Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Btw the way Norik, I think Glass just destroyed Xara's reason for existing.

You do know what the T and W in BTW stand for, right?

And he actually didn't. Xara had already achieved her goal. She's successfully become the best fighter in the school, as proven yesterday when no one dared to take her up on her challenge. She just doesn't know what to do with herself now that she's done that. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Johnrahk in case you didn't notice its Shark's turn to make a move.

@Roman - Or some people didn't feel like fighting her at that time. Just because nobody challenges me to a staring contest doesn't mean I'm the best starererer. :P

Also Pyre is open to fighting.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

You know, spin it the right way, and Fang can help with Illusive's goals. :D

Speaking of our lonely Twin, nice MOC. I really like the color scheme.

And I'm back home if you guys wanted to hop on Skype.

@Roman - Or some people didn't feel like fighting her at that time. Just because nobody challenges me to a staring contest doesn't mean I'm the best starererer. :P

Well, Ultron has said in the past that claims like Xara's need to be backed up with good RPing. Xara was right there, exhausted from two fights, asking for another, and no took her up on it. The only posts in response to her challenge were from characters who didn't want to fight her. 

The only way I can really interpret that is to mean no one had the guts to take her on. And until such a time as someone challenges her and wins, I'm going to continue RPing under the assumption that she's officially become the best fighter in the school. 

I hear ya about that flex tool. Freakin' tubes.....

The tool belt is even worse, and that's a part I often use in some of my other MOCs. 

You know, spin it the right way, and Fang can help with Illusive's goals.  :D

Speaking of our lonely Twin, nice MOC. I really like the color scheme.

And I'm back home if you guys wanted to hop on Skype.

Illusive is still mute, remember? I haven't decided yet whether he's unable or just unwilling to speak, so it shall remain a mystery for now. Until such a time as I decide, he's not really going to be spinning anything in any way whatsoever. 

Thank you. I went with the original Illusion colours: blue and tan, or as close to tan as I could find in LDD, then added the lighter blues for a bit of variance. And the blue on his spines is actually a transparent shade, it just didn't come out too well. 

I've always got Skype open.... I'm sad like that. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Illusive - The Cauldron. 

I stumbled into the Cauldron, the water icy agaisnt my skin. After the damage I'd taken in the previous fight, the paint on my armour was flaking off, staining the pools of water on the floor grey and green. I stayed there in the waterfall for the longest time, letting the frigid water wash away every last trace of paint from my body, leaving my now-pristine armour the colours I'd originally been formed with: tan and blue. 

Satisfied, I headed deeper into the cave, digging through crates and boxes until I found what I was looking for: tools and armour. I started taking my suit apart, pulling off my old, smooth plates and replacing them with angular, edged pieces. With my colours and profile changed, I would no longer be recognisable for the Rahkshi I'd once been. When I stepped out through the waterfall again, I was reborn. No longer was I one of The Twins; I was Illusive, an individual in my own right.

And I had a goal, a purpose all of my own. First, Zex would pay for taking my brother's life. But after that, I had bigger ideas. It wasn't Zex I truly blamed for Silencer's death; he was merely the hand who delivered the killing blow, and behalf of a far greater evil. An evil that I intended to erase. 

My goal was a simple one: destroy Corpus Rahkshi.

Uh... whoa. I'm scared.

Well, batten down the hatches friends, a storm is coming.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Yeah.... This is getting too weird for me.... 

BTW, Roman, Mar'jik was trying to talk to Xara, but I got ninja'd by Norik

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Oh.... sorry.... my bad. :(

Hey hey, what's this? A second Kaita?!

Name: Dekako
Variation: Fear/Dodge/Sonics
Level: Kaita
Gear: A staff similar in design to Hoto’s, with finely-tuned blades to focus its sonic abilities.
Appearance: Dekako has a large, dinosaur-ish head that can let out powerful roars imbued with the powers of sonics and fear. She has four arms, two of which are smaller and folded up under its body with claws like that of a praying mantis. Her body is red, with silver armour and yellow accents, and she possesses a long tail that ends in a whip-like blade, made from Rattler and Scourge, which is coated in a paralysing venom. Powerfully built and muscular, she makes use of Hoto’s Dodge powers to be more effective in combat.
Personality: The Kaita is formed of Hoto, Kat and Era, and contains all of their personalities.
Bio: TBA.
MOC: TBA.

• Upvote 4

I still can't believe we put that whole thing together in less than an hour.... 

Eye see what you did there.... 

And... Corpus Rahkshi is now officially in an arms race.

I expect five more Kaita to pop up within a week.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Well, we put together that profile in - I checked the times - 57 minutes. 

It aint really all that difficult. 

Funky! Come back to us!

And Exxan somehow still hasn't met Alpha either. 

When did this happen?

Funny thing; I just had Rail walk back into his room and completely forgot about them.

I'll have him notice the next time he comes out.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

When did this happen?

Lemme just search through some pages.

IC: Sidonas - Dorm

Sidonas woke with a jolt, he assumed it was just energy from having alot of sleep. He spent the next few hours putting what was left of the Crossbow Gauntlet together, and when it was finished, he put it in a small package of it's own. He wrote a quick letter and rolled it up, placing it in the parcel with the Crossbow Gauntlet.

Afterwards, he placed the crates by everyone's doors, making sure the food in them were undamaged, which they were. With great care, he left the gift for Recoil at her door, and ran off quickly to his dorm.

When he arrived, he collapsed in bed, thinking of what he wrote to Recoil, he recited it in his memory:

"Hello,

I know this may seem strange, finding free food and a new weapon inside a crate and parcel, but rest assured, this is all out of goodwill, not any scheme like I may be known for, if you have guessed who this is from, that is. Anyways, I hope people enjoy getting something good to eat besides the garbage this academy provides. And the gadget? A Gauntlet Crossbow of my own design, for whenever you are in a situation where Kamas and an average sized weapon will not suffice. I have provided ammunition, not many bolts to fire, but 5 will do, considering this is to be used only when silence is needed. If you want more ammunition? Well, I think you know where to go.

I hope this shows you that I'm much more than a thief.

Hope we can talk to each other without a blade to someone's neck,

A friend,

"Anonymous" "

When Sidonas finished the recitement of the letter, he let out a small whisper: "Recoil, I like you.." Then he fell asleep.

What Sidonas did not realize is that when he moved it, several of the bolts keeping the thing together came undone, causing the thing to revert to a broken, half complete state.

OOC: Last Post.

Gonna do a lot of editing tomorrow.

There.

Basically as an apology of sorts, and as a plan for redemption and so he could get Recoil, Sidonas found some smuggled food, and gave some to every student anonymously.

Everyone now has fruit left by their dorms' doors. Yay for food!

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

I was just thinking the same thing. 

I must have skimmed through that post the first time around, since I was under the impression he'd only given gifts to Recoil. 

That's why you don't skim through posts.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

This was before he changed the font colour. I literally couldn't see his post.