Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Dane's right....

Edited by Locus
  • Upvote 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Going to also have to agree with Dane on that one.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Having two legs to stand on is also helpful. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

A late birthday present to myself. Feel free to begin fleeing in terror anytime now....

I actually went through and fixed my autocorrect today, so no more problems with against. 

now we get to see all the rank images in quick succession.

I laughed way too hard at this.... But since Bionifight is in the middle of a new round, and I'm averaging 70 posts a day, you're not wrong. I'm aiming to crack 10,000 posts before this time next week.

In other news, I've got a question for Ultron: did all of the Visorak head onwards to Farsholt, or did some remain behind at the old Doublecross base? Just wondering if there's still a chance to steal the flag and win the game...

Well, since my characters seem to be dropping at an astonishing rate, I thought I'd give it just one more go. Here comes Shield's "unfair maiden," and Hoto's devious sister.

Name: Char

Variation: Ice Resistance

Level: 2

Gear: A pair of elemental flare guns, kept in holsters at her hips. While resting in their holsters, they recharge from her innate Ice Resistance heat. The actual shots do little damage beyond a burst of heat and light on contact.

Appearance: Her armor is short and about as plump as a Rahkshi can get. Her back and the outside edges of each limb are covered in a bright yellow paint that is almost painful to look at, while the insides are a subdued red. The colors fade as they near her feet to ashen grey shades.

Personality: Char is that one little sibling that could literally get away with murder. To all appearances, she’s boisterous, innocent, and a bit too clumsy for her own good. But the moment no one is watching, she can be vicious and callous. There is nothing she likes better than to have the weak and insecure twisted to suit her needs and bending to her every whim. She will use anything necessary to achieve her own ends, from deceit to violence.

Bio: After her creation, Char elected to stay in her Makuta’s lair, quietly going about helping the new hatchlings and learning more about the behavior of the new species. All the while, she was carefully establishing a network of the malleable. By the time she left, she had learned much in the fine arts of manipulation, though much of her “support” had moved on to “better things.” Now that she’s among a real crowd of Rahkshi with new abilities, she hopes she can put her skills to the test.

• Upvote 2

What have you done?

Her being Hoto's sister wasn't in the original plan, but I thought it might be interesting to shed a little light on Hoto's early life, and for her to have been there, she had to be her sister.

I think Alpha is the only twin sister, though. So it isn't really a trend. 

I need to bring Venom's brother back...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

You're right. He needs to come back.

Omega's replacement Rail, we missed you!

In other news, I've got a question for Ultron: did all of the Visorak head onwards to Farsholt, or did some remain behind at the old Doublecross base? Just wondering if there's still a chance to steal the flag and win the game...

Pretty much all the Oohnorak swarm is at Farsholt yes. You could be sneaky and go get the flag if you wanted

Well, since my characters seem to be dropping at an astonishing rate, I thought I'd give it just one more go. Here comes Shield's "unfair maiden," and Hoto's devious sister.

Name: Char

Variation: Ice Resistance

Level: 2

Gear: A pair of elemental flare guns, kept in holsters at her hips. While resting in their holsters, they recharge from her innate Ice Resistance heat. The actual shots do little damage beyond a burst of heat and light on contact.

Appearance: Her armor is short and about as plump as a Rahkshi can get. Her back and the outside edges of each limb are covered in a bright yellow paint that is almost painful to look at, while the insides are a subdued red. The colors fade as they near her feet to ashen grey shades.

Personality: Char is that one little sibling that could literally get away with murder. To all appearances, she’s boisterous, innocent, and a bit too clumsy for her own good. But the moment no one is watching, she can be vicious and callous. There is nothing she likes better than to have the weak and insecure twisted to suit her needs and bending to her every whim. She will use anything necessary to achieve her own ends, from deceit to violence.

Bio: After her creation, Char elected to stay in her Makuta’s lair, quietly going about helping the new hatchlings and learning more about the behavior of the new species. All the while, she was carefully establishing a network of the malleable. By the time she left, she had learned much in the fine arts of manipulation, though much of her “support” had moved on to “better things.” Now that she’s among a real crowd of Rahkshi with new abilities, she hopes she can put her skills to the test.

Approved

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Pretty much all the Oohnorak swarm is at Farsholt yes. You could be sneaky and go get the flag if you wanted

Excellent. If an opportunity arises, I may decide to do exactly that. 

You're right. He needs to come back.

Omega's replacement Rail, we missed you!

Oh, he'll be coming back, alright. You'll probably not like how he does so, but he will eventually return.

No. Don't bring him back. Pls. Nu.

I should create another Rahkshi named Despair just to commemorate this occasion.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Because he's a cool character. 

Evidenced by his general attitude towards everything, his previous battle with Xara, the fact that he practically Bane'd Mantis, and by being the third member of Xara and Glass' Kaita team. Oh, and because he also seems to be the only one currently trying to stop Illusive at the moment, so that too.

Why all the Rail hate, Dane? He's only interacted with a character of yours once, and they didn't even fight.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

On second thoughts, don't bring back Rail.

I love how Illusive's been able to do pretty much anything he wants without anyone trying to stop him.

Don't break the trend.