Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

@Toa Onaku: Apart from the very high likelihood of unintentional metagaming, no. 

@Kovika: Dude, you can't just completely ignore an attack. Please go back and edit your last Sidonas post. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Sidonas - Gym

Sidonas added one last phrase: "He is a monster, but to torture a fellow Rahk, what does that make you?" He stood there, staying silent as to if his fellow Rahk had anything to say.

Congratulations.... you edited your post but still didn't respond to Illusive's attack. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Sidonas - Gym

Sidonas added one last phrase: "He is a monster, but to torture a fellow Rahk, what does that make you?" He stood there, staying silent as to if his fellow Rahk had anything to say.

Congratulations.... you edited your post but still didn't respond to Illusive's attack.

Fixed that too.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Before unintentionally killing Silencer, I wanted to use Zex as my main rahkshi. There goes that. Somebody can purposely rek another player's rahkshi just by making your character die. Like if Exxan stabbed Toxin Arctic could just say Toxin died and then a character that somebody wanted to keep will be brutally killed.

I think if somebody is going to have their character die in a battle I think they should let the other player know beforehand because a player might not want their character rekt by Tridax.

Also working on a realistic *magical sparkles* post for Zex.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze
  • Upvote 1

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

Until the knife came at him.

Sidonas threw himself out of the way. He didn't know why the Rahk tried to kill him, but that didn't matter. He grabbed his dagger and drew it in defense. "I have to quarrel with you. Why start a fight with me?" 

Two things: 

1. It's not a knife, it's a big bloody staff with a forearm-long blade on the end.
  2. It was stabbed at Sidonas' back while he was still talking; there's no way he should have heard or seen it coming. 

I think if somebody is going to have their character due in a battle I think they should let the other player know beforehand because a player mufhr not want their character rent by Ultron.

Well, that wasn't entirely planned out, though. You put me in a position where Illusive was going to die. I decided I'd rather have Silencer die instead, because that made for a meaningful death. 

• Upvote 3

\

I think if somebody is going to have their character due in a battle I think they should let the other player know beforehand because a player mufhr not want their character rent by Ultron.

Well, that wasn't entirely planned out, though. You put me in a position where Illusive was going to die. I decided I'd rather have Silencer die instead, because that made for a meaningful death. 

Well the point behind it was that: I never wanted to kill either Silencer or Illusive and Zex's attack could have put Illusive unconscious. But since you wanted Silencer to die it just got Zex targeted and eventually killed when I have wanted to keep Zex and use him as my main rahkshi. Same goes with Discord. He wouldn't have died but Arctic decided to kill him off which just got Zex, as I said before, my favorite character, utterly screwed.

And now you might have killed Sidonas for no reason. Kovika may have wanted to keep him and have fun with him and never intended to harm Illusive at the moment. :/

I just wanted to keep Zex but he got rekt. :P

Eh, while visions do have a precedent in the world of Bionicle I'm not really sure what the point of these ones would be. I mean, Dormi just hears of events and suddenly goes "Le Gasp, I think I had a dream about this once!"

I mean...so? It doesn't really seem to add or do anything

I'm not going to have Dormi "hear" of big events and connect the dots. They have to actually be present during the event to actually know that what is happening is something from their dream. Now, the thing is, although it may not have an apparent purpose at the moment, I am thinking of using it to build up to a climax for Dormirahk that will be rather fitting, in my opinion.

Well the point behind it was that: I never wanted to kill either Silencer or Illusive and Zex's attack could have put Illusive unconscious. But since you wanted Silencer to die it just got Zex targeted and eventually killed when I have wanted to keep Zex and use him as my main rahkshi. Same goes with Discord. He wouldn't have died but Arctic decided to kill him off which just got Zex, as I said before, my favorite character, utterly screwed.

And now you might have killed Sidonas for no reason. Kovika may have wanted to keep him and have fun with him and never intended to harm Illusive at the moment. :/

I just wanted to keep Zex but he got rekt. :P

Illusive had two severe chest wounds, and Zex was trying to stick an electrified knife into one of those wounds. If that isn't a killing blow, I don't know what to call it. Also, Illusive didn't kill Sidonas.... unless Kovika decides to let him die, in which case I'll happily deal with the consequences.

Death is something that can potentially happen in any fight, whether it's real life, or in a game like this. If you're not prepared to accept the consequences of killing someone - intentionally or otherwise, then maybe you shouldn't be starting fights? 

