from that of a poison one; His skull and shell are a deep purple, with a silver spine. Limbs are light gray, with his hands and feet the same purple as his shell. His eye color is very dark, looking black against the purple.

In addition, he happens to be missing his ring finger on his right hand.

Personality:

Augustus is a curious one, always asking why things are the way they are and why they can't be other way; not that he prefers it either way, he doesn't care. He is constantly seeking answers, and a desire for intelligence. There are limitations, of course, to being a Rahkshi mutation, but he tries, all the time, in this institution.

Bio:

Augustus was originally named “Pillar,” but after reading several books, felt that a name like Augustus was better suited as a name than a piece of a room. He hasn't been at the school long, but he hopes to preform well, learn constantly, and pass to be the aide of a Makuta.

• Upvote 1

Name: Illusive.

Variation: Illusion.

Level: 3.

Gear: Illusive has had his hands rebuilt to possess much larger claws, strong and sharp enough to do significant damage to even Rahkshi armour. 

During the Wreck the Halls assignment, he acquired a special staff called Serpent-Fang, which possesses a teleporting forearm-long blade that can appear from either end of the staff. After Silencer’s death, he took from him the kusari chain Legion, which can absorb light, leaving an area of darkness difficult to see through even for Rahkshi eyes, except for the chain itself, which retains the absorbed light. In addition, he owns a pair of modified Zamor launchers, which fire tightly-woven protosteel mesh nets, thick and sturdy enough that they cannot easily be cut through. Due to the weight of the ammunition, these weapons are only effective at mid-to-close range. 

In order to avoid being identified, he is currently leaving all of these weapons in his dorm in favour of a cruel tool of his own making. Welded together from some high-quality lengths of chain and a few assorted pieces of broken weaponry, he has created a flail to rival that once wielded by his brother. Rather than being a simple length of chain, it possesses a proper handle, complete with a studded crossguard. Unlike Silencer’s flail, which had a spiked weight on the end, Illusive’s is instead composed of a cluster of jagged blades. In addition, the links of the final third of the chain are covered in smaller blades and spikes, making it near impossible for potential opponents to grab onto the weapon without injury. 

Appearance: After drawing the ire of numerous students within the school, Illusive was forced to change his appearance, for his own safety. After allying himself with Icarax, he had his appearance changed even further. He now stands more upright than most rahks, with a smooth, streamlined carapace devoid of spines. He’s welded haphazard scraps of jagged metal onto his armour, the resulting spikes making grabbing or grappling with him hazardous for his enemies. Currently, he bears the traditional colouration of an Illusion rahk – tan and blue – and has added coppery paint over the spikes on his armour. 

Personality: Illusive can’t or won’t speak in the same language as other Rahkshi, but hears and understands what his fellow students are saying, and is skilled at discerning an opponent’s thoughts and intentions by reading their body language. He also, out of necessity, learned the De-Matoran sign language, allowing him to communicate with some other Rahkshi and Matoran. In recent times, he has displayed a knack for manipulating infected Matoran, even managing to make one speak on his behalf at one point. 

Bio:  After his brother’s death, Illusive… broke. He sought vengeance, desperately clawing for some one or thing to blame for his brother’s death. He targeted the school itself, trying to defame the staff and pit the students against each other. A voice in his head – his conscience taking on the voice of his brother – pleaded with him to stop, but he ignored it. 

When his brother’s murderer was caught, he gouged the killer’s eyes out. Afterwards, he began orchestrating raids on the local Matoran village, Phantom-on-the-Water, even kidnapping a group and smuggling them into the school – learning how to infect masks in the process. Although he didn’t realise it at the time, his efforts were more successful than he anticipated. 

The Dark Hunter Phantom, once an inhabitant of that very village, arrived and attacked a group of rahks, before being buried in a cave-in caused by Tridax. Later, Gorast and Icarax made their way to the school – the latter to dethrone Tridax as headmaster, the former to lead a group of fighters to destroy the village.

Impressed by the work of the two Makuta, Illusive came to embrace the new Corpus he’d unwittingly helped create. Finally feeling at peace, he gathered a small group of Matoran slaves and began training them in the gym, only to come under attack by Vlad – a defective, moralistic hunger rahk, who killed his hard-won servants and stole Legion – the only thing Illusive had left of his brother. 

Dejected and disappointed, Illusive changed his appearance and kept a low profile, before being recruited by Icarax to spy on the other students. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC--Footwork--Gym 

"The Karz...is wrong with you two?" 

I wouldn't even know where to start...

I believe you mean Sliver, as in 'a thin piece of something,' not Silver, as in the color. The former is Nato's sadistic Cyclone Rahk participating in the assignment, the second is a Molecular Disruption Rahk played by Aerixx last seen on Nynrah. And I suspect that, as Ipartsa's attack was aimed at Aerixx's rather distant character, Nato is just going to ignore it.

Aside from that, I'd say Recherche could well be in a yet better position to level up, having taken out two assassins so far - more than Sliver, in fact.

