Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Well.... we gave him apathy because Phoenix gave us unrealistic posts of Zex not reacting to his injuries.

If he chooses not to care, why should we?

Its starting to annoy me how you asaume that I don't care. I will respond as Zex but when you are typing on your phone in the middle of the night you wouldn't expect somebody to be thinking straight now wouldn't you.

I am going to make realistic responses but I have projects and school to do too and I don't get much time to get to think about what Zex might say.

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

A segment from the comedy I'm writing I think you guys will enjoy:

This time, they exited the portal to a calm, peaceful environment almost reminiscent to that of a Ga-Metru school.

And then they saw the Rahkshi. Kongu scrambled to hide behind Keetongu’s yellow bulk, panting with fear.

“Why you hiding? These Rahkshi okay. They smart.” Keetongu shrugged, not understanding his friend’s worries. But Kongu’s fears were confirmed when an oblivious silver Rahk walked up to the duo and started poking Keetongu in the chest.

“Hi. Can I study you? Can I? You’re weird, and that’s awesome. Can I study you?” he was even more oblivious to being shoved out of the way by a flame-throwing Rahkshi narrowly evading a book launched at him by yet another ‘student’.

Kongu quickly tapped his Olmak, drawing a gasp from the Rahkshi who had just started to move towards the commotion.

Also, Raptor's actions are probably making it less likely that Revenge will join the Kaita.  Raptor may not be experimenting on anyone anymore, but he still needs to respect others.

That's what makes him an awesome character to right. I can do practically anything I want with him without being judged. And don't worry, his experiments aren't over.  :evilbiggrin:

Zex murdered Silencer and Discord. Tridax called an assembly and asked everybody who did it and a bunch of Rahks pointed to Zex. In punishment, Tridax stuck him to a stone X and told everyone they could strike him once. He's since lost his eyes, one arm, his jaw, and a foot, I think.

Meanwhile, Illusive decided to avenge his brother by destroying Corpus Rahkshi, and to that end he's been leaving hate notes against the Staff all over the school, claiming Tridax is a tyrant - hence Tridax leaving Zex' punishment to the students.

I think that's the important stuff.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Illusive also murdered some Matoran in order to provoke the locals into attacking the school.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Rail's going to have his piece of Zex, one way or another.

I find it cute that you guys think you can stand up to Tridax.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

And also Exxan and Fang are good ol' buddies now.

Not buddies... They've just agreed to stop hating each other, because like it or not, they've got an awful lot in common. 

I find it cute that you guys think you can stand up to Tridax.

[continued laughter] 

Unlike those suicidal fools, some of us have a real plan for dealing with Tridax. We just don't feel like sharing it yet. :evilgrin: :evilmad: :evilbiggrin:

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Does it involve running away or trying to bombard him with Kaita?

Because I don't like the odds of either of those plans.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

And that, my dear friends, is where Exxan, Xara and Era come in. 

I mean Exxan's a strategic genius, Xara has a map showing the exact location of Malebranche, and Era can speak Matoran. 

Ultron mentioned on Skype that one of the reasons that he created Malebranche was to give the inevitable escaping students somewhere to escape to. He wouldn't set all of that up just for us to instantly fail, I don't think. 

Alright, so I'm thinking of having Dormirahk start having terrible nightmares, and then as serious s*** starts going down, Dormirahk will realize that their dreams are coming true. Considering the frequency of their nap times, that gives plenty of opportunity for multiple premonitions, of which all will come true as s*** inevitably goes down. Thoughts?

• Upvote 3

But how is it meta-gamey? I can't know what will happen in the future any more than Dormirahk can, so it'll be a surprise for me even more than it will be for them. Heck, my character will, in essence, know more than their player.

BUT it won't actually be of any use to them, considering the fact that they will only remember the nightmares as the events from them unfold before them.

Edited by Toa Onaku

I honestly don't see the point of that. It seems to me that you're looking for ways to make a - please don't take offence to this - relatively uninteresting character seem more important than they actually are. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

No offense taken. Honestly, me putting the whole sleepy thing on them was a cheap shot at trying to make a unique character, when in fact it just made a character that I CONSTANTLY have to have fall asleep in the most inconvenient of situations, just to maintain character integrity. Adding the whole premonition thing to his dreams would at least give it a little bit of purpose.

• Upvote 2

Fair enough, but I don't think giving him weird premonitions is really the way to go about it....