Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

I could get Tangirahk the violinist to leave Dakilik's band and join whoever's character is starting a marching band.

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

And here comes the lead singer + guitarist.

Name: Waiata

Variation: Sonics

Level: 2

Gear: A microphone powered by Waiata’s sonics powers, as well as a stand to place it on. The stand doubles as a blunt weapon, with the bottom of the stand folding into a mace head. They also carry a guitar with spring-loaded blades that line the sides of it and conform to its shape, which can be folded inside when the guitar needs to actually be played. Bashing the guitar into the stage would be more likely to damage the stage than the guitar.

The guitar can be changed from acoustic to electrically amplified. A speaker on the guitar can carry what they sing from their microphone if the two are connected, something Waiata uses mainly when they don’t have access to any proper speakers.

Appearance: Waiata completely rocks the green and yellow colour scheme, sporting a gradient of the two colours on their armor plates. They’re very well built for a rahkshi, and one could say that they are very attractive by rahkshi standards.

Personality: Often positive, but never naive, Waiata looks for opportunities to do gigs whenever possible. They love to sing to other people’s enjoyment, and revel in their talent at bending their own voice in so many ways, as well as playing their weaponized guitar.

Bio: Waiata wasn’t raised in a very musical environment, but quickly came to realize their own talent for the musical at their own accord. Having managed to hold several gigs back at home, they were eventually sent to Corpus Rahkshi to learn something their makuta felt was more practical than making music.

I'm signing up as the drummer and if you already have a drummer, what's wrong with having two?

Name: Liliate

​Variation: Laser Vision

Level: 2

Gear: The rahkshi carries a set of bongos. 

Appearance: The rahkshi of laser vision has a standard frame with a red head and kraata case. Her yellow eyes can be seen through the black glasses she wears and her hands and feet are orange in color. Liliate's spines bear resemblance to a Vorahk's. 

Personality: Due to a problem with shortsightedness, she has to wear glasses or everything will be blurry to her. She wishes she could bring her drum kit and xylophone with her, but her Makuta refused to help Liliate take her belongings. The rahkshi is capable of playing a lot of different beats, but she seems to repeat her favorite beat to the annoyance of her Makuta.

Biography: She was created an offspring to Makuta Krika. However, her constant drumming irritated the makuta and he teleported her away to Corpus Rahkshi. 

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Ooh, Krika. We haven't got too many character from him. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

@New Necron: Approved

@Chantant: Approved

@Kaita: Approved

@Carapace: My issues are less to do with Carapace and more with Voha. You say being a baby means his own shell is limited to physical things, no Rhotuka. But does that cover the various other abilities that are inbuilt into Visorak? The venom, the webbing, the Vohtarak beserker invulnerability? Other pets have been just a crab, or just a cat or just a bird (or bat, in Vlad's case), I've tried to avoid them being basically portable powers for their owner.

@Walata: Approved

@Liliate: Also Approved. Though for my own curiosity, is that long-sightedness or short-sightedness she has?

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Yeah... Even if was just a baby, a bio-mechanical spider with mandibles like that and powers that basically equate to both limited invulnerability and heat resistance is a terrifying prospect. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Pretty sure Icarax uses magnetism to throw the injured into the pit. After healing them, that is. 

@New Necron: Approved

@Chantant: Approved

@Kaita: Approved

@Carapace: My issues are less to do with Carapace and more with Voha. You say being a baby means his own shell is limited to physical things, no Rhotuka. But does that cover the various other abilities that are inbuilt into Visorak? The venom, the webbing, the Vohtarak beserker invulnerability? Other pets have been just a crab, or just a cat or just a bird (or bat, in Vlad's case), I've tried to avoid them being basically portable powers for their owner.

@Walata: Approved

@Liliate: Also Approved. Though for my own curiosity, is that long-sightedness or short-sightedness she has?

I'd thought you'd have problems with Voha. I believe that his venom should be weak, meaning it is quite ineffective. He can use webbing since it's natural. He does have the beserker thing, but hasn't developed the invulnerability.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

Um... the berserker thing is the invulnerability.

Always aggressive, Vohtarak are capable of making berserker charges during which their outer shell becomes almost completely invulnerable to harm, and their preferred method of combat is to charge into combat wildly firing multiple spinners. They have a natural resistance to fire and heat.

OOC: Chantant OFI.

Either I don't recognize the nickname for one of your characters or you haven't updated your sig yet. 

That is his Brand new Character. I've noticed Wielder does just IC: when doing character introductions, and adds the name with OFI(Or at least, thats what he's been doing with his more recent characters)

Edited by Dragon11603

Ooh, Krika. We haven't got too many character from him. 

You know, just half my characters. Fang, Hoto, Tube, Char....

Wait. They're all from Krika?

• Hoto and Fang were originally intended to be lovers.

Then this would have been weird.

Edited by Dragon11603

The idea came before the whole concept of siblings was actually developed. I think before Alpha, Rahkshi from the same Makuta were still considered completely separate, so it would have worked. I just decided against it because it's much more fun to ship your characters with other characters. :D

Char's bio doesn't mention Krika by name

I guess it was implied, as she was Hoto's sister. At least, most people knew my intentions.

I think we established somewhere (It was probably on Skype) that Rahkshi from the same Makuta aren't necessarily siblings, more like Rahkshi from the same batch being siblings, an example being that both the Omega family and Sepulchral both coming from the same Makuta (Bitil) but they wouldn't see each other as siblings, probably more like cousins or something along those lines.

Feel free to correct me, anyone, if we didn't actually have that discussion and I'm just dreaming it up. :P

VBWj75sh.png

You know, just half my characters. Fang, Hoto, Tube, Char....

Yeah, they were pretty much the only ones I could find with the search bar.

I think we established somewhere (It was probably on Skype) that Rahkshi from the same Makuta aren't necessarily siblings, more like Rahkshi from the same batch being siblings

I don't know if everyone agreed with me, but this was the explanation I used to explain how Xara and Vyper being from the same Makuta wasn't Nato's Law in action. 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Um... Ghidora? Icarax is currently preventing anyone from making major use of the gym's abilities, and even if he wasn't, using the gym itself to directly block attacks like Flabber just did is generally frowned upon by... well, pretty much everyone. 

The idea came before the whole concept of siblings was actually developed. I think before Alpha, Rahkshi from the same Makuta were still considered completely separate, so it would have worked. I just decided against it because it's much more fun to ship your characters with other characters. :D

Poor Rail.

Forever Alone. :(

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Welcome to the no-ship harbour. 

To exemplify how devoid of ships it is.... or something.... I dunno....

Not-Ultron, are you waiting on a Spindle post?

Not to my knowledge. Icarax had an eye on the guy since he got shot and all but he's not going to interfere unless Spindle is more seriously wounded.

Back on Voha...like I said, kind of want to avoid pets being secondary powers for their owner. Cut out the venom and the invulnerability, and think of a way to limit the webbing

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Oh gad, Augustus just asked Kaboom something I don't know :P

So, was there ever any consensus as to how the rooms are assigned? (I know I had Sepulchral and Beat get keys...somewhere in the void before their introductory posts, but the rest of my characters have just gone and claimed one.)

EDIT: I'll have to be leaving in around ten minutes, and I'm not at all sure whether I'll be able to post again before Monday or so. Even if I can, I'm sure it won't be much. So, to everyone currently interacting with my characters, my apologies. I'll be back as soon as possible.

Edited by Dark_Stranger

bionicle_2017_banner_3c.png