Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Name: Kewlah ( coo-lah)

variation: fear

gear: Two small metal spheres to add damage to an already-formidable punch, two red lights implanted besides his eyes. the latter is merely for intimidation

Bio: kewlah was born to fight. it fact, he came out of his tank fighting. now, at the academy, he has become a bully.

habits: loves to bully anyone who is smaller or weaker than him. In fact, he has chosen is gear to favor this trait. the only ones he truly fears is the headmaster of the academy and Zilnta.

appearance: tall and thick all through his body, and his spines are a tangled mess of almost hair-like substance.

level: 2

Edited by le-toa_rock

Flabbergaster has no room; he's too big to fit.

If Flabber can fit into every other room in the school, I'm pretty sure he'd be able to fit into a dorm. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Just a heads up, but I probably might not be on much this Sunday, considering it's my mom's birthday and I'm going back up to NH for a week to visit my dad.

I also don't know what the internet situation up at his place is going to be like, so there's also the possibility that I won't be on much or even at all during that time. Apologies in advance to those waiting for me to post something.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Name: The Emperor

Variation: Chain Lightning

Level: 2

Gear: The Emperor wields an incredibly durable black hooded cloak, which is capable of withstanding bladed weapons, although it only mildly protects the wearer. He has rubbery gloves with holes at the tips for his claws, forcing any lightning to be forced out them. He also carries a scraggly-looking cane that is made of metal, which he uses efficiently.

Appearance: The Emperor almost never removes his hooded cloak. Underneath, however, he is covered in hideous silver bumps. This is the reason why he chose to wear the cloak.

Personality: His hideousness makes him rather shy, and he tries to solve most of his problems by being frightening. If a situation is too dire, he will shock the daylights out of anything there. He secretly longs freedom.

Bio: The Emperor began life as a wretch. A terrible mistake in the genetic code of the Kraata resulted in permanent bumpy skin, which while not too unnatural for a Kraata, it spread to his suit. With intentions to have him sent to Corpus, his Makuta, Mutran, gave him the cloak and developed his gloves to make him much more of a menace.

With news that Icarax was in charge, The Emperor was shipped off to Corpus, no return address.

Hm... A deformed character who covers himself with a black cloak and wields chain lightning....

3584586-tumblr_m76gm67w6u1rz9h7jo1_500.j

An expy, I sense.

• Upvote 5

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

As Click previously mentioned, we went on a profile creating spree. I myself in particular just spawned 32 from the ether. From these concepts I developed about two or three that I want actually want to play. But I'll take it slow so that I don't overextend and screw myself over again. So here's the first of a few to come.

Name: Carapace

Variation: Insect Control

Gear:

• A Keelerak carapace rhotuka shield that fires a weaker variant of the Keelerak acid Rhotuka. Instead of eating through material, it makes surfaces more weaker and less resistant to being broken/shattered.

• A Keelerak pincer used like a sickle.

• A baby Vohtarak named Voha is his pet. As he is not fully developed/matured, he has neither the ability to fire Rhotuka nor the ability to use potent venom. He can go berserk if someone attacks Carapace, but as he is too young to create the invulnerable shell, and their soft shell would be damaged in a berserker charge. He can make annoying pinches with his mandible things. He has natural resistance to fire and heat. He know a little Rahkshi, enough so that he can understand what Carapace is feeling, and enough to be able to communicate with other Rahkshi by making images with his web

Appearance: He is colored red and orange like a Vohtarak, and his spine resembles the crest on the Vohtarak’s head. His eyes are also green. Here's a drawing.

Personality: Carapace is honestly quite surprised that he lived as long as he had, and is often willing to boast of his life. He is a headstrong and eccentric person. He loves Visorak, despite not being able to actually bend them to his will.

Bio: He was born from Chirox and was somewhat obsessed with the Visorak. Thus, he painted himself like a Vohtarak sometime later when he became a Rahkshi. This obsession was so obvious that his brethren thought it would be funny for him to be put amongst a nest of Vohtarak. And they did so while he was asleep, tossing him into a small nest of Vohtarak outside Chirox’s lab. Carapace was scared when he woke up, but found that these Visorak had vision problems and could only see masses of colors. As he looked somewhat like a Vohtarak, they accepted him, and he aided in fighting against rival groups of Visorak, claiming their body parts as trophies. He also learned a minimal amount of the Visorak language, just enough to know the basics like “I’m going to kill you!” or “I like you.” or “Leave me be!” Eventually he was found and reclaimed by Chirox, but not before the nest gave him a parting gift: A newborn Vohtarak. He travels to Corpus Rahkshi with his new friend Voha, ready to take on the world.

I really want Voha to be approved with Carapace. And a few people on the Skype chat agreed with me.

Also if he gets approved. I'll bring him in probably after the assignment or close to the end of it.

BTW, this is edited.

Name: Sim Xire

Variation: Stasis Field

Gear: Arm-mounted grappling cable, can reach a maximum distance of 2.5 Kio, so about 12 feet.

Appearance: Matted, dulled stone gray and light blueWhite highlights on the legs, back, and chest.

Personality: Able-minded, slow to act yet not from hesitance. Careful thinker, evaluator, cautious.

Bio: Born from Gorast, but he won't tell anyone so. Instead he claims to be born of Krika. Showed up at Corpus one day completely out of the blue. Had no real credentials. Filled out the forms, received a room, and has hardly been seen since.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trying to keep things at more of a blank slate, I'd rather the character be forged in play. As for the Grapple cable, I would very much appreciate keeping it, or even at least a dumbed down version.

----

Edited for updated appearance.

Edited by Coconut Fanatic

In the end, Wyrd has the final word...

Eagerly anticipating a potential interaction/fight between Bonegleam and Rail.

I suspect that the victor would be determined soley by which one of them has the most severed limbs in their respective collections to beat the other into unconciousness with. :P

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Name: Kewlah ( coo-lah)

variation: fear

gear: Two small metal spheres to add damage to an already-formidable punch, two red lights implanted besides his eyes. the latter is merely for intimidation

Bio: kewlah was born to fight. it fact, he came out of his tank fighting. now, at the academy, he has become a bully.

habits: loves to bully anyone who is smaller or weaker than him. In fact, he has chosen is gear to favor this trait. the only ones he truly fears is the headmaster of the academy and Zilnta.

appearance: tall and thick all through his body, and his spines are a tangled mess of almost hair-like substance.

level: 2

Do those sphere just add weight to his punches, or are they spiked or something? 

Name: The Emperor

Variation: Chain Lightning

Gear: The Emperor wields an incredibly durable black hooded cloak, which is capable of withstanding bladed weapons, although it only mildly protects the wearer. He has rubbery gloves with holes at the tips for his claws, forcing any lightning to be forced out them. He also carries a scraggly-looking cane that is made of metal, which he uses efficiently.

Appearance: The Emperor almost never removes his hooded cloak. Underneath, however, he is covered in hideous silver bumps. This is the reason why he chose to wear the cloak.

Personality: His hideousness makes him rather shy, and he tries to solve most of his problems by being frightening. If a situation is too dire, he will shock the daylights out of anything there. He secretly longs freedom.

Bio: The Emperor began life as a wretch. A terrible mistake in the genetic code of the Kraata resulted in permanent bumpy skin, which while not too unnatural for a Kraata, it spread to his suit. With intentions to have him sent to Corpus, his Makuta, Mutran, gave him the cloak and developed his gloves to make him much more of a menace.

With news that Icarax was in charge, The Emperor was shipped off to Corpus, no return address.

I let Mutant (not your character, I know, I'm just making a point here) being a rip-off of the Indominus Rex pass because the I-Rex was more of a plot device than a character. But Emperor Palpatine is a character and you're kind of ripping him off. Not letting that slide I'm afraid. 

Ultron, would it be ok I could make Edge be able disconnect the tube feeding his gun after some repairs to it?

He would need to to unclog it or change gun ammo.

Sure, that seems fine

Gear:

• A Keelerak carapace rhotuka shield that fires a weaker variant of the Keelerak acid Rhotuka. Instead of eating through material, it makes surfaces more weaker and less resistant to being broken/shattered.

• A baby Vohtarak named Voha is his pet. As he is not fully developed/matured, he has neither the ability to fire Rhotuka nor the ability to use potent venom. He can go berserk if someone attacks Carapace, but as he is too young to create the invulnerable shell, and their soft shell would be damaged in a berserker charge. He can make annoying pinches with his mandible things. He has natural resistance to fire and heat. He know a little Rahkshi, enough so that he can understand what Carapace is feeling, and enough to be able to communicate with other Rahkshi by making images with his web

Appearance: He is colored red and orange like a Vohtarak, and his spine resembles the crest on the Vohtarak’s head. His eyes are also green. Here's a drawing.

Personality: Carapace is honestly quite surprised that he lived as long as he had, and is often willing to boast of his life. He is a headstrong and eccentric person. He loves Visorak, despite not being able to actually bend them to his will.

Bio: He was born from Chirox and was somewhat obsessed with the Visorak. Thus, he painted himself like a Vohtarak sometime later when he became a Rahkshi. This obsession was so obvious that his brethren thought it would be funny for him to be put amongst a nest of Vohtarak. And they did so while he was asleep, tossing him into a small nest of Vohtarak outside Chirox’s lab. Carapace was scared when he woke up, but found that these Visorak had vision problems and could only see masses of colors. As he looked somewhat like a Vohtarak, they accepted him, and he aided in fighting against rival groups of Visorak, claiming their body parts as trophies. He also learned a minimal amount of the Visorak language, just enough to know the basics like “I’m going to kill you!” or “I like you.” or “Leave me be!” Eventually he was found and reclaimed by Chirox, but not before the nest gave him a parting gift: A newborn Vohtarak. He travels to Corpus Rahkshi with his new friend Voha, ready to take on the world.

Going to question the use of the phrase "potent venom" there. Does that mean he can use venom but not much? Because the venom was something I asked you to remove, it was the webbing I asked you to nerf

Gear: Arm-mounted grappling cable.

Appearance: Matted, dulled stone gray and sand blue.

Personality: Able-minded, slow to act yet not from hesitance. Careful thinker, evaluator, cautious.

Bio: Born from Gorast, but he won't tell anyone so. Instead he claims to be born of Krika. Showed up at Corpus one day completely out of the blue. Had no real credentials. Filled out the forms, received a room, and has hardly been seen since.

Can I get specification on how long that grapple cable can reach?

Is it pronounced "Word" "Weird" or "Wired"?

From what I know of Anglo-Saxon my name is pronounced "Weird Bith Full Ah-Red"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

As Click previously mentioned, we went on a profile creating spree. I myself in particular just spawned 32 from the ether. From these concepts I developed about two or three that I want actually want to play. But I'll take it slow so that I don't overextend and screw myself over again. So here's the first of a few to come.

Gear:

• A baby Vohtarak named Voha is his pet. As he is not fully developed/matured, he has neither the ability to fire Rhotuka nor the ability to use venom. He can go berserk if someone attacks Carapace, but as he is too young to create the invulnerable shell, and their soft shell would be damaged in a berserker charge. He can make annoying pinches with his mandible things. He has natural resistance to fire and heat. He know a little Rahkshi, enough so that he can understand what Carapace is feeling, and enough to be able to communicate with other Rahkshi by making images with his web. He can also use web in only small amounts at a time.

I really want Voha to be approved with Carapace. And a few people on the Skype chat agreed with me.

Also if he gets approved. I'll bring him in probably after the assignment or close to the end of it.

Made it more specific that he can't use venom at all, and his webbing is more used to make small sketches to communicate, he can't make enough to fill Carapace's whole room with web.

Gear: Arm-mounted grappling cable, can reach a maximum distance of 2.5 Kio, so about 12 feet.

Appearance: Matted, dulled stone gray and sand blue.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trying to keep things at more of a blank slate, I'd rather the character be forged in play. As for the Grapple cable, I would very much appreciate keeping it, or even at least a dumbed down version.

12 feet sound good? Not too far?

Going through the list of participants for this assignment, there's a fair few characters who haven't been posted as much, if at all, since this assignment began. If any of them are assassins, how are we going to know? 

Honestly, not a whole lot. We caught an assassin or two. One cheated and somehow crawled back out of the pit, so Shark had to break his spine. Apart from that, not much. 

Hm... He got shot in the back and fell forwards when he was next to Sliver... who was standing at the edge of the pit. If that wasn't enough, you even made a post of him being levitated and healed. So yeah... 

Either way, Spindle's definitely out of the assignment this time around, so I guess it doesn't matter. 

This is getting ridiculous...

The lack of action on the assassin's part is slowing the entire game down. It might be better at this point to just have Icarax pronounce the assignment "Over" and have him punish the inactive assassins in whatever way he will. It's becoming increasingly obvious that nothing is going to happen, and the only way to catch the assassins is to pick out characters at random until all assassins are caught, and even then, it's possible that the assassins are played by people who haven't posted since the assignment began.

• Upvote 4

It's not Wyrd's fault that the assassin players are (presumably) either inactive, or just plain haven't been posting. He may be the GM, but he can't control the actions of us as players. 

And to make things worse, I don't think Wyrd has done anything about this while he's online.

What do you expect him to do? This assignment is supposed to be self-managed.

If you're an assassin and you kill someone notify them somehow and they can post themselves being taken out of play as its going to be impractical waiting around for me to do it. I hope that covers everything...

And to make things worse, I don't think Wyrd has done anything about this while he's online.

What do you expect him to do? This assignment is supposed to be self-managed.

If you're an assassin and you kill someone notify them somehow and they can post themselves being taken out of play as its going to be impractical waiting around for me to do it. I hope that covers everything...

We still have the issue of half the assassins still being out there, and players getting upset because Sliver's gang decides to kill everyone and they can't leave.

• Upvote 1

Pretty sure there are only two assassins left unaccounted for. And the fact that so many people aren't posting makes it hard for the active players to ever find and eliminate everyone. 

I don't see how the assassin players identifying themselves OOC would do anything to help the situation.

All it would do is encourage metagaming. 

• Upvote 2