Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

I, for one, actually appreciate the MGS joke, as the nose jokes have gotten a bit lame.

And just because there shouldn't be any Rahkshi escaping from the Porters doesn't mean that certain individuals aren't going to try.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I for one actually appreciate the MGS joke, as the nose jokes have gotten a bit lame.

And just because there shouldn't be any Rahkshi escaping from the Porters doesn't mean that certain individuals aren't going to try.

A: Thank you. It is about time someone appreciated my jokes, even though most of them are pretty bad.

B: Escaping from Porters? I'm not even going to let them see me in the first place.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

That's exactly what Liar's attempting to do.

And he may or may not end up running into a specific group of Rahkshi carrying a "special package" on his way into the empty dorm wing too.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I've always thought the Porters had some kind of tracking sense or something. It seems unlikely that they would bash on every locked door to call everyone down for the funeral, and I doubt even Tridax knows where everyone is at any one time.

I've always thought the Porters had some kind of tracking sense or something. It seems unlikely that they would bash on every locked door to call everyone down for the funeral, and I doubt even Tridax knows where everyone is at any one time.

Yet I am still going to take security measures that seem unnecessary and a little bit extreme.

Unless that's the true purpose of the cafeteria slop...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

That was my thought as well. The radius doesn't extend far beyond the school boundaries, and is probably much shorter. Just enough for them to find students within the walls once they go looking.

Name: Kovinth

Variation: Teleportation

Level: 2

Gear: A curved blade he keeps attached in its sheath to his left arm, a round shield, a canvas bookback with a journal and whatever books he's been reading lately. (Currently a world atlas and a book of more detailed maps, flora, and fauna of the world) Also an eyepiece with a telescoping feature to better see points he might be able to teleport to.

Appearance: Tall and lithe, he has modified himself to not take up much room, horizontally speaking. His feet are smaller than standard, taking up only enough room to support his frame, no more. His shell has been upturned, so the Kraata stays mostly vertical with the exception of the head. His arms are longer than average, hanging just past his knees when resting. Form-fitting armor plates cover his limbs and his front, while his backside is protected by his spines, short barbs. His armor alternates at each joint, starting from his feet with a midnight blue, to a deep purple, back to blue, etc. termiting at his head in purple.

Personality: Slightly obsessive would describe Kovinth nicely. He is fascinated by the world and all that resides in it, and the circumstances that surround himself and the other evolved Kraata specifically. Most of his free time is spent reading, with occasional bouts of furious writing in his journal as revelations about himself and his personality come to life. He works very hard not to neglect the social aspect that comes with sentience, though he's yet to fully figure out that most other Rahkshi are less interested in learning about new life as they are in ending it. He does have one other quirk that differentiates him from almost all other Rahkshi, he is afraid of flying. He prefers not to fight head-on and would rather use his teleportation and terrain to his advantage, sneaking up on and surprising the enemy when he must fight.

Bio: Kovinth was a Kraata born to one of the lesser Makuta, Gavilk. She ruled over a small island chain in the southwest, and her specialty was in the creation of unique Rahi. Kovinth was fascinated by the work of his creator, and she was likewise fascinated by the sentient Kraata. She attempted to study him for several months, and he used that time to glean some knowledge of the world from her, reading about and studying the Rahi that she made. This sparked an obsession with knowledge, and he grew to want to learn about himself as well. Knowing she had no answers for the curious Rahkshi, Gavilk made arrangements to send him to Corpus Rahkshi. During his early days with her, however, it was discovered that there was a slight but significant defect in his original armor, the flight ability would erraticall fail, causing several glorious crash landings. Even after getting new armor, (with the changes he had requested for it) this formational experience was enough to shock him, and he now only takes to the air as a last resort, in a life-or-death situation.

• Upvote 1

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

And he may or may not end up running into a specific group of Rahkshi carrying a "special package" on his way into the empty dorm wing too.

*Looks at IC Topic.*

And another attempt at interaction bites the dust...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Name: Kovinth

Variation: Teleportation

Gear: A curved blade he keeps attached in its sheath to his left arm, a round shield, a canvas bookback with a journal and whatever books he's been reading lately. (Currently a world atlas and a book of more detailed maps, flora, and fauna of the world) Also an eyepiece with a telescoping feature to better see points he might be able to teleport to.

