Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

I have an idea that might free some captives. It involves clever negotiations. As for Shark's insurance? If my plan goes well, you will be needing that insurance. I have several ideas and plans that will ensure Doublecross' victory.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Letting them free? No. Negotiations do not involve getting anyone out of the compound.

They involve getting someone in.

As for Shadow, if my plan goes South, Doublecross will need a hostage.

Shock. A Rahkshi with a weird allergic reaction to flowers.

Well done.

Not allergic to it. Nightmare used his fear powers, and shock, being insane, saw his worst fear: Flowers, which was really a knife. He's afraid of flowers because he stepped on one, and Porters arrived to discipline him.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Well, let me see the results of my battle.

-Scorched hands

-Scorched suit

-Scorched everything

-Pain

-More pain

-Even more pain

Not a very good outcome. But at least I lived.

I don't think they ever actually met.

Actually, looking back on it, they have had a few brief conversations, but I doubt he would remember her... except maybe as the one who hugged Alpha.

Edited by Click

I'm curious as to whether Exxan's theory is correct or not; can a plant control Rahkshi manipulate dead plantlife? 

Depends on how "dead" it is, but considering the fact that they're not called Rahkshi of Plant-death, I would have to say no.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Sidonas - Visorak
"Guys." He called out. "Recoil was badly burned, even worse than I. Just give the man what he wants so we can get her to the crawler. Please, she does not seem to be in a good state and I am not sure whether or not Fang would kill at this time." Then he turned to Fang and gave him an angry look. "Look, just don't hurt her. Imagine if Kat was taken as a hostage with severe wounds, how would you feel in my situation? I'm asking you to stop. This hostage deal? It can wait. Recoil's burns? If nothing at least a little more importance, and hurry up please, I can't stay conscious for much longer with these burns."

How does Sido know to mention Kat?

He has, at least once, been around and caught on to Fang and Kat's relationship. Like after the Rescue Team got back from their job. Sido was in the Infirmary and heard and saw Fang and Kat talk.

I'm curious as to whether Exxan's theory is correct or not; can a plant control Rahkshi manipulate dead plantlife? 

I'm leaning towards Exxan being right and they can't. Looking at even the high tier plant control powers it seems they depend on manipulating or enhancing the natural traits of plantlife, things like their tendency to grow and move to seek good conditions. So something that was dead and had no ability to do things for itself, well there's nothing to manipulate or enhance. Plant controllers are just out of luck

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I'm pretty sure they can wither living plants. If its already dead he can't do anything more to it. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

What about withering the already dead plants? Weakening them to the point where Shield could just snap his bonds?

I'm inclined to say yes to this, but it depends on the state of the vines originally. If they were already long dead and withered to a crisp then he's sort of out of luck, but if they were only dead after being freshly ripped off then I'd say Root could cause them to die faster and start withering properly

7AOYGDJ.jpg

They weren't fresh. I said they were dead even before Exxan tore them down. But they weren't "withered to a crisp" otherwise they wouldn't be particularly useful for binding someone with.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I don't see why a plantlife Rahkshi's power would be able to effect something that has been dead for quite some time. 

But if the plants have been dead some time, then why aren't they withering? What you have specified - long-dead but still strong plants - would seem to me impossible. If they're strong enough to hold Sheild, there's probably enough life in them that Root can control them. And if they're dead enough that Root can't control them, then they should be withered to the point that Shield can break free.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

"Forgive me for being blunt, but are physical handicaps common amongst your kind? Some manner of trade-off for the heightened intelligence?" 

Xara actually has a theory quite similar to this: she believes that all of the new breed Rahkshi are defective in some way, but not necessarily physical. She considers her own impatience and anger to be an example of this.