Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

It wasn't necessarily mind reading. Bullseye had to come to the conclusion first. That's why I asked what you meant with what Vlad said, because if it didn't match what I was thinking, then Bullseye would have no reason at all to think that, and it would be metagaming that I will have to edit.

All Vlad meant was that he didn't care to keep a notebook. He didn't say aloud anything about Bullseye's teaching ability.

But like I said, this is not really a problem. It really had very little impact on the way things are going to go, unlike, say, a certain character declaring upon the vaguest contrived basis that he had certain knowledge of the identity of a murderer despite that murderer's near-perfect alibi. We can just let it play out, unless you would rather edit.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Oh man, Shark is evil....

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

You see? YOU SEE!

I've said it all along but you people just don't seem to want to take my word for it. Being evil is lots of fun! 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I was kidding about the "for the evulz" thing. Both of my evil characters are the way they are for a reason. Illusive because his mind is unraveling, and Sliver because she was raised that way. 

IC: Shark /  Team Doublecross / Visorak Wilds

There was a rustling of branches, and Caoutchouc came into view in a tree for a moment. Good, he was one of those that had morals, honor. If it had been Exxan, doubt might have entered Shark's mind.

I don't know about that.... if I were Shark, I'd actually prefer to fight Exxan over Cao. 

Being evil is fun.

Also, if you guys don't like what Illusive's trying to do, you could always find some extremely sneaky and interesting way to thwart him.

*Cough, cough, Rail, cough, cough.*

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Shark /  Team Doublecross / Visorak Wilds

There was a rustling of branches, and Caoutchouc came into view in a tree for a moment. Good, he was one of those that had morals, honor. If it had been Exxan, doubt might have entered Shark's mind.

I don't know about that.... if I were Shark, I'd actually prefer to fight Exxan over Cao. 

Yeahhhhh.

Exxan: Level three, who although fairly powerful probably has emotional inhibitions.

Cao: Level 4, best fistfighter in the school, few emotional inhibitions...

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Exxan: Level 3. Vacuum Rahkshi. Able to hit you from behind. Doesn't negotiate. 

Cao: Level 4. Elasticity Rahkshi. Able to hit you from really far away. Negotiates with his fists. 

Thwarting Illusive? That is in my long list of things I need to get Sido to do. It also involves besting Backstab at this assignment, finding that mind-reading Rahk for Palma to tell whether Shark was a murderer or not, and finally complete the numerous weapons and inventions I came up with. Lots of things on the list of unfinished work.

After reading today's posts, I am tempted to make an evil character. Or should I make another Rahk who behaves like a paragon or hero? Cause' the only thing I have ever done with Sido that was not purely to benefit himself was get on the stage and talk about how torturing Zex was awful, which resulted in getting stabbed.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Well, Shark is correct that he wouldn't attack if he had hostage, as he does. But IC, Cao doesn't know Shark. So his reputation and mindset are an unknown. Cao might make the assumption that Shark is bluffing...

In a fight, Cao might have the strength/power advantage. But his experience fighting armed opponents or dirty fighters is low. Fang had a sword, but he wasn't exactly toooo good with it >_>

Edit, that's fine with me Gukko. I just had to reread your earlier posts. My bad.

...but close to it

No one can stop me....

Rail would like to take you up on that statement.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Aren't two of your three characters on Illusive's side? 

Yup.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

He thought back to the teams. Many of those on Doublecross had been lower leveled students....

I thought everyone on Doublecross was level 2? 

Ah, okay. Makes sense. 

I predict that the Visorak will be dining on a fine cuisine of Rahkshi before the event is over.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

I predict that Lucid's prophecy may indeed come true.