Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Alpha, Twin of Omega, vs Rail, the guy who kind of replaced Omega.

Who will win?

Pretty sure Rail gives no ######s about Alpha right now.

While true at the moment, if you feel the need for Alpha to start a fight with him over a perfectly logical reason IC (such as him thinking that Exxan did the student body a service by killing Omega, for example), feel free to challenge him anytime after the battle between him and Glass concludes.

He's not one to back down from a fight.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Well, if she ever tries to suss out her potential allies by asking people what they thought about her brother's death, and she encounters Rail while doing so, she might very well have one at some point.

Just saying.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

A cold, merciless killer might be fun, eh?

NAME: Shark

VARIATION: Silence

LEVEL: 5

GENDER: Never actually chose, but most think of him as male.

GEAR: An enormous, like seriously massive, Draconian sword, which he left unnamed after much contemplation. It has a nasty surprise built in: the conical pommel can be launched out at moderate speed as a heavy last-resort dart. In addition, he recently forged several Kanoka of Teleportation into one side of this blade, so that any object striking that side is teleported to a random location no more than several strides away. (I will use a random number generator to decide in what direction relative to the weapon's owner - 1 for their left, 2 for front and left, 3 for front, 4 for front and right, 5 for right, 6 for back and right, 7 for back, and 8 for back and left.) He also has a back-mounted scabbard for the sword and a few extra pommels stored in his dorm.

Shark also wields Faithful, a boomerang-sword snatched from the air and Caoutchouc's possession on Visorak. It has the ability to return to the thrower then thrown.

Finally (so far, at least), Shark has a small mentally-activated laser gun on his head, looted during the sacking of Phantom-On-The-Water. Upon activation, it requires a few seconds to charge before it can fire, during which time it glows red-orange with increasing brightness.

APPEARANCE: Silver, with intense cold blue eyes spaced unusually far apart. His spine is a single long shark-fin, and there are small bladed fins on his elbows. Huge and strong enough to put a fearsome force behind the brutal swings of his sword.

PERSONALITY: Shark's goal in life is frighteningly similar to that of an Old Breed Rahk: kill as many things as possible. Unlike an Old Breed Rahk, however, Shark carefully plans his exterminations. He may have succeeded in several so far, but the chance he'll be satisfied and stop is as great as the chance he'll become a singer: none. His demeanor is cold and calculating, always on the watch for his next victim as he silently cruises through the halls. He's a loner, but not so much so that he wouldn't ally temporarily with someone in order to further his murderous ambitions.

BIOGRAPHY: Shark's father was hoping that one of his sons would become a musician, for some reason. It is unknown how this affected Shark, but one might wonder if he became such a passionless killer just to spite his Makuta. Unfortunately for Shark, he arrived at Corpus after the first assignment, and this is perhaps his only regret. His first few attempts to actually end another student's life met with failure, but he vowed to succeed someday...

And so he did. In the Gym one day he encountered Zex, and marked the murderer as his new target. Luckily for him, Tridax soon tried and convicted Zex, and as a result he was crippled for life. Now killing him would be easy, all Shark needed to do was ensure nobody suspected him doing it. To this end, he flew to the Cauldron, painted a piece of scrap metal green, and returned unnoticed to the school, where he broke into Zex' room from the outside. There, he wrote a suicide note in his target's handwriting, scraped off some of the green paint so that Deadeye might be suspected, and stabbed Zex with his own knife in such a way that Zex could have done it himself, despite his injuries. To cement his alibi, he returned to the Cauldron, then flew back to Corpus Rahkshi: but, almost there, he dropped himself from a high altitude onto one of the pillars of Chirox' Causeway, severely injuring himself and slowing his flight speed.

Upon his final arrival, he was helped to the Infirmary by Vir and Pyre, the latter declaring that he had (somehow) concluded Shark was the killer. His explanation was rather unrealistic, however, and Palma more or less ignored him, healing Shark of his injuries, which he explained had been caused by the Nynrah Ghosts shooting him down.

When the dangerous Visorak assignment came around, Shark was sure to go, seeing an opportunity to kill unfettered. While on the island he easily defeated Shadow, and met Rain, to whom he gave the kill because of her vendetta against the 'Scribbler.' He later proceeded to battle Caoutchouc, who fled terrified, almost kill Fang but for Era's intervention, and nearly end Sidonas as well. He even took on Kat, but before he could prove himself Exxan joined in the fight, and he was overpowered and defeated by the two and only saved from a worse fate by Suvak's intervention. In the end, therefore, he actually failed to kill anyone on Visorak.

Rain, however, had not been so lucky, and lost her suit on the island. Sensing in her a potentially valuable ally, especially given the enemies he'd made on Visorak, Shark targeted a forsaken Rahkshi of Weather Control named Dane. After killing his Kraata in Fang's room with Forgebiter and leaving the corpse in Phogen's room as if a pathetic framing attempt by the Surahk, Shark presented Dane's suit to the Kraata Rain as a gift.

After attending Tridax' funeral service Shark went to the Gym, where he was attacked unprovoked by Fader. After easily disarming and incapacitating him he brought him to the Infirmary, telling him that he would go get his weapons and bring them to his room to later be picked up so they wouldn't be stolen. He did so, and with Rain's prompting Fader did indeed come to Shark's dorm, where Shark was waiting and knocked him unconscious. He then had Rain summon a terrible storm, and flew out to the Causeway, where he dropped the unconscious Fader off a pillar to be dashed to death on the rocks and never again seen, though if he somehow were, he would to all appearances have simply slipped off the Causeway in the storm.

His third murder committed and no one the wiser, he researched the art of metalworking and forged Fader's Teleportation Kanoka onto one edge of his sword, enabling him to disarm opponents by merely parrying their attacks.

Some time later, he came to terms with his growing feelings for Rain. He went to talk with her in her room, supposedly about their mutual enemy Kaboom, but instead revealed to her that he had fallen in love with her. Though she reluctantly admitted she felt similarly, he had in fact decided love was too much of a weakness, and killed her with her own knife, careful to disguise the death as a suicide.

Right after, he reported to the Gym in the 'Mob Rule' mafia assignment. When it began, he soon allied with Sliver, Grim, Recherche and others to systematically, forcefully eliminate the other participants, since eventually that would remove all of the assassins. The assignment dragged on, and he had removed six civilians before Icarax announced that the assignment was over, and revealed that Shark had in fact been an assassin - under the pretense of hunting assassins, he had actually been the most successful at removing civilians by far. This was impressive enough that he leveled up, becoming among the first level 5s. Furthermore, Icarax appointed him one of five Prefects of Icarax, tasked with maintaining order and relative safety in the school. So far, he has been surprisingly dedicated to this.

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Okay, I'm seeing a lot of angry/upset messages regarding Silencer's demise, so I think I aught to explain myself. 

There were a lot of factors coming into play here: I've always planned to kill one of them at some point, but I hadn't decided when or how. Considering that we'd just had two utterly pointless deaths of characters that no one really knew or cared about, it felt like this was the right moment to let one of them die, and the ongoing battle provided the perfect opportunity. 

The reason I chose to kill Silencer in particular was because compared to a lot of my other characters he was pretty two-dimensional; not a lot room for character development, and far less interesting than his "brother" Illusive, who I think I can get a lot more story from. 

So now, with Illusive, I get to explore a lot of the mysteries I was deliberately vague about: Were they actually brothers? Is Illusive unable to speak, or does he choose not to? And so on. 

• Upvote 2

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I think this is the perfect time to unleash the Xara/Glass/Rail Kaita. They can break up the fights in the gym. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Gotta get him approved first. Then perhaps we'll give it a go. I'm thinking he'll be more likely to tangle with noble Rahkshi who object to his goals, perhaps in defense of those who might make easy targets for him. Cuutuk vs. Shark, for Melody's life, perhaps?

Cuutuk would most likely get pulverized. Also the fact he's trying to be a pacifist.

Hmmm... we need a 3rd swashbuckler for a kaita, though. Someone with a leveled head. but piratey.

Squid... *gasp* SQUID!

A kaita from the depths! Arrrrg!

Edited by Loganto the Le-Matoran

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

I'm thinking he'll be more likely to tangle with noble Rahkshi who object to his goals

Take a number, Caoutchouc has quite the waiting queue for a fight.

He wouldn't be looking to fight noble Rahkshi, it's more likely they'll come to fight him when they hear of his evil deeds.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Take a number, Caoutchouc has quite the waiting queue for a fight.

Including Fang, eventually. Perhaps once he and Kat get back...

So, it looks like we'll never have the Era vs. Silencer battle I was always hoping for, but perhaps Era vs. Shark? We all know Hoto won't be fighting anyone, especially a silence Rahkshi, but I'd like to see how it would play out.

So, it looks like we'll never have the Era vs. Silencer battle I was always hoping for, but perhaps Era vs. Shark? We all know Hoto won't be fighting anyone, especially a silence Rahkshi, but I'd like to see how it would play out.

WHAT? 

I think this is the perfect time to unleash the Xara/Glass/Rail Kaita. They can break up the fights in the gym. 

Except that Rail and Glass are two of the ones currently fighting.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

WHAT? 

Come on, it would at least be... interesting. It would probably go as well as Root vs. Vlad, but as long as they weren't trying to kill each other, I'd be intrigued to see how it played out. The silencing Rahk vs. the one who navigates by sound.

Except that Rail and Glass are two of the ones currently fighting.

Xara's trying to make them stop fighting. 

Come on, it would at least be... interesting. It would probably go as well as Root vs. Vlad, but as long as they weren't trying to kill each other, I'd be intrigued to see how it played out. The silencing Rahk vs. the one who navigates by sound.

I'm telling you now, that never would have happened. Ever. 

Squid miiiight agree with killing if the killer had a really good argument, and the one to be killed had done something terrible. None of the deaths so far would have been Squid-approved, except possibly Omega's. Omega had been asking for it- literally, and he just kept going after Exxan. It would have seemed a merciful thing to do. But killing for the fun of it? Thats a big nope from Squid. That impression was spot-on, also. A Squid-Shark-? Kaita could work though... and it would be awesome. They need a mediator- someone who likes to kill but also understands the value of diplomacy.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Name: Shield

Variation:  Fire Resistance

Level: 4

Gear: Shield has a tomahawk and a small shield. He replaced this gear with a larger metal shield and a xiphos.

Appearance: Shield has painted himself a nice white and ice blue. His eyes are yellow and a cool looking scar goes through his left eye. He is pretty small. He recently repainted himself to be dark gunmetal, with white accents and blue vine patterns around his body. One of the vines curve round his eye.

Personality: Shield loves adventure. He loves being a sidekick to heroes (Root.) and loves to help people. He is loyal to his sidekick and will stop at nothing to be a hero. He's now more cold and cynical, and tends to be slightly more brutal and independent in the way he handles things.

Bio: Shield first discovered he liked to play the hero when he saved a poor rahkshi from being beaten up by a much bigger one. He called himself shield because his variation was Fire Resistance.

Edited by Jayne Cobb