• Upvote 2

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Currently, an assignment is being held in the Gym. Six assassins were chosen by Icarax, and they're trying to "kill" all the others. They're not doing all that great though, and the Gym is pretty much in chaos right now. So, while you can enter (and several characters have, only to make matters worse), you cannot get in on the assignment and odds are you'll just be caught in the aftermath.

I believe you mean Sliver, as in 'a thin piece of something,' not Silver, as in the color. The former is Nato's sadistic Cyclone Rahk participating in the assignment, the second is a Molecular Disruption Rahk played by Aerixx last seen on Nynrah. And I suspect that, as Ipartsa's attack was aimed at Aerixx's rather distant character, Nato is just going to ignore it.

Aside from that, I'd say Recherche could well be in a yet better position to level up, having taken out two assassins so far - more than Sliver, in fact.

Whoops. I always thought Sliver was named Silver and I meant to aim Ipartsa's attack at him, not Aerixx's character. 

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Whoops. I always thought Sliver was named Silver and I meant to aim Ipartsa's attack at him, not Aerixx's character. 

Silver - Aerixx's character - is a he.

Sliver - my character - is a she, and has been referred to as such numerous times, both IC and OOC, throughout the duration of this assignment.

Slow day. How saddening. 

Blanketed in Pestilence? That sounds painful...

So... Arctic and I had a bit of a profile spree over in the Skype chat. Something like forty or fifty concepts were traded back and forth over the weekend. Don't believe me? Check out my profile doc. Also feel free to steal some of the ideas. There's no way I'm going to get to most of them.

Anyway, twenty profiles later, and I think I found the one I would really like to play, at least for a while. Introducing, Canvas:

Name: Canvas

Variation: Chameleon

Gender: Generally female, unless she really wants to get into character

Gear: Canvas carries a few bags at her waist with jars of paint and sticky sap, brushes, knives, tools, and all kinds of crazy things she has at one point considered useful. Her room is in much the same state. Her staff, the only weapon she carries, is a dual-tipped pike with large, jagged tips.

Appearance: Varies. The only thing somewhat constant about Canvas’ appearance is her stocky build that’s a little on the short side and her pink eyes, though even those can change from time to time.

Personality: Canvas is spontaneous and eager to try new things. So much so that she loves slipping into the shoes of other Rahkshi. “The hard part,” the color scheme, is easily taken care of with her abilities, and she scrounges up whatever she can find in the Cauldron to modify her removable spines or simply mimic the appearance of other abilities with lightstones, paints, and armor. Sometimes, she may even directly copy a specific Rahkshi, then proceed to follow them around all day to learn how to act like them. It’s all meant as harmless fun, and she doesn’t quite understand why some get so offended by it. She’s surprisingly clever and inventive, something that comes in handy when developing her “powers.”

Bio: At first, it was just watching. Canvas’ eyes eagerly followed all the coming and going from her native hatching grounds, apparently without anyone paying her any regard. Then, as time went on and she gained a level, Canvas began experimenting with the limits of her powers. Her armor could change to match many surfaces, but it could also be configured to match the many colors of Rahkshi she had watched. She wondered what it would be like to experiment with their powers, and their lives. She followed along as her siblings ventured to Corpus Rahkshi, doing her best to fit in perfectly with whoever she might be travelling alongside. If they became annoyed or she got bored, Canvas would disappear, only to reappear with new colors and “abilities,” starting the cycle all over again. The great variety of Corpus Rahkshi is almost overwhelming for a Rahkshi like her.

...yes, that is a six-letter name.
Edited by Click

Anyway, twenty profiles later, and I think I found the one I would really like to play, at least for a while. Introducing, Canvas:

You need to be stopped. 

• Upvote 1

The prototype of this character was called snake and he was meant to have a snake motif going on, but it later got changed into this. I don't know what motivated me to make a rahkshi like this.

Name: Necron

Variation: Poison

Gear: The rahkshi carries a rusty sword as a weapon of choice. He also has a lot of medication to keep him from vomiting, but it seems to provide only temporary relief.

Appearance: The pale green rahkshi has red eyes and a sickly ichor oozing out of his joints. His hands are soaked in dripping green poison and his sharp fangs are prominent. His leaf-like spine appears to be rusty and corroded. There are ulcers and sores on the Kraata and pus is leaking out of his Kraata case. The flesh that fills out the suit isn't rotten, but it is riddled with cuts and abscesses.

Personality: Necron has no regard for hygiene and often leaves a disgusting trail of slimy poison wherever he goes. He often spits out the sickly substance when he speaks, leading to him having a slight lisp. He loves to watch maggots and flies feed on carrion and often makes a meal of dead animals' remains. His cough is infectious and often vomits out buckets of the poison.

Bio: The rahkshi of poison has the typical backstory of being created as a soldier, but he seemed to lack focus in controlling his powers and as a result, the sickly substance otherwise known as a Lerahk's poison would drip out of his vents and mouth. His father later found out that due to some horrid defect of the creation, the kraata's flesh began to deteriorate rapidly and Necron was sent to Makuta after Makuta in an attempt to find a cure. Later, he was shipped off to Corpus Rahkshi so Icarax could examine him.

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.