Appearance: Tall and lithe, he has modified himself to not take up much room, horizontally speaking. His feet are smaller than standard, taking up only enough room to support his frame, no more. His shell has been upturned, so the Kraata stays mostly vertical with the exception of the head. His arms are longer than average, hanging just past his knees when resting. Form-fitting armor plates cover his limbs and his front, while his backside is protected by his spines, short barbs. His armor alternates at each joint, starting from his feet with a midnight blue, to a deep purple, back to blue, etc. termiting at his head in purple.

Personality: Slightly obsessive would describe Kovinth nicely. He is fascinated by the world and all that resides in it, and the circumstances that surround himself and the other evolved Kraata specifically. Most of his free time is spent reading, with occasional bouts of furious writing in his journal as revelations about himself and his personality come to life. He works very hard not to neglect the social aspect that comes with sentience, though he's yet to fully figure out that most other Rahkshi are less interested in learning about new life as they are in ending it. He does have one other quirk that differentiates him from almost all other Rahkshi, he is afraid of flying. He prefers not to fight head-on and would rather use his teleportation and terrain to his advantage, sneaking up on and surprising the enemy when he must fight.

Bio: Kovinth was a Kraata born to one of the lesser Makuta, Gavilk. She ruled over a small island chain in the southwest, and her specialty was in the creation of unique Rahi. Kovinth was fascinated by the work of his creator, and she was likewise fascinated by the sentient Kraata. She attempted to study him for several months, and he used that time to glean some knowledge of the world from her, reading about and studying the Rahi that she made. This sparked an obsession with knowledge, and he grew to want to learn about himself as well. Knowing she had no answers for the curious Rahkshi, Gavilk made arrangements to send him to Corpus Rahkshi. During his early days with her, however, it was discovered that there was a slight but significant defect in his original armor, the flight ability would erraticall fail, causing several glorious crash landings. Even after getting new armor, (with the changes he had requested for it) this formational experience was enough to shock him, and he now only takes to the air as a last resort, in a life-or-death situation.

Approved. Good to see you again Korkoa :)

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Good to be back Ultron, and thanks for the approve. One question of clarification before I start posting though, is there a rule yet on the level 2 teleportation limit? Certain amount of times you can use in in a short period, range of teleport, things like that?

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

Lemon Metallic/Bright Red Teleportation Can teleport a short distance in any direction at will.

Quote from BS01. As for amount of time... I don't think there is a set amount of time. So you could teleport away, although it will drain your power if you just teleport willy nilly.

Corpus Rahkshi: Shock, Mortsia, Draco,  Dahl, and Carraig 

RPG score card:
Bionifight Infinite

08954f34332a96d31850e49325e8f196.jpg

Good to be back Ultron, and thanks for the approve. One question of clarification before I start posting though, is there a rule yet on the level 2 teleportation limit? Certain amount of times you can use in in a short period, range of teleport, things like that?

We did talk about distance. I said that it probably is useful for dodging strikes. But don't abuse that.

He vanished so that no one can go after him, I imagine. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I was completely inactive for most of yesterday. Will try to post now.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

Name:  Taltrun

Variation: Heat Vision

Gear: Elemental rifle (with a large blade under the hand rest), survival knife

Appearance: He looks like a yellow rahkshi of fear, with bulky shoulder armour.  He has an armor decal on his right-arm shoulder armor that looks like Karzakie's mask, and a tattoo on his lower right arm that looks like a hand grenade.

Personality:  He's the brutal type, that feels "what a gun cant fix, a fist can".  He is also very explorative, wondering off in his free time.

Bio: Taltrun (Knick-named brass knuckle) was created 1 year ago by an unknown makuta.  Apparently he was "too brutal" for is makuta's purposes, and was abandoned.  Taltrun  learned to survive on his own, and eventualy started to randomly walk into villages and cause destruction (The wors he ever did was shoot up a matoran village).  He was later captured and shipped to Corpus Rahkshi.

Edited by MCGPY

Bens_Channel_Art.jpgThe Duke is AWESOME!!!! 

After much consideration, I've decided to remove San and what's-his-face the 20's gangster...

And then combine them. (Still no idea what to do with Hashan).

Name: de-Rephic

Variation: Illusion

Gear: A small top hat that stays on the side of his head despite the laws of physics dictating that it should fall off. A cane.

Appearance: He has the usual bright yellow of an illusion, but a dark grey/black for the secondary colour. He's slightly taller and less hunched than the average rahkshi. He has an eye painted on the top of his head, that he can change the look and colour of with his illusion powers.

Personality: Devious and full of schemes, you should avoid this rahkshi if possible. He may seem good and helpful at start, he is not one that should be trusted. He is also rather unpredictable and may change his mood on a dime.

Bio: Created as a normal rahkshi, he already started out as one that should not be looked at likely, creating an illusion of himself to fool Krika while he tried to "improve" his brothers. Uncertain of this strange and devious rahkshi, Krika sent him off to the school in order to try and make him better. It only made him worse.

Edited by Tea-rex

Name:  Taltrun

Variation: Heat Vision

Gear: Elemental rifle (with a large blade under the hand rest), survival knife

Appearance: He looks like a yellow rahkshi of fear, with bulky shoulder armour.  He has an armor decal on his right-arm shoulder armor that looks like Karzakie's mask, and a tattoo on his lower right arm that looks like a hand grenade.

Personality:  He's the brutal type, that feels "what a gun cant fix, a fist can".  He is also very explorative, wondering off in his free time.

Bio: Taltrun (Knick-named brass knuckle) was created 1 year ago by an unknown makuta.  Apparently he was "too brutal" for is makuta's purposes, and was abandoned.  Taltrun  learned to survive on his own, and eventualy started to randomly walk into villages and cause destruction (The wors he ever did was shoot up a matoran shrine).

What is an elemental rifle and how does it work with Rahkshi powers? How do you channel heat vision through a gun? Do you get blasts of heat from the sights?

I'm guessing "Karzakie" is supposed to be Karzahni?

If the worst he's ever done is to shoot up a Matoran shrine, not even a whole village or even whole temple, is he really so brutal? I mean, sure its bad but not so much compared to some of the stuff he could be doing.

And if he's gone off on his own path how did he come to Corpus Rahkshi?

After much consideration, I've decided to remove San and what's-his-face the 20's gangster...

And then combine them. (Still no idea what to do with Hashan).

Name: de-Rephic

Variation: Illusion

Gear: A small top hat that stays on the side of his head despite the laws of physics dictating that it should fall off. A cane.

Appearance: He has the usual bright yellow of an illusion, but a dark grey/black for the secondary colour. He's slightly taller and less hunched than the average rahkshi. He has an eye painted on the top of his head, that he can change the look and colour of with his illusion powers.

Personality: Devious and full of schemes, you should avoid this rahkshi if possible. He may seem good and helpful at start, he is not one that should be trusted. He is also rather unpredictable and may change his mood on a dime.

Bio: Created as a normal rahkshi, he already started out as one that should not be looked at likely, creating an illusion of himself to fool Krika while he tried to "improve" his brothers. Uncertain of this strange and devious rahkshi, Krika sent him off to the school in order to try and make him better. It only made him worse.

Approved

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I mean, sure its bad but not so much compared to some of the stuff he could be doing.

*mutters something about Illusive starting a war between Matoran and Rahkshi*

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I see what your saying with the shrine thing.  As for the rifle, Taltrun channels his powers through the blade the way a rahkshi chanels its powers through it's staff.  And it would com out of the barrel.  As for how he found the corpus rahkshi, I was thinking he could stumble a pone them after being mauled by a muaka.

Edited by MCGPY

Bens_Channel_Art.jpgThe Duke is AWESOME!!!! 

I mean, sure its bad but not so much compared to some of the stuff he could be doing.

*mutters something about Illusive starting a war between Matoran and Rahkshi*

I can think of a few things worse.

Well, quite a bit has happened since you were last here. Lots of assignments, lots of crazy events, and quite a few deaths. Most recently, many students just got back from the fifth assignment, a Capture the Flag game on the island of Visorak that... didn't go as planned. Three Rahkshi died, and supposedly in response to that, Tridax is holding a memorial for them and others who have died.

In actuality, a student named Mangai foolishly declared his rebellion against the Makuta and was captured, interrogated, and killed by Loyalists. They've also been given mental images of those suspected of assisting Mangai, and poisoned claws to hunt down and capture them at the funeral. Attendance is mandatory, so there should be no escaping.

Meanwhile, another rebellion, currently consisting of Fang, Kat, Shield, Snake, and Sidonas, are preparing to leave the school to save their lives. They've all repainted themselves and most of them are just finishing up in the Cauldron. Only one of the Loyalists, Draco, suspects their involvement.

• Upvote 1

I'm forecasting some shocking puns. Guess I'll be stealing your thunder Arctic. Just be ready for the downpour of puns coming your way. It'll flood this page.