Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Kovika, small gripe.

Kat is pretty much unrecognisable right now.

Different colors and armor profile as well as her using a different voice.

Didn't know she was using a different voice. I'll edit.

EDIT: Edited so that Sido has not recognized Kat.

Edited by Kovika

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

WOuld it be metagaming for Fog to deduce that Tridax's ceremony is not what it seems, seeing as historically Makuta have not exactly worried a lot about funerals?

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

What I was getting at was that to Fog, Makuta have been shown to be quite ruthless and brutal, so he doubts Tridax would hold a compolsory ceremony. He feels that the only purpose of that would be for something else, though he does not know what.

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

It makes sense for a character who sees the Makuta as uncaring and cruel to think that honoring those who have died just for their research and entertainment would seem fishy.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

It occurs to me that if Tridax has read Mangai's mind, he'll probably know about the Matoran in the storage room. Can we assume that was part of the information that Tridax implanted into the hunter's minds? 

Edited by Locus

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

It makes sense for a character who sees the Makuta as uncaring and cruel to think that honoring those who have died just for their research and entertainment would seem fishy.

Fog doesn't quite see them that way. He just understands that that has been their historical way of doing things, therefore the pattern is likely to continue.

Except he read Draco's mind, who showed up long after and Vitesse ensured he knew nothing about the Matoran.

Um.... but he did read Mangai's mind. 

The process was working. The jumble of thoughts in Mangai's head was being pulled and stretched by the pain, as though a bowl of spaghetti were being unboiled and forming into straight rods again. Images were getting clearer to see...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Excellent. It seems Sliver will have a reason to finish killing Sidonas after all....

Getting Mar'jik will be hard. It's not easy to sneak up on an empath who can sense those around him and know who they are.

Getting Mar'jik will be hard. It's not easy to sneak up on an empath who can sense those around him and know who they are.

Who says they need to sneak up on him? Also, I just had a look on BS01, and I can't seem to find anything saying that mind reading rahks are able to recognise individual minds... 

Who says they need to sneak up on him? Also, I just had a look on BS01, and I can't seem to find anything saying that mind reading rahks are able to recognise individual minds... 

Ultron confirmed that Mar'jik would be able to recognize minds he had encountered before. There might have been a stipulation that he would have to be fairly famileir with the person or something; I'll have to check. And as for sneaking up. Mar'jik would be pretty able to recognize the kinds of emotions that come before an attack.

Well...

Mangai just got tortured and will most likely be killed.

Hoto reclaimed her staff.

A memorial has been rebuilt to the dead Rahks(or at least most of them).

Kat and Fang are going in disguise to start the rebellion.

Tridax will soon send out Fohrok to round all the students to the causeway.

Sliver, Draco, Grim, and I think one other Rahk have been given two doses of instant k.o. in their claws to eliminate the traitors.

And Vaalku has still been unable to walk.

While you can question Tridax's empathy over the dead, you can't deny the guy loves himself a ceremony. His Naming Day assignment involved everyone flying in formation and a big speech, his 'trial' of Zex was all a grand show that he wanted everyone to see...Its not entirely unlike him to call some mass gathering that'll make him feel all important. However the history I just brought up shows that something sinister goes down every time he does, so I kind of expect suspicion :P

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I kind of expect suspicion :P

I'm sure you'll get it; don't worry. 

Name: Zerahk

Variation: Gravity

Level: 2

Gear: Spiked Daggars(Think Takadox), Drawing Pad and pencil.

Appearence: Blue and Silver, skinny, Rahkshi looking, spikes along back, tall legs.

Personality: Calm, Smart, Cunning, Emotional

Bio: When he became a Rahkshi, Zerahk was bullied because of his ability to feel emotions and have mercy for others. Considered weak, he was abandoned by his teammates. He wondered, lonely, cold, and hungry until he met Makuta Gorast, who took him in, fed him, mentored him, and loved him like a mother loves her son. Zerahk had always dreamed of going to the Corpus Rahkshi Academy, and, reluctantly(because Gorast couldn't let go of her "son"), Gorast allowed him to go to the Academy. With all of Gorast's teachings of outwitting your opponent to kill them, Zerahk felt he was ready to go to the Academy!

Appearence: Blue and Silver, skinny, Rahkshi looking, spikes along back, tall legs.

Bio: When he became a Rahkshi, Zerahk was bullied because of his ability to feel emotions and have mercy for others. Considered weak, he was abandoned by his teammates. He wondered, lonely, cold, and hungry until he met Makuta Gorast, who took him in, fed him, mentored him, and loved him like a mother loves her son. Zerahk had always dreamed of going to the Corpus Rahkshi Academy, and, reluctantly(because Gorast couldn't let go of her "son"), Gorast allowed him to go to the Academy. With all of Gorast's teachings of outwitting your opponent to kill them, Zerahk felt he was ready to go to the Academy!

I have a small problem:
I want to play as three characters (Hashan, Siren & San), however, I have trouble playing as more than one character in one place as it's hard for me to keep up with the interactions of every character I use, so I'm in a little bit of a pickle here, and any help would be appreciated (even if it means selling off Hashan & San to somebody else).

Am I the only one who feels like that's a bit out of character for Gorast?

She could believably not want to let him go after she spent so much time nurturing and training him. Gorast might be abrasive and warlike, but that doesn't mean she doesn't care for things, even if she views them as a means to an end.

Edited by 000

Kathok

So was it Gorast who created him? Seems a bit of a conflict of interest for one Makuta to be taking over from another. 

Also, calm and emotional? Don't they kind of contradict each other?

So after half a year I'm thinking about playing this game again

Name: Holistic

Variation: Limited Invulnerability

Gender: None, although because of her high-pitched, feminine voice she can be considered female.

Gear: She owns a spiked knife and uses it as a weapon and a tool. One edge is sharp while the other looks like a vicious row of metallic Takea teeth. She also lmost always carries a backpack made out of cloth.

Appearance: Holistic's metallic body is slender and not as tall as most other Rahkshi bodies. Her armour has been completely covered with black paint, although some scratches reveal the grey colour beneath. The eyes of her body glow dark blue.

Personality: Holistic values stoicism, but she also eschews emotions that may not usually be considered negative by stoics, such as moderate pleasure or amusement. She keeps reasoning, wisdom and calmfulness in high regard. She despises art and thinks that all works of art should be destroyed. Self-expression through art is unacceptable to her. She's an existential nihilist, but isn't apathetic and can live a meaningless life without much trouble.

Bio: Before being sent to the Corpus Rahkshi by her master, she spent months training and learning. Her Makuta master planted the seeds of his own ideals into Holistic's mind, and made sure she remains completely loyal to him by various means that can be considered cruel. She was trained to be a skillful unarmed combatant and is quite good at wrestling.

Approved. Welcome back :)

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Well, quite a bit has happened since you were last here. Lots of assignments, lots of crazy events, and quite a few deaths. Most recently, many students just got back from the fifth assignment, a Capture the Flag game on the island of Visorak that... didn't go as planned. Three Rahkshi died, and supposedly in response to that, Tridax is holding a memorial for them and others who have died.

In actuality, a student named Mangai foolishly declared his rebellion against the Makuta and was captured, interrogated, and killed by Loyalists. They've also been given mental images of those suspected of assisting Mangai, and poisoned claws to hunt down and capture them at the funeral. Attendance is mandatory, so there should be no escaping.

Meanwhile, another rebellion, currently consisting of Fang, Kat, Shield, Snake, and Sidonas, are preparing to leave the school to save their lives. They've all repainted themselves and most of them are just finishing up in the Cauldron. Only one of the Loyalists, Draco, suspects their involvement.

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 3