Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Mar'jik can, during bouts of intense meditation, use Level 3 for Mind Reading. However he is in no condition to fight or even defend before or after that. It's actually not useful for much, come to think of it, except maybe for lie detection. :P

Then not approved. You can only get level 3 powers by being level 3, you can't will yourself into evolving up then devolve back down when you get tired. And, as I said, I really don't like someone trying to declare they have a power level they haven't earned yet

Flash, on the other hand, is fine :)

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Follow up question: does the academy do the thing where if one of the students screws up majorly, they get brought in front of a staff council? Because that sounds fun.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

Mar'jik can, during bouts of intense meditation, use Level 3 for Mind Reading. However he is in no condition to fight or even defend before or after that. It's actually not useful for much, come to think of it, except maybe for lie detection. :P

Then not approved. You can only get level 3 powers by being level 3, you can't will yourself into evolving up then devolve back down when you get tired. And, as I said, I really don't like someone trying to declare they have a power level they haven't earned yet

Flash, on the other hand, is fine :)

Fine, scratch that part then.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Follow up question: does the academy do the thing where if one of the students screws up majorly, they get brought in front of a staff council? Because that sounds fun.

Probably something like that

Teclax, you'll get an approval once you've actually taken that bit out of the profile

Edited by I Am Ultron Six

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Probably something like that
YESSSSSSSS. All proceeds according to plan.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

OOC: ... How is a rifle heavy artillery? This isn't a stanrd Midak.

As far as I was aware the only change you had made to the skyblaster was an addition of a bolt action that handily prevented rapid fire. No streamlining or downsizing. Which means the thing you're lugging around is pretty big and clunky. Weight won't be a problem with Rahkshi strength but its still going to be cumbersome and unwieldy. 

7AOYGDJ.jpg

And how would they even see it? They would need windows, and who puts windows in the washroom?

But there are windows:

IC: The room had been set. The three Fs had commandeered the floor's washroom as the venue and modified it accordingly... The makeshift hall had few windows but Floor had seen to the ones it did have, her power warping and cracking them into twists and bubbles. Now they both dimmed and refracted the light, casting the room not just into blackness but every shade of colour you could want. It was like being inside a rainbow with the lights switched off.

Edited by Click

And how would they even see it? They would need windows, and who puts windows in the washroom?

But there are windows:

IC: The room had been set. The three Fs had commandeered the floor's washroom as the venue and modified it accordingly... The makeshift hall had few windows but Floor had seen to the ones it did have, her power warping and cracking them into twists and bubbles. Now they both dimmed and refracted the light, casting the room not just into blackness but every shade of colour you could want. It was like being inside a rainbow with the lights switched off.

Flashing lights at a dance? Not too unexpected methinks.

Yo, VahkiDane, while you didn't specifically say it, is it safe to assume that Omega has lost sight of Chekquars? Considering Chekquars is able to hide totally in any shadow and generate a shadow field around him, and took lengths to get out of sight before slipping into a shadow, I doubt Omega would be able to follow Chekquars' movements. 

Just wanted to clear this up. ^_^

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

, let the killing happen. Its the party Pho is worried about. As long as the music keeps bouncing and nobody is the wiser, Pho has no issues. Karz, it might be worth it to help him hide the body.

Hide the bodies in the empty dormitory wing. The Twins go there all the time; they know all of the good hiding spots.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Wait, is there any staff besides Palma, Suvok and the Brotherhood? If so i was thinking they could maybe be a janitor/engineer type person... Can't think of any other roles to be filled right now.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

What are the rules regarding weapons? Glass and Xara took down Dodge, so does that mean one of them could make off with his fancy new skyblaster, if they so desired?

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Is Mar'jik okay without the power boosting?

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Well, infirmary's filled up again. Something tells me that we're not going to get healed up until after Suvok breaks everything up. Palma must be Rahkin' out with the rest of the students (I couldn't resist. :P).

Though it is a bit confusing that Fang left as the party started to get into the fight, and the other participants are waking up to the party when they were taken out after him. I guess it must be a long party.

For the record, I didn't exactly plan for Fang to get shot. I thought it might be a good chance for him to try and break up an assassination, but I had a few ideas in place depending on when Dodge fired. If Dodge had stopped and listened to Fang, they could have gained an ally. If Dodge fired before he got there, he would have caught Xara and got to the infirmary. I will admit, him getting shot was my favorite of the plans, just because of the development that could occur. Plus, he got saved by Mahrika, so we're definitely allies now. :D

Edited by Click

Then who would there be at a staff council?

Tridax, Suvok and Palma. Maybe some other representative of the Brotherhood acting as a more impartial witness

What are the rules regarding weapons? Glass and Xara took down Dodge, so does that mean one of them could make off with his fancy new skyblaster, if they so desired?

Hmm, normally I'd say anything goes and you could walk off with it, but given he just got it like five of his posts ago it seems a bit mean and I feel my inner responsible GM raising an eyebrow. For now I'd say leave it with him, but if you get him unconscious again at some point then its fair game

Is Mar'jik okay without the power boosting?

I direct you to my previous statement. Edit the profile so there's no confusion later down the line and I'll approve it

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Mar'jik edited. And sorry, I didn't see your previous post.

We should call it the pretty gun Xara would have really liked as a gift, but the mod says we can't steal yet.  :( 

I think that someone should break it.

Nah. I think someone should shoot him with it. See how he likes a lightsaber gun to the face. 

I think that someone should break it.

Nah. I think someone should shoot him with it. See how he likes a lightsaber gun to the face. 

That's up to Xara and her crew. As much as Fang loves revenge, he also doesn't condone pointless violence, especially now that he knows how it feels. He'd be glad to smash it into tiny pieces once they've done it. :D

That's up to Xara and her crew. 

Her crew? Oh, I wish Xara had a crew. All she's got is a ship... that doesn't really exist yet. 

That's up to Xara and her crew.

Her crew? Oh, I wish Xara had a crew. All she's got is a ship... that doesn't really exist yet.
She has a captain, or a commodore at least! Edited by Funkydude527