Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

On the subject of the villages, as long as its just ones around where Phantom used to be and not every village on the island, there shouldn't be a problem. Nynrah is not some bustling metropolis with settlements nestled close to each other, there's likely only a couple of other actual villages around for Vlad and co to visit.

That sounds like permission (I think), thanks Wyrd.

I hear one voice wanting to bring the assignment to a close, and I kind of agree since its been going on for a while and really started to feel lime a drag for most of it. Thing is, staying hidden was the half the job the assassins had, and I don't want to undermine the efforts of the two who've actually succeeded at it so far. Does anyone else think that Icarax should just bring a halt to the whole thing and reward those who deserve it

I was willing to try play the long game, but it has turned out to be really long, and worse really slow. So I'm not opposed to ending it, though I might say it should be allowed to continue, say, 3 more days. Maybe the limited time will prompt some final bursts of action, from civilians and assassins alike.

@Vlad's group's players: So then, as soon as I can wrap up interaction with Nymph and Fior, I'll write up the timeskip and retrospective on what was done. As I understand it, our characters are planning stuff like carving Rahkshi symbols on trees, flying over, maybe dropping some small rocks down on houses - minor stuff like that intended more to establish Rahkshi presence than actually doing any real damage. But I'll ask, too, do you guys have any input on what the group will do?

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Helkyrie would try the whole teleport-through-the-village-to-scare-them tactic, I'm thinking.

Anyway, new profile.

Name: Orimnoc

Variation: Fear

Level: 2

Gear: A giant sword riddled with spikes designed to make getting hit with the sword as painful as possible. She alone knows how to handle it without getting stabbed with the spikes.

Appearance: Orimnoc is large, but not collossal, compared to other rahkshi. Her shoulders are large and wide, and her small kraata case is hidden under armor plates that cover her body, which gives her the appearance of a slightly hunched toa or skakdi with a rahkshi head rather than an actual rahkshi. Thorny spines protrude from her back, and her armor is very angular and sharp, including her head, which looks even more aggressive than a rahkshi head looks normally.

Bio: Orimnoc came from Makuta Bitil to Corpus a while ago, but she had been busy up until recently in forging her armor to perfection, as well as making her bland sword more ferocious and cruel. Her goals are currently unknown.

Personality: Orimnoc is cruel and direct in her approach to matters. Although she hasn’t been around the school much, it would seem that she’s very much so fit to survive in its ever chaotic world.

A set of twin rahkshi ready for approval.

Name: Biohazard

Type: poison

Gear: Poison staff and tubes of non-toxic slime

level: 2

appearance: green with a biohazard symbol on his chest. Thin and tall

Bio: The king of practical jokes, he  loves nothing more than playing pranks on anyone he can.

personality: More overbearing and eager than his sister, he often takes his pranks too far, and does more than irritate his victim.

Name: Pollution

Type: poison

Gear: poison staff and tubes of non-toxic slime

appearance: green with a pollution symbol on her chest. stout and short.

Bio: The queen of practical jokes, she loves playing pranks on anyone she can

Personality: more easy-going and laid-back than her brother, often has to reign him in.

The non-toxic slime they can produce has three variations: sticky, slippery, and gross.

Given that Lerahk can usually only produce slime that sickens, how are these two making stuff that has different effects?

It is a gimmick to their profiles, but if you want me to, I will turn it into a mistake in their makuta's creating them.

Helkyrie would try the whole teleport-through-the-village-to-scare-them tactic, I'm thinking.

I'm assuming just briefly, right? Extended romps through well-armed villages seems highly perilous.

Doubt will be using his chain ball to destroy small structures on top of buildings as well as everything else, and will come back with a slightly wounded leg.

He'll also probably be more tired than the rest because he was the most tired when they arrived at their rest spot Fior's hidaway.

If he's getting close enough to use that chain ball on anything, I'd probably expect him to come back with more than just a slightly wounded leg... Larger or more injuries, less dangerous proximity of attack, or even both would probably be more responsible.