• Upvote 3

Exactly. Illusive's only real intention was to get Sidonas to shut up.

Don't you have enough characters as it is? 

Just a suggestion: Why not try developing your existing ones instead of making more? 

I was thinking about removing the Horse Riders. The horse riders was a joke I had with my brother and seemed fun at the time, but 4 brothers is pretty hard to manage. I wanted to focus on having just Pyre, and Zex but Zex got rekt. So In the end I'm going to focus on Pyre and 1 other character that I'll make.

You don't measure how interesting a character is by how well they could beat somebody up.

Look at Hoto, she's got an extreme aversion to violence but is one of the most engaging characters in the game

A lesson that Xara is finally starting to learn. 

Everyone loves Hoto. She's too adorable for anyone to hate her. 

IC: Zex

It seemed at the moment the people were too busy having fun laughing at my destroyed form to kill me.

I crawl out of the gym. My joints screamed and ached at every movement.

Looking for new limbs. And what better place than the infirmary.

Blinded I began feeling against the walls for the door. Feeling a cold draft I knew I had reached the door. Hopefully I remembered the path to the infirmary.

Now you could do suicide?

That is what they wanted me to do. They wanted me dead. But, I'll show them. 

I'LL SHOW THEM ALL!

IC: Pyre

I felt bad for Zex. He hadn't ever meant to kill anybody and he got this punishment?

I get out of my dorm and see Zex's destroyed form, crawling out of the gym. I walk up to him.

"Karz. What have they done?"

I take his bag and net launcher.

"Zex. Where are you trying to go now? I think you should try to get new legs."

"Get me to the infirmary. I have a plan."

I begin carrying Zex on my back to the infirmary.

I really don't think Zex would've been able to crawl out of the gym at all.

And all of that in one post? I think not. 

Edited it Zex doesn't crawl out of the gym yet. Also, if Zex put his kraata into another body of a dead rahkshi. Would he be able to control it? I'm not saying he will be all perfect and normal again I'm saying he can get a new lower leg and arm. He will still be blind but I'm wondering. Can kraata get into a different suit?

Unless that suit belonged to the same type of Rahkshi, I don't really see how that would be possible. 

What if he were to take the limbs and get them attached to his suit?

Like Sidonas sort of did.

I don't think Palma would waste her time performing limbs transplants for a tried and convicted murderer. Not unless Tridax told her to, and since Tridax can't be bothered reattaching the severed limbs, I don't think he'd give Palma such an order.

Also, Sidonas' legs are made out of a very common material known as asspullium, since the whole idea of him building himself new ones was ridiculous and unrealistic. I think they were defective as well, leaving him unable to walk/run normally. 

• Upvote 1

Okay, something that's been confusing me.

How is all the abuse that was heaped onto Zex's exosuit (or in general) translating to Zex's Kraata?

Is it just a lot of pain? Nerve damage? Or are injuries forming on the Kraata to match the suit?

Illusive ripped out his eyes. Xara's severe electric shock sould have fried his nervous system. Kat's fear attack should have basically destroyed his mind, and Exxan ripped off his lower mouthparts, leaving him unable to talk/eat properly ever again. Oh, and Exxan delivered a rather nasty speech that should have utterly crushed his spirit. 

I made sure all of my characters did things that would have a lasting impact on Zex himself, not just his suit. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

I don't think Exxan's speech would have affected Zex much. He knew that he gave the twins two chances to surrender and that he never meant to kill them. So he would think that Exxan's speech was just ignorant blabbering. And he doesn't really care about the fact that he killed them. He never meant to do it nor did he want to.

All the other things will have an affect but I don't think Exxan's speech will do anything. Also slop doesn't need to be chewed I think he will only need to slurp it. The only problems with his mouth will be talking I believe.

Okay, something that's been confusing me.

How is all the abuse that was heaped onto Zex's exosuit (or in general) translating to Zex's Kraata?

Is it just a lot of pain? Nerve damage? Or are injuries forming on the Kraata to match the suit?

The first two. Well, there is some physical damage appearing on the kraata, but thats from where people attacked the kraata directly. Mostly the damage to the suit is going to translate to the kraata as extreme pain. Being stabbed in the stomach is going to feel exactly like what being stabbed in the stomach will feel like. In extreme cases it would result in nerve damage, similar to how some really hot things will feel cold simply because they're killing your nerve endings off before they can report on the heat. So trying to reattach limbs is going to be tricky because the nerves will have become too damaged and scarred to support them

7AOYGDJ.jpg