Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

The strange, twisted, unorthodox things we do...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Or are even made to not murder and destroy as part of their life.

The things we do

The strange, twisted, unorthodox things we do...

....FOR SCIENCE!

Oh, wait, you guys are talking about something else.

Nevermind.

Question for the man up top: do you plan on taking the party scattering initiative, or am I okay to NPC it up?

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

We were talking about the Glass/Xara romance.

Duh. :D

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Question for the man up top: do you plan on taking the party scattering initiative, or am I okay to NPC it up?

See, thing is, none of the staff really have cause to break the party up yet. Tridax might not like the way Rahkshi are developing more rebellious personalities, but he'd probably find the party interesting from his science-only point of view and in any case he doesn't really concern himself with day-to-day activities in the school. He leaves that to Suvok, and Suvok doesn't mind when things like this happen because he understands the value in letting people unwind for relief and morale. So as of yet, no-one really has any incentive to bring the hammer down on the party. If Snake and Omega keep trashing things up that may change though. Can only turn a blind eye to students beating the snot out of each other for so long

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Thanks Ultron. I think I'll just sit back until I get my armor back. Not much else to do but scheme and plot my revenge.   :evilgrin:

Would be nice to have another character in this case, but I can't come up with anything, and I'm not ready for Hoto yet. 

Edited by Click

I want in on villainy, it looks great. :c

Which villainy?

Isn't Glass already more or less part of Phogen's cabal?

Ship unconfirmed. Phogen is too slippery to ship. Consider her a restricted export. However, she will be declared.

Side note: this genderfluid characteristic is narratively beautiful. I love messing around with it, tuning, tweaking, hinting, using... Its just so elegant and simple, but adds so much depth to every post.

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

Ah, I see.

I wish I could play such a character well. Eh, new profile coming in a few minutes.

EDIT:

Name: Officially Floor-3, the third Rahkshi with this name. Most people just call him Floor or Trey (three)

Variation: Plasma

Level: 2

Gear:

-Standard Rahkshi Staff

-Armoured Chestplate

-Wrist blades that can be retracted or extended through a button on his palm.

Received from assignment:

-Chameleon, appears as a sword hilt, one with an intricate latticework forming a basket around the handle. However, it has a transmutable blade that can become any sword the user wishes.

Appearance: Floor looks average for a Rahkshi with the exception of a modification of his hand armour for his wrist blades to work.

Personality: Floor looks out for himself, and himself only. Anything he does is to his benefit, any deal he makes is for himself. That, however, does not mean he is unwilling to help others. He just helps himself first. He cares naught for morals, only to be the best.

Bio: Another Rahkshi with an uninventive name, this Floor was dropped on the floor and left there, forgotten, after harvesting for a long and torturous 10 minutes. Such a traumatic childhood taught him to rely on himself, and it has served him well. He likes to play people off of each other to see what happens.

Edited by Tenth Norik

You know what this game of masterminds needs? A blindly loyal fanboy/girl-wannabe. :D

Name: Tube

Variation: Slow

Level: 2

Gender: They never had the attention span to figure it out, so they remain genderless

Gear: A large, flat mace they put together themself. Needless to say, it's not very intimidating or effective and is constantly breaking. In the second assignment, they acquired the gauntlet, Thornpiece. It has a glove with short spikes that can be shot out of the fingers and return once they hit their target.

Appearance: Tube has the standard build and blue and yellow color scheme of a Rahkshi of Slow, but they are a bit shorter and thicker-set. Their carapace is covered in poorly drawn Rahkshi heads and logos.

Personality: Tube is a follower, not a leader. The only smart decision they ever made was to join up with someone to not get killed. It's just about the only thing they're good at. They can't fight, can barely read, can't plot or scheme, but when they find someone who is significantly evil, they will latch on with blind devotion... until they find someone more interesting. They are excitable, annoying, and naive at times, but whatever you ask them to do, they'll do it. Just keep an eye on them; at best, they'll prove a decent distraction, at worst, they'll ruin your scheme you've been planning for months.

Bio: Not much of significance has ever happened to Tube. First thing they did when they hatched was select the name "Tube" from the thing they fell out of, and then they decided to join  someone. It was a long journey for anyone traveling with them to the school, but mostly for Tube as the rest of their group abandoned them. Shortly after arriving, Tube met Chekquars (they still believe his name is "Checkers"), and it was minionship at first sight. Tube's been following the Darkness Rahkshi ever since, defending them from Omega, assisting in assignments, and generally trying to be a good minion.

It was Tube's sparring match with Whakatio that brought her into Chekquars' group, and with the new responsibility, Chekquars left with them to plan how to make it all official.
When Chekquars left to further his plans (AKA Zakaro stopped playing), Tube was left behind with Whak. Poly ran across the two and attempted to recruit them for her cult. Whak confessed to having some troublesome memories, and Poly proposed giving her Dallior's vacant suit. Tube happily agreed, unaware that their friend would be unable to function in the other suit. When they realized this, they demanded Poly let her go, to which the Lehrak eventually agreed. Tube eagerly pulled Whak out and ran off to put her back in her suit, which was now back in Poly's dorm. With Whak in her rightful place, they followed everyone out to the Causeway for the fifth assignment, but Whak forbade them to go.
While searching for Poly to retrieve Whak’s weapons, the two came across the bound Deadeye and freed him, after which he immediately assaulted Whak. With some quick thinking heroics on Tube’s part, they succeeded in knocking Deadeye unconscious again and tying him up. Shortly after, they encountered Raith, who said she was sent by Chekquars to gather information on the school. Tube told her about the encounter with Deadeye, and she left to interrogate the Rahkshi while Tube and Whak quietly slipped away, but Raith still followed after to announce their freedom from her and Chekquars.
After spending plenty of time eating, Tube and Whak continued their search for Poly and Whak’s weapons, and found him in the middle of Vaalku’s “Enlightenment.” The Porters arrived bearing news of the memorial service before Tube could put too much thought into what was going on.
Edited by Click
  • Upvote 1

Just have a post where you sneak up behind wherever they last were, autohit them, take them down, and if they come back, they'll wake up in the infirmary from a "coma." :P

Or maybe don't do that.

Oh wow... Chekquars played everyone.

As much as I hate to say it: well done.

I suggest that we stop jumping to conclusions and wait to see what happens. :D

You know, FunkyDude, if it comes down to a battle of wits between Phogen and Chekquars, Tube might make an excellent informant due to their stupidity. You ask the right questions, and they'd be telling you all about Chekquars plans like it was just another day at work. :D

Okay, who has completely finished this assignment? By which I mean killing or being killed by both target and assassin.

I know Xara and Exxan are both finished, and I believe the same applies to Glass, Omega, Green and a few others.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

I've got nothing better to do, so I'll do a read over and make sure. Here's an ongoing list:

Red - Fail - Assassinated by Target

Green - Succeeded - Assassinated Assassin and Target, or Assassinated, but Assassinated Target

Note: *'s indicate those who assassinated target and assassin

Orange - Assassinated by Assassin or Assassinated Target

Caoutchouc  - Assassinated by Exxan (Target) and Green (Assassin)

Exxan* - Assassinated Squid (Target) and Caoutchouc (Assassin)

Green* - Assassinated Caoutchouc (Target), Assassinated by Squid (Assassin)

Omega - Assassinated by Glass (Target) and again by Fall (Assassin)

Fall - Assassinated Omega (Target)

Squid - Assassinated by Exxan (Assassin), Assassinated Green (Target)

Clock - Assassinated by Snake (Assassin)

Snake - Assassinated Clock (Target), attempted assassination by Dodge (assassin)

Xara - Assassinated Dodge (Target), Assassinated by Glass (Assassin)

Glass* - Assassinated Omega (Assassin) and Xara (Target)

Dodge - Assassinated by Xara (Assassin), attempted assassination of Snake (Target)

Chekquars* - Assassinated Vir (Target), Assassinated Hashan (Assassin)

Vir - Assassinated by Chekquars (Assassin), Assassinated Hashan (Target)

Hashan - Assassinated by Chekquars (Target) and Vir (Assassin)

Argun - Kicked for inactivity

Skia - Kicked for inactivity

Let me know if I missed anyone. Had enough of the word "assassin" yet? :P

Edited by Click

Here's what I have so far:

Exxan's assassin was Cautchouc, and his target was Squid. He killed both, so he passed.

Xara killed her target - Dodge-256, and let herself be knocked out by her assassin - Glass. She also passed.

Glass defeated Xara, his target, and also took out Omega, his assassin. He passed.

If I recall correctly, Green took out her target, which was Caoutchouc, and was then autohit to death by Squid, who was her assassin. She passed.

Omega was killed by his target, who was Glass, and was later assassinated by Fall. He failed.