I'll just put out a general reminder for everyone, I'm trusting your characters will sustain some decent injuries in the process. You can specify just what in your own posts, but please be responsible; doing this in a timeskip doesn't diminish the danger involved. I shouldn't think such a reminder is necessary, but I'll throw it out there just to be sure we're all on the same page with this. :)

I'm very good at beating up my own characters.

Past experience would suggest otherwise...

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Ah, okay. I clicked the link in your sig, and it led me to a version of the profile that said level 2. 

You might wanna fix that. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Past circumstances never required self-inflicted damage.

I applaud you on your outstanding ability to contradict yourself. If you've never been required to inflict damage on your own characters before, how would you know that you're very good at it? 

All you're really doing is proving my point...

If you say so...

*remains sceptical*

One of Helkyrie's legs will be broken, and she'll sustain a severe but non-lethal cut along her kraata case as a result of being hit by a razor-sharp kanoka. Lucky her to have teleportation as a solution to the broken leg. Sound reasonable enough?

I'm not entirely sure flying with a broken leg is going to be viable, depending on the actual severity of the injury. If you think she can manage that level of pain and inconvenience, go ahead.

That's a fair point... Rahkshi do fly. I mostly thought of this from the perspective of walking, but I guess a broken leg would be more of a problem when needing to raise it up to fly. Alright then... maybe just limit it to a broken arm or something? Yeah. A non-lethal cut along the side of her kraata case from a kanoka, and a broken arm. Sounds fair to me, considering the daring stunt she's going to pull.

That's a fair point... Rahkshi do fly. 

Except Sidonas. :P

The non-toxic slime they can produce has three variations: sticky, slippery, and gross.

They could produce it by getting a big pot and mixing ingredients.

Good idea.

New gear: a shared shadow garden for the ingredients of the slime, and a shared, non-portable chemistry set only for producing the mentioned slime

Name: Orimnoc

Variation: Fear

Gear: A giant sword riddled with spikes designed to make getting hit with the sword as painful as possible. She alone knows how to handle it without getting stabbed with the spikes.

Appearance: Orimnoc is large, but not collossal, compared to other rahkshi. Her shoulders are large and wide, and her small kraata case is hidden under armor plates that cover her body, which gives her the appearance of a slightly hunched toa or skakdi with a rahkshi head rather than an actual rahkshi. Thorny spines protrude from her back, and her armor is very angular and sharp, including her head, which looks even more aggressive than a rahkshi head looks normally.

Bio: Orimnoc came from Makuta Bitil to Corpus a while ago, but she had been busy up until recently in forging her armor to perfection, as well as making her bland sword more ferocious and cruel. Her goals are currently unknown.

Personality: Orimnoc is cruel and direct in her approach to matters. Although she hasn’t been around the school much, it would seem that she’s very much so fit to survive in its ever chaotic world.

Is that sword something akin to a sawfish sword, or is it more spiky and impractical than that? 

It is a gimmick to their profiles, but if you want me to, I will turn it into a mistake in their makuta's creating them.

I'd appreciate some reasoning for why they can do what no other Lerahk can do, yes. And you'll have to explain exactly what you mean by "shadow garden" if you're going with that explanation

That's a fair point... Rahkshi do fly. I mostly thought of this from the perspective of walking, but I guess a broken leg would be more of a problem when needing to raise it up to fly. Alright then... maybe just limit it to a broken arm or something? Yeah. A non-lethal cut along the side of her kraata case from a kanoka, and a broken arm. Sounds fair to me, considering the daring stunt she's going to pull.

Just a reminder, but Rahkshi need to maintain that reclining pose they do in the movie and their ads to stay flying. Might be a bit tricky doing that with a broken leg, which is I think what Sergei had in mind

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I'd love to try, except that I am leaving.

Also, I serosley am considering letting someone play as Melody. Her meeting with Canvas and Xi really helped her grow and now that she is actually trying to spread the word I would hate for her to have to just dissapear.  If you want to play as her then send me a PM

Edited by Smudge8

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

Um.... whut?