Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Join us, Click. We shall conquer all of Corpus Rahkshi!

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

*Pushes you back into the sea*

You piece of LEGO.

Aye, made a pcture of Dajoks.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/LogantoTheLeMatoran/Sprite/dajoks_rahkshi_of_wethr_ctrl.png

Shark... hmm... maybe we be destined fer a kaita?

No Dajoks/Squid/Mahrika??

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

So.... ah.... did anyone actually rescue Vaalku? 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Yeah.... I don't think any of my characters would have given a karz. Illusive probably wouldn't have noticed, Era definitely wouldn't have. Exxan probably would have kept walking, and Xara would have stood there to watch him drown. 

Anybody got any ideas as to negotiations with the Ghosts? Not exactly the best diplomat..

Also, would anyone like to help with said negotiations?

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

You'll see no negotiating from me. I was the one whose characters contributed most to turning Phantom-on-the-Water agaisnt Corpus Rahkshi. I'm sure as karz not going to put any effort into undoing all of that hard work. 

By the way, Ultron. Have you thought up for any suitable punishments for Zex. Other than death?

Also the Sidonas x Recoil might be due to the fact that both were desperate to leave the no ship hole.

Rail's interested in acquiring a new punching bag.

Hint, hint.

So.. You want Zez to make him a punching bag?

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Illusive - The Cauldron. 

I stumbled into the Cauldron, the water icy agaisnt my skin. After the damage I'd taken in the previous fight, the paint on my armour was flaking off, staining the pools of water on the floor grey and green. I stayed there in the waterfall for the longest time, letting the frigid water wash away every last trace of paint from my body, leaving my now-pristine armour the colours I'd originally been formed with: tan and blue. 

Satisfied, I headed deeper into the cave, digging through crates and boxes until I found what I was looking for: tools and armour. I started taking my suit apart, pulling off my old, smooth plates and replacing them with angular, edged pieces. With my colours and profile changed, I would no longer be recognisable for the Rahkshi I'd once been. When I stepped out through the waterfall again, I was reborn. No longer was I one of The Twins; I was Illusive, an individual in my own right.

And I had a goal, a purpose all of my own. First, Zex would pay for taking my brother's life. But after that, I had bigger ideas. It wasn't Zex I truly blamed for Silencer's death; he was merely the hand who delivered the killing blow, and behalf of a far greater evil. An evil that I intended to erase. 

My goal was a simple one: destroy Corpus Rahkshi.

Uh... whoa. I'm scared.

Revenge is a dish best served destructive. 

And Zex's never intended to kill any the twins. :(

Really? He seemed pretty set on killing Illusive. I mean, he had two severe chest wounds, and Zex wanted to stick a powerfully electrified knife into one of those wounds. That was clearly going to be a fatal blow. 

At that point in the fight, the only thing I could do was decide which of the two to kill off, and Silencer's heroic sacrifice was a far better plot point than Illusive's brutal and pointless death would have been.

So, Nato, should we figure out the Era/Hoto/?? Kaita? I've got some ideas, but I suppose it depends on who the third member is. Jayar sounds willing, but we've also got Kat there (girl power Kaita!  :D ).

I might've mentioned this already, but an Era/Hoto/Mantis Kaita would be cool. I mean, Mantis has 3 extra eyes to go around. :D It all fits perfectly!

Don't you remember what Xara's level two lightning did to Stronghold just through him touching her staff? And Zex was planning to unleash that level of electricity inside Illusive's body. After receiving the kinds of injuries he had, that would have killed him. 

Electricity Uses painful sparks to incapacitate anything that it touches.

Is it just me, or is it somewhat unrealistic that Zex would be able to electrify an entire waist-high pool of water, and a huge geyser, with 'painful sparks?'

Even if we accept that they wouldn't just kinda burn out instantly, I don't think it would do much to touch it.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

I don't see how it's actually possibly to electrify a geyser in the first place.

The water is spraying upwards; the current wouldn't be able to travel through the spray properly. 

So, Nato, should we figure out the Era/Hoto/?? Kaita? I've got some ideas, but I suppose it depends on who the third member is. Jayar sounds willing, but we've also got Kat there (girl power Kaita!  :D ).

I might've mentioned this already, but an Era/Hoto/Mantis Kaita would be cool. I mean, Mantis has 3 extra eyes to go around. :D It all fits perfectly!

Aaaaand my comment gets lost in the current (pun intended) of electricity discussion. :P

I got rid o the electric part. The only danger to shark is the scalding heat of the water.

Also the pool is knee high. Not waist high.

Which of course he planned for.

Okay then. But still, I don't think sparks would travel through that much water. It isn't much going to hurt Shark to touch it, at least if he's at a good distance from Zex.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Stop the pun thread. Now. 

Please. :D 

There's no obstacle to electrical current flowing through a moving water stream, but in a geyser the water drops wouldn't be connected enough to allow a reasonably-powered current to jump between them.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

Right, I've finished MOCing Illusive Alone: http://i.imgur.com/jCG3SQL.png

As with all of my MOCs thus far, it doesn't look exactly like a Rahkshi, but I did the best I could with the resources I had. 

• Upvote 2

For something done in LDD, it is pretty cool, especially the hand with the chain!

That flex tool is so indescribably frustrating to use. It only took about thirty tries to get that hand right with Legion. 

By the way, Ultron. Have you thought up for any suitable punishments for Zex. Other than death?

Also the Sidonas x Recoil might be due to the fact that both were desperate to leave the no ship hole.

Rail's interested in acquiring a new punching bag.

Hint, hint.

So.. You want Zez to make him a punching bag?

Noooo...

I want Zex to be the punching bag.  :evilbiggrin:

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.