Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

A baby Keras? Sounds like a nice idea. Go for it. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Norik.... do yourself a favour and jump overboard. Now. 

May you aimlessly drift forever on the sea of puns....

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Hopefully, he seas what you mean.

:D

What was that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of you not having a ship. :P

Edited by Roman Torchwick

You will..... you will.... :evilbiggrin:

We need more female characters. As far as somewhat active ones go, we've still got Rain, Siren, Alpha, Era, and Flash, and frankly I would be scared to approach most of them. :D

Ah.... XARA.

Ah, I stand corrected. Ignore me. 

Although I'm not exactly sure if there's any character in this game Era would be able to ship with.

Recoil's got Sidonas

A ship doomed to Davy Jones' locker, if ever I saw one....

Era would be one of those that I would be terrified to ask out. :D I feel like she would tear apart half the guys in the school before they would have a chance with her. :P The same can be said for pretty much all of them on that list except Flash, though I could see Rain x Squid working out...

Honestly, with all the ships Squid gets, its a wonder he doesn't actually have one going. He's so nice and tolerant of everyone. If anyone could be shipped with Era/Rain/Alpha (let's face it, no one wants to ship with Siren), it would be him.

It's so depressing looking through the student list. Probably more than half aren't even active.

EDIT: Era x Zelnos? :D It's already begun!

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 1

Era would be one of those that I would be terrified to ask out. :D I feel like she would tear apart half the guys in the school before they would have a chance with her. :P The same can be said for pretty much all of them on that list except Flash, though I could see Rain x Squid working out...

Honestly, with all the ships Squid gets, its a wonder he doesn't actually have one going. He's so nice and tolerant of everyone. If anyone could be shipped with Era/Rain/Alpha (let's face it, no one wants to ship with Siren), it would be him.

It's so depressing looking through the student list. Probably more than half aren't even active.

EDIT: Era x Zelnos? :D It's already begun!

I don't know about tearing them apart, per se, but yeah, I'm not sure she'd be too tolerant of a lot of them. 

And yes, Squid's easily the nicest guy in the school. It's a wonder no one's tried shipping with him.

Agreed. I have fond memories of some of those characters. Other were here for such a short amount of time that I barely recall them at all. It's a real shame that so many players have gone inactive. There's only so much that can be done with our small numbers now....

They spoke maybe once or twice, I think. It would take more than that for them to become a ship. That's kind of the reason I have a lot of difficulty believing the random Sidonas x Recoil thing. 

I would be interested in having Rail shipped at some point, if anyone thought that they could fill the role. It might get him to lighten up a bit.

It would also give him something to do besides being Xara and Glass' third wheel.  :P

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

He's not just the third wheel. He's the all important third member of our Kaita. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

There you have it, folks. Era shall remain forever unloved and shipless. :D

Well, yeah, but do they need him around all the time when their not Kaita-ing? No.

Also, if someone wants a piece of Rail, he's currently wandering around the gym, looking for people to fight.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Also, if someone wants a piece of Rail, he's currently wandering around the gym, looking for people to fight.

So was Xara, and no one seemed inclined to take her up on that. Can't imagine why. :P

Huh? Why do you think I put ... at the end of my sentences when more can me added?

Oh..... I have a tendency to put those at the end of a lot of my statements.... I didn't really think anything of it....

So, Nato, should we figure out the Era/Hoto/?? Kaita? I've got some ideas, but I suppose it depends on who the third member is. Jayar sounds willing, but we've also got Kat there (girl power Kaita! :D ).

Is there any reason not to prepare one for Jayar and one for Kat, so that we'll be ready either way?

Sure, why not? I guess I can probably come up with something either way. The original Rahkshi Kaita were very unusual and not exactly humanoid, so I hope that these concepts look something like that.

I guess I'll PM you, Scorp, and Nato to get things started.

By the way, Ultron. Have you thought up for any suitable punishments for Zex. Other than death?

Also the Sidonas x Recoil might be due to the fact that both were desperate to leave the no ship hole.

Rail's interested in acquiring a new punching bag.

Hint, hint